Recent Posts of member ps29211

By ps29211 at 10,Aug,18 14:12
Really hard one to answer. I love both.
I lick, kiss and suckle on pussy til I'm begged to stop. I feel very powerful and own her pleasure which is quite the intoxicating feeling.
On the other hand, when I'm placed on my knees in front of a cock, it's a very different situation altogether. I become submissive and am very aware that I am the tool by which he gets his pleasure. He owns his pleasure, he owns my mouth, he takes control and that very much pleases me. Also very intoxicating.

I really do love both equally.

By ps29211 at 10,Aug,18 13:46

By ps29211 at 18,May,18 21:10
both. no need to decide between them. Both are fantastic fun and feel great.

By ps29211 at 16,May,18 13:54
Yes. Multiple fantasies actually. Married for 25 years, together for 30 and in the last 10 or so years we've become a bit more adventurous.
my 2 women fantasy which was also her lesbian fantasy
her 2 man fantasy so my cuck fantasy was lived out too
foursome with another couple. same couple, we had the sharing fantasy. spent a weekend at a hotel, different rooms, together by day but swapping spouses at night.

more to come as the years go by

By ps29211 at 16,May,18 13:25
Not all the time when I masturbate but sometimes, yes. Not all the time when I cum inside her, in fact, I've never gone down oh her after for the purpose of getting my own but do it and have no problem if she didn't have her orgasms during, "aka I was a minute man that time". She actually thinks that's really hot that I like it and on occasion cum kisses and shares some with me after a BJ

By ps29211 at 16,May,18 13:10

By ps29211 at 16,May,18 13:06
Yes. as far as giving, I really only love it with a woman. Something about pushing into a man's ass just doesn't feel natural to me but here's the weird part, I am happy to and love taking it from another man. If he's slow and gentle about it, a few minutes of prostate stimulation and I'm dribbling non stop and in a state of mini orgasm for the duration, feels amazing!. When he's ready and gives the final thrust and holds it there, the pulses of his cock as he unloads in me sends a total body shudder over me and I have the best orgasms ever

By ps29211 at 16,May,18 12:27
Never have I ever been granted the honor of taking someone's virginity.