Recent Posts of member RussinPa

Topics:

Women masturbating 31,May,22 13:22
Hard when riding a motorcycle? 18,May,21 20:49
Free balling 28,Jun,20 00:36
Craigslist posting is gone 16,Jan,20 17:21
UFO question 18,Sep,19 15:26

By RussinPa at 18,Aug,22 21:06
When much younger I was a member of the YMCA, maybe 8-9 years old. At that time you all swam nude. Bunch of little guys swimming nude. Did not think much of it then, but that could probably not happen today. All ages swam nude. My age group was going into the pool area, and a 20+ year old guy was coming out of the pool nude. Nice body and a huge hairy dick. We all looked at him and he smiled. We all looked at his dick and smiled back. I always wondered if the "Y" started me thinking more about other guys.

By RussinPa at 18,Aug,22 21:04
When much younger I was a member of the YMCA, maybe 8-9 years old. At that time you all swam nude. Bunch of little guys swimming nude. Did not think much of it then, but that could probably not happen today. All ages swam nude. My age group was going into the pool area, and a 20+ year old guy was coming out of the pool nude. Nice body and a huge hairy dick. We all looked at him and he smiled. We all looked at his dick and smiled back. I always wondered if the "Y" started me thinking more about other guys.

By RussinPa at 03,Jul,22 01:33
Wow, so many different answers, struck a nerve with some people. One person mentioned my age, but I am not mongoloid, just an average guy here. Thanks for your answers. I will think before I ask another question. You all have a great day.

By RussinPa at 31,May,22 01:10
only registered users can see external links

By RussinPa at 12,Mar,22 02:25
When in elementary and junior high you had to swim naked at the YMCA, this was 60+ years ago. Plus adult men also had to swim naked. Us young kids looked at those big hairy dicks. Not sure how long ago that changed though.

By RussinPa at 08,Mar,22 21:42
gaymaletube.com is very good, lots of categories

By RussinPa at 08,Mar,22 21:36
silverdaddies.com

By RussinPa at 24,Nov,20 11:26
gaymaletube.com

By RussinPa at 16,Sep,