Recent Posts of member johndoe

By johndoe at 25,May,21 15:35

By johndoe at 07,May,21 01:18

By johndoe at 07,May,21 01:13
Just me

By johndoe at 07,May,21 01:08
[deleted image] a bit like that ...

By johndoe at 07,May,21 01:05
I have never had the opportunity to be sucked by a man but if it happens I think I will not hesitate...I am always in need of sex and see it as a discovery we only have a life ...

By johndoe at 07,May,21 01:00

By johndoe at 07,May,21 00:58

By johndoe at 07,May,21 00:54
I like little caprice, abella danger, carolina sweets all reduced models ...

By johndoe at 09,Apr,21 22:47
I have the same problem when it is retracted it can stay like that for hours I have to pull the skin on each side for a few minutes gently to return to normal I like my cock with the glans visible and I do it it works regularly and it is easier and easier to practice I think ...

By johndoe at 09,Apr,21 22:37
I already tried but I ended up sending a good dump in my own face... need practice

By johndoe at 12,Mar,21 16:28
I love to masturbate on my feet for lack of having a stable companion for the moment, I get horny myself

By johndoe at 13,Dec,20 15:09
Don't cross the river- America
only registered users can see external links

There's a little girl out lyin' on her own
She's got a broken heart
She's not the kind to take you down for long
She knows and plays it smart
and if she's comin' she's showed no mark
She's heard no whistle blowin' from the dark
She feels like leavin' and she don't know why
Without no bridges she's trapped, so I sigh
Don't cross the river if you can't swim the tide
Don't try denyin' livin' on the other side
All your life
You were on your own
If you want you can ride my train
And soon forget the reason that you're leaving
You'll lose yourself and then sometime
Maybe even save yourself some grievin'
Oh, oh, oh, oh

By johndoe at 13,Dec,20 04:46
Cayo santa maria.cuba on the beach me and my girlfriend at the time we watched from the 2 edges of the beach so as not to be seen or caught

By johndoe at 13,Dec,20 04:39
The craziest place I ever masturbated was probably a building under construction I was doing a night watch because I work safe and the workers had put pictures of nude women from the penthouse magazine lining the bathroom walls and one night I had my cock so full that I started stroking myself in front of the long minutes photos and I ejaculated on several of the photos ... I imagined myself fucking with his women and cumming inside them ... still today several years later I pass in front of this building which regularly houses offices and I think about this moment.

By johndoe at 06,Nov,20 11:39
comments please...

By johndoe at 06,Nov,20 11:37

By johndoe at 03,Oct,20 10:04
I was working as a security guard at night in a building under construction and on my way to the washroom posters of naked women from a playboy,penthouse genre magazine were plastered looking at the multiple photos I had a sudden urge to masturbate what I 've been doing it for long minutes, when I walk back past the building now I have a smile telling myself that my juice has been flowing between the walls for many years ...

By johndoe at 11,Sep,20 22:03
yes very exciting I will spend long minutes with my tongue on this beautiful pussy ...

By johndoe at 10,Sep,20 00:57

By johndoe at 29,Aug,20 02:46
During a trip to Cuba I walked on the beach of Cayo Santa Maria with my tight shorts where nudism and tolerated and I had fun looking at the eyes of men and women who looked at my buttocks and my cock, very exciting to see naked women and men I had to concentrate not to have an erection ... it was not long that I took off my shorts to be united ...

By johndoe at 28,Aug,20 23:19

By johndoe at 27,Aug,20 01:44

By johndoe at 27,Aug,20 01:39

By johndoe at 27,Aug,20 01:34

By johndoe at 27,Aug,20 01:28

By johndoe at 21,Aug,20 09:51
I am like that me too I like to see photos of cocks and buttocks of men but I never had relations with them even if sometimes the photos excites me a lot...

By johndoe at 19,Aug,20 09:56

By johndoe at 05,Aug,20 21:41
i'm a bit like you me too for some time i want to be sucked and suck another man feel his body on my body touch lick explore I just need to find the perfect person...

By johndoe at 05,Aug,20 01:20
superb

By johndoe at 03,Aug,20 15:22
I am like you I am attracted to men and I have never had sex with a man I often imagine myself doing a 69 with a man touching a cock cum on his buttocks ... we will see what the future holds for me...

By johndoe at 03,Aug,20 15:18
I like to see pictures of men and women with their buttocks in the air very exciting

By johndoe at 31,Jul,20 15:54
on my side when it's been several days since I haven't ejaculated I have 7-8 rather thick jets coming out of my cock I don't think the same from one person to another

By johndoe at 30,Jul,20 09:17
I have also tried a few times and always aim at my nose or my eyes as if I have a blockage too ...who knows I may find a way to succeed too ...

By johndoe at 29,Jul,20 20:28
who knows i live in quebec canada

By johndoe at 20,Jul,20 09:31
My girlfriend does not know she finds it immoral I prefer to keep it in my secret garden I like to see photos of cock and beautiful pussies, breasts it excites me a lot to know that men and women also look at my photos...

By johndoe at 20,Jul,20 09:24
I sometimes have an urgent desire to masturbate I work in security in a hotel I check the empty room and masturbate gently in front of the mirror sometimes I put myself completely naked on the bed it excites me a lot of knowing that a maid could surprise me ...

By johndoe at 15,Jul,20 02:45
since the age of twenty I like the contact of the wind with the window between open on my naked body ...great feeling

By johndoe at 15,Jul,20 02:26

By johndoe at 24,Jun,20 16:07
Riley reid,Ashlynn brooke,Elsa jean & Sasha grey and many...

By johndoe at 24,Jun,20 15:58
I like the shower but last week I found a wooded place out of sight with a small clearing and the sun on my skin where I took a picture of myself completely naked I was excited but I did not go any further I promised myself to do it there during the summer ... to follow

By johndoe at 24,Jun,20 15:00
I love to see my sperm flow on my cock and feel the sperm on my balls while I look in the mirror I feel that I have absolute control...

By johndoe at 24,Jun,20 14:51
I was about 13 years old I did this with a pillow and a penthouse magazine stolen from my big brother for long minutes I felt that something unusual was going to happen and when I ejaculated several times I trembled it was so good ...

By johndoe at 17,Jun,20 01:51
I love to masturbate and sometimes I send my cum on my feet ...

By johndoe at 17,Jun,20 01:47
I never suck cock but it is one of my most secret fantasies I imagine meeting a man who sucks me and I also suck him and enjoy together on our naked bodies ...it just excites me to think about that...