Taking matters into hand!

By Earlybird at 01,May,19 21:32

By Earlybird at 01,May,19 20:01
Here's mine! 5.75" long x 4.75" in girth:

By Earlybird at 01,May,19 19:56
Smallest it ever gets:

Usual soft size:

By Earlybird at 11,Feb,19 21:04
First time I measured, I was 5. When hard, it was ~2" long x 2" in girth. When soft, it was only ~1" x 1". I used to measure it soft & hard every few months from when I was 5 until I was 18. I'm now 62 & it's 5.75" x 4.75" when hard & ~2.5" x 3.5" when soft. It's been the same size since I was ~18.

By Earlybird at 20,Dec,18 22:03
Thanks! It was a LOT of fun!! Yeah - when I was 6, I told my best friend about the "special feeling" I had been experiencing for the past year, as I called my orgasms back then. He said he could "get the feeling" too, so we went to his place after school & did it together. We did it together a LOT after that! He was also multi-orgasmic. A couple years later, a few more of us started doing it together on camp-outs & sleepovers. We were around 8-10 years old, so all of us still had dry orgasms back then.

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 16:43
Many times back when I was young. Had a couple of regular JO buddies back in grade-school, and a bunch of my buddies & I did it together from grade-school through junior-high during sleepovers & during Boy Scout camp-outs.

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 16:41
Many times back in grade-school & junior-high. Had a couple of regular JO buddies, and a bunch of my buddies & I did it together during sleepovers & during Boy Scout camp-outs.

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 16:36
Mine in its normal soft state:

As small as it ever gets:

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 16:31
I have 23 pics that are tied @ 100%.

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 16:22

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 16:12
I learned how to cum just by rhythmically squeezing "that muscle down there" a couple years after I discovered masturbation, so I was 7 years old. I also learned that I could really intensify my orgasms & prolong the duration of the main peak by doing the same thing while masturbating normally.

When I was older, I discovered that I could hasten or delay my orgasms by flexing my PC muscle just right. My first girlfriend was surprised that I could cum really quickly or delay my orgasm for 30 minutes or more if I wanted to.

Many years later, I learned about Kegels & realized I'd been doing 'em since grade-school!

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 16:00
~2.5" x 3.5" when soft & ~5.75" x 4.75" when fully erect.

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 15:54
When I was 5. My best friend & I were walking home from school together, when the neighborhood dog came up to greet us. He had an erection that was impossible to miss! My friend asked me if my thingie ever got hard like that. I said sure, lots of times. He said that his did, too. So...we went to his place & compared our hardons.

I had discovered masturbation & dry orgasms a number of months before then. I asked my friend if he could "get the feeling" as I called my orgasms at that age. He said sure. So...we masturbated to orgasm together in his bedroom.

We became regular jack-off buds when we were only 5, and we did it together nearly every day (sometimes 4-5 times a day in the summer) from kindergarten through junior-high. (We were both multi-orgasmic during our dry-cum days, so we could just keep going & going.) His family moved away when we were in 7th grade.

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 15:45
Definitely my first 2 dry orgasms when I discovered masturbation by accident, back when I was 5.

I had 2 wildly-intense dry orgasms in a row. I had been getting erections for about a year, but I didn't know what they were. One time, my cock felt all tingly, so I decided to touch it. That felt great, so I touched it some more. Within seconds, I felt this strange, intense feeling building up.

It was so intense, I stopped touching myself. But the feeling kept getting stronger & stronger, until my whole body started to shake & I screamed & almost passed out! I had no idea what had just happened to me, but I knew I wanted to feel that wonderful feeling again as soon as possible!

So....I started touching myself again. Sure enough, that wonderful feeling started building up again. This time, I kept rubbing. Again, the feeling exploded & my whole body started to shake with each wave of pleasure. I was very happy to learn that it wasn't a 1-time thing. I gave myself "the special feeling" as I called it, 10 times that day!

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 15:33
I let my ginger bush grow wild:

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 15:24
I've always been able to orgasm while soft if I want to, ever since I discovered masturbation back when I was 5. I just have to start masturbating while I'm completely soft, masturbate really fast, and flex my PC muscle a lot.

