Recent Posts of member BuckFizz

Topics:

The TOXIC life of undercoverangel aka AdrianAsia 29,Jun,23 01:23
Undercoverangle is NO Angle, but more of a TROLL 26,Mar,23 05:34
What's Up FREDDY 24,Feb,23 03:15
The Domination Game: 18,Dec,19 11:43

By BuckFizz at 09,May,23 23:14
If the member wants to collect Points they should be able to do so, I do not see why this should have anything to do with paying members nor non paying member, in fact what it comes down to is Paying Members can shit over the Non Paying and have the site changed due to them being a paid member.... Looking down on it is once again, very clear Paid members can do what ever they like, but the non paid members are treated like SHIT..... Again, member collect points, and want points and currently there are 2 Paid Members that are causing a LOT of Hate on the Site, and the amount of Negative Gifts being sent, Members Need as many points as possible to remove such Gifts. Thats what its all about Admin, and you have fallen in to the Paid Members Trap, and left the non paying members out to Dry, with No support at all. I was paid member many years ago, and other members collecting points did NOT worry me at all, and still should be the same Today.

By BuckFizz at 26,Mar,23 06:39
Yes, well.... It seems now that members like myself are NOT the ones with a Problem, in fact AdrianAsia is show IT's colors once again...

/vja67f1vp4typic.html
/8fduq7cdbjvvpic.html

Who is AdrianAsia? AdrianAsia, is a member that was booted for being very much the same hateful attacks on members a fer years ago. But has now since returned as Undercoverangle, that thrives on male and female members Liking her Arse Hole, and when members show any sort or type of Resistance to Undercoverangle, the Bitch Claws come out....

This is a True Observation of this member, unlike what others followers say and post. Even with another member known as PA-FREDDY, now FREDDYs claim is member like myself attach Undercoverangle, however PA-FREDDY seems to ignore what Undercoverangle has done and is doing to members like the member mentioned at the top.

In reality and observations of PA-FREDDY he simply would not even know if he got his ball sack cause in hes pant zipper. This also being his reflection of his BULLSHIT site Investigations...

As PA-FREDDY, claims Hooters is me, however today his claim has holds No Evidence or Merit, leaving his claim Void.

Its all in the Observations, Members and its very clear to see, just Open your Eyes on with both Undercoverangle and PA-FREDDY...

By BuckFizz at 26,Jan,23 08:55
Lol, Freddy, go wash your ass. It reeks of cum... now I wonder whos cum..... I recon Lep's

By BuckFizz at 26,Jan,23 08:53
CAT I dont know your but, You are 100% true.

By BuckFizz at 26,Jan,23 07:34
Well the stupid will remain stupid, until they grow up and become adult more stupid that can never change.

By BuckFizz at 08,Jul,18 06:59
mark.dean64