Recent Posts of member lilwillie

By lilwillie at 20,Apr,22 11:34
From being about 12-13 several of my freinds would indulge in wanking and watching each other wank, sometimes3 or 4 of us at a time. Later this progressed into wanking each other off, and even the occassional blow job

By lilwillie at 15,Sep,21 10:39
I have always enjoyed MMF groups, and I do like to watch closely. I have a quite a thing about going down on a couple screwing especially if someone, any one holds my dick. The best time though was when I was underneath screwing her from behind, and I was expecting Him to go down on us, he watched for a little and then after a bit of difficulty got his dick in as well! I could do very little from underneath but his hard cock rubbung against mine, his glans pushing pastmine in her wet pussy was incredable. I came so hard and long. It was wonderful

By lilwillie at 15,Sep,21 10:21
I nhave been in MM MMM MMMM amd FFM MFMF MMF and they were all great there is nothing like sharing your body and sex with groups

By lilwillie at 10,Dec,18 15:37
I have the same problem and about 20 years later the lower part od my glans had sort of healed onto the skin of the shaft so there was little of the "expansion joint" and an errection could be uncomfortable ans sex painful. I had an operaion to seperate it, it is an improvement but not perfect

By lilwillie at 10,Dec,18 15:28
3I was circumstised at 40 years old ( not recomended) and about 20 years later I started having painwhen I was erect. The cut had always been a bit uneven and tight on the lowerside, but now the "expansion joint" had disappeared between my Glans and the shaft on the lower side, where the folded skin had sort of merged. I had another operation which seperated it, but now if I don't pull what remains back it is half over the hole and sprays anywhere! but I do like showing it anyway

By lilwillie at 10,Dec,18 11:56
We used to have three, and foursomes with good friends. I used to delight in going down on couple having sex from the back. licking his shaft and her pussy as they went at it, cupping his balls, trying to get my tounge in as well. One time I pushed wet fingers up his bum, he came straight away twitching and gasping, I nearly came myself, it was wonderful.
Another threesome time I was on the bottom, entering our lady from the rear, with Dave being wanked by her. I was expecting him to go ownd on us, when he nealt between our legs, but no with a bit of a struggle he entered her as well. I was pinned and could do little but just enjoy it, a warm wet pussy with a stiff dick rubbing up alongside mine inside it. I came, long and hard, one of the most intense orgams I have ever had, and then Dave came, and we just lay in a sweaty heap in the afterglow