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 15:20
Smallest it ever gets:

Usual soft size:

By Earlybird at 06,Dec,18 00:54
I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms by accident when I was 5. I had been getting erections for quite awhile, but I didn't know why or what they even were. Whenever it happened, my cock felt all tingly. One time, I decided to touch it. That felt really good, so I touched it some more. Within seconds, I felt this strange, extremely intense feeling building up inside. Seconds later, the feeling exploded! My first dry orgasm was so intense that my body shook so much that I nearly fell out of bed - and I nearly fainted! I had no idea what had just happened, but I knew I wanted to feel that extremely intense, wonderful feeling again - right away! So I started touching myself again. The super-intense feeling built up again & I experienced my second extremely intense, body-shaking dry orgasm!

I was really happy to learn that it wasn't a one-time thing, and I made the most of my newfound "ability" as often as possible! Before I reached puberty, I had no refractory period. I could just keep going & going until I could no longer handle the intensity. I usually "gave myself the special feeling" as I called it, 5-10 times a day!

My first ejaculation happened when I was 12. Unfortunately, my ejaculatory orgasms were nowhere near as intense or as long-lasting as my dry-cums were. Even worse, I lost my multi-orgasmic ability shortly after I started to ejaculate.

I was happy that I had "become a man" - but I was really bummed that my new ejaculatory orgasms were nowhere near as intense or long-lasting as my dry orgasms were & that I lost my multi-orgasmic ability. [/quote]

By Earlybird at 25,Apr,18 22:48
Yuk-yuk...

By Earlybird at 25,Apr,18 12:00
Well-put, Avg!

By Earlybird at 24,Apr,18 23:34
Average is 5.16" long x 4.56" in girth.

By Earlybird at 22,Apr,18 17:51
Still, nothing but myth.

It has been scientifically proven beyond any reasonable doubt (more than once) that none of the old myths regarding the size of any other part of the human male body being an accurate indicator of cock size are true.

By Earlybird at 19,Apr,18 11:21
What do you think of my ginger softie?

Small on a cool morning (~1.5" x 3.5")

Usual soft size (~2.5" x 3.5")

Longest it ever gets while fully soft (~3.5" x 3.5")

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 18:08
Interesting how different our puberty progression can be.

For me, the first sign of puberty was the end of my dry orgasms. First ejaculation happened when I was 12, but my cock was only 1.5" long x 1.25" in girth when soft & 3" long x 2" in girth when hard.

I was 14 before I even started to get peach-fuzz down below, and my cock was still only 1.5" long x 1.25" in girth when soft & 3.5" long x 2" in girth when hard.

When I was 15, it was 2" long x 2" in girth when soft & 4" long x 3" in girth when hard. It started to grow a lot faster after I turned 15, but I still didn't have much more than peach-fuzz for pubes.

By the time I was 18, it had reached its final adult size of 2.5" long x 3.5" in girth when soft & 5.75" long x 4.75" in girth when hard. My pubes were as thick as they'd ever get & I was shaving my face every morning.

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 17:54
I was cut at birth (1956). Doc gave me a loose cut & left my frenulum intact.

I can easily roll my shaft skin over the head when rock-hard:

Frenulum closeup:

Another rock-hard view:

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 17:26
LOTS! Most of my girlfriends & I have have masturbated together and/or participated in mutual masturbation. And back in grade-school & junior-high, I often jacked-off with 10-20 of my friends during campouts & sleepovers, and also in the fort we built in the woods on the edge of town. And I had a regular jacking bud from when we were 6 until we were 14, when his family moved to a different town.

So...that's around 30 or so people whom I've watched masturbate & have watched me masturbate.

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 17:16
When I have a steady partner, I like to make mutual masturbation a part of our regular lovemaking sessions. Before we have sex, I like to masturbate her to orgasm as she returns the favor - and time my orgasm so we get there simultaneously. I've always had a really short refractory period, so I can usually be ready to go again ~5 minutes or so after I reach orgasm. If I'm really horny, I can usually stay hard & reach orgasm again. I learned to control my orgasms when I was really young (years before puberty), so I can time it so my partner & I also climax together during sex.

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 17:02
I also prefer the looks of average size & smaller cocks. Soft, hard, cut, and uncut. But I'm particularly fascinated by serious "growers". Especially the ones that are cut & still hide or partially hide when soft. Love seeing soft/hard comparison pics, soft to hard transformation videos, and masturbation videos!

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 16:52
I have what's known as a very loose circumcision. I can easily roll my shaft skin up to the top of the head when rock-hard, and I can easily pull it all the way over my cock when soft. So, I've never needed any lube.

Fortunately, the doc also left my frenulum intact.

