Recent Posts of member williamg

By williamg at 03,Aug,19 23:55
I was 10. My best friend's older 17 year old cousin came to visit him for a week. We took us upstairs where he jerked off for us (said we needed to know about this...). He had us take turns stroking his cock. I was stroking him when he came. I still remember it swell up hard just before.

Later that week during one of my regular sleepovers with my friend, we decided to do it to each other. We did not cum but clear liquid for months. I still get horny thinking back to those days!

By williamg at 08,Apr,19 00:33
Many of us are married discreet bi. We get a bad rap for being flaky. But really it's all about the "schedule". Just when I think it's the weekend to "play", life gets in the way. But I keep looking!

By williamg at 11,Mar,19 00:00
That your not baby! Very hot pics!

By williamg at 02,Mar,19 22:18
I love being with other naked folks outdoors. But with a caveat: I prefer to be sexual with my nudity. I'm not the purist family nudist looking to be "free".

By williamg at 02,Mar,19 21:28
Your wife is a keeper!

By williamg at 27,Feb,19 04:10
I eat mine almost every time! I love precum the most. I will try and edge for an hour to see how much precum I can taste. But I always swallow the grand finale!

By williamg at 24,Feb,19 06:24
Married 30 years. Started loving cock at least 20 years ago. Still love pussy. But need to play with cock...