I masturbate to orgasm by lightly rubbing my frenulum in a circular motion with my forefinger, using the thumb & fingers method, and the full-fist around the shaft method. I also use a vibrator sometimes.

Here are soft & hard pics that show how loose my cut is:

Soft:

Rock-hard:

Closeup of my circumcision scar & frenulum when erect:

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 16:29
I always have. Even when I have a girlfriend who likes to have sex a number of times each day, I usually masturbate to orgasm at least once a day. I also try to introduce her to mutual masturbation as a regular part of our lovemaking.

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 16:24
When I was ~7, I discovered that I could reach orgasm by flexing my PC muscles. Of course, I didn't know what my PC muscles were - I just knew that I could make my "special feeling" as I called orgasms back then, more intense & longer-lasting by flexing "those muscles down there".

One time, I discovered that I could get "the special feeling" hands-free, just by flexing. I masturbated that way fairly often throughout my childhood & adolescent years. For some reason - the older I got, the more difficult it became for me to get off that way. Haven't been able to do it since I was in my 40s. I can get right on the edge of orgasm, but then it fizzles away.

Anyone else ever reach orgasm just by flexing their PC muscles?

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 15:17
I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms by accident, just after my 5th birthday. (What a birthday present! )

I had been getting erections for about a year, but didn't know what they were or why I got them. I was in my bedroom after a bath, and noticed that it was really hard, and felt sort of tingly. I decided to touch it. That felt really good, so I touched it some more. That felt really, really good!

I instinctively started rubbing lightly on the sweet spot below the head. Within seconds, I felt this unbelievably wonderful feeling build to such an intensity that I couldn't handle it. So I stopped rubbing. But the feelings kept getting stronger & stronger! My penis started bobbing up and down in time with these strange and extremely intense new feelings. My body started to shake & convulse uncontrollably with wave after wave of intense pleasure! I had no idea what was happening.

All of a sudden, the feelings exploded with such intensity that I screamed and nearly fell off the bed. The feelings were so intense that I nearly fainted!

I had no idea what had just happened to me, but I knew that I wanted to feel this new, unbelievably intense and wonderful feeling again right away! I was worried that it might be a one-time thing, so I started rubbing again. Within seconds, I felt the strange feelings building up.

Again, they got so intense that I could hardly stand it. But this time I kept rubbing. A few seconds later, the feelings exploded through my body. I kept on rubbing, and the feelings peaked over & over again for what seemed like a couple of minutes. Again, my body convulsed uncontrollably & I nearly fell out of bed!

These new feelings were so unbelievably intense, yet so unbelievably wonderful! I was very happy to learn that it wasn't a one-time thing, and was amazed that I could make myself feel such wonderful feelings. So I did it again...and again....and again! I gave myself 'the special feeling', as I called my orgasms back then, 10 times in a row!

I also discovered that if I kept on rubbing after the first one, I could experience as many special feelings in a row as I could handle. It often felt like one long, unbelievably intense two-minute orgasm.

I was very happy to learn that I could give myself such wonderful feelings when ever I wished, and as many times in a row as I could handle. I spent a lot of time in my bedroom after that, making the the most of my multi-orgasmic ability. I was a very happy little boy!

My first ejaculation happened when I was 12. I was expecting it. No pain at all, but my new "adult" orgasms were no where near as intense as my dry orgasms were!

Within a week, I lost my multi-orgasmic ability & my orgasms changed from being wildly-intense, full-body, multiple-peak, body-shakers that matched the female orgasmic response pattern to the usual single-peak male orgasmic response pattern in this graph: only registered users can see external links

I was NOT happy! Nothing I had read in any sex-ed books had mentioned anything about my orgasms changing so much (and not for the better!) once I reached puberty!

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 15:13
I was 16 & my girlfriend was 15. We had been dating for around a year & had done plenty of kissing & "petting", but never went far enough to reach orgasm. One night, we decided to take things further & we masturbated each other to orgasm! Damn, that was FUN!! Didn't last very long though. I orgasmed shortly after she touched my throbbing cock, and she experienced her very first orgasm within 1-2 minutes after I started fingering her clit!

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 15:05
I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms just after my 5th birthday. I also discovered that I could give myself "the special feeling" as I called orgasms back then, VERY easily! A couple minutes of discretely rubbing the sweet-spot through my pants-pocket with a forefinger was all it took for me to reach orgasm. And since I was fully multi-orgasmic in my dry orgasm days, I could do it as many times in a row as I wished! And I did so at every opportunity!

I masturbated to orgasm in the back seat of the car on family trips. I did it at my desk in grade-school. I did it in the public swimming pool. I did it in the back seat of the school bus on class trips. My best friend & I did it together in the bushes while riding our bikes out to his grandpa's farm. Countless public bathrooms, in the water at the local beach, Boy Scout camp-outs, in the woods, you name it.

But the craziest place has to be in church. When I was really young, I usually masturbated to orgasm during every sermon!

After I started ejaculating, I quit doing it in most of those places due to the mess & also because it took me a lot longer to reach orgasm after puberty kicked in. However - as an adult, I have masturbated to orgasm in my car, in a plane, and in the 18-wheeler I used to drive.

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 14:55
I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms just after my 5th birthday. I also discovered that I could give myself "the special feeling" as I called orgasms back then, VERY easily! A couple minutes of discretely rubbing the sweet-spot through my pants-pocket with a forefinger was all it took for me to reach orgasm. And since I was fully multi-orgasmic in my dry orgasm days, I could do it as many times in a row as I wished!

I masturbated to orgasm in the back seat of the car on family trips. I did it at my desk in grade-school. I did it in the public swimming pool. I did it in the back seat of the school bus on class trips. My best friend & I did it together in the bushes while riding our bikes out to his grandpa's farm.

But the most unusual place has to be in church. When I was really young, I usually masturbated to orgasm during every sermon!

By Earlybird at 18,Apr,18 14:53
I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms just after my 5th birthday. I also discovered that I could give myself "the special feeling" as I called orgasms back then, VERY easily! A couple minutes of discretely rubbing the sweet-spot through my pants-pocket with a forefinger was all it took for me to reach orgasm. And since I was fully multi-orgasmic back in my dry orgasm days, I could do it as many times in a row as I wished!

I masturbated to orgasm in the back seat of the car on family trips. I did it at my desk in grade-school. I did it in the public swimming pool. I did it in the back seat of the school bus on class trips. My best friend & I did it together in the bushes while riding our bikes out to his grandpa's farm.

But the strangest place has to be in church. When I was really young, I usually masturbated to orgasm during every sermon!

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 20:29
Quite the opposite - I find it to be a big turn-on!

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 15:26
Not me.

I've always enjoyed comparing packages with other guys & talking about "guy stuff", and a bunch of friends & I used to jack-off together back in grade-school & junior-high - but I've never had any interest in doing anything sexual with another guy. Not even in my fantasies. I have always been sexually attracted to women only.

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 15:00
Always found it cool that ZZ Top wrote a song specifically about playing with our morning wood!

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 14:55
Sure. Perfectly normal, given that erection firmness/size is somewhat related to one's level of arousal.

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 14:37
??? I AM a ginger - and I'm very HAPPY about it!

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 14:26
I'm 62. My shaft is straight when I'm hard. My erection-angle while standing is ~5-20 degrees from vertical & my cock points at my belly-button.

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 14:18
Mine has always been straight as an arrow when hard & my erection-angle while standing has always been ~5-15 degrees from vertical. I'm now 62 & it's still that way.

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 13:48
The majority of redheads have brown pubes. Only a small fraction of us have matching carpet!

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 13:44
Perfectly normal, given that erection firmness/stiffness is somewhat related to one's level of arousal.

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 13:42
Every morning, starting back when I was 4 years old! Happens even when I don't have to pee. I usually masturbate to orgasm every morning because it's throbbing-hard when I wake up. Been doing that since I was 5.

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 13:36
Yup! I discovered the connection between my nipples & cock back in grade-school. I get rock-hard in a few seconds when either I or my girlfriend touch my nipples!

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 13:32
When I was younger, I could reach orgasm just by rhythmically flexing my PC muscles. I learned how to do that back when I was a grade-school ****. Sadly, I lost that ability as I got older. Wish I could still do it, as the orgasms were really intense & long-lasting!

By Earlybird at 17,Apr,18 13:26
My high-school girlfriend & I were both virgins when we made love for the first time. She was 16 & I was 17.

How was it? Well, about how you'd expect for doing it the back seat of my dad's car. Exciting and awkward! She was so tight that I had trouble at first, even though my cock was just barely above average girth. I was so horny that I came as soon as I entered! Fortunately, I have a very short refractory period. I was able to keep going without losing my erection long enough for her to also reach orgasm. (We had been dating for 3 years already, and had masturbated each other to orgasm lots of times & also given each other oral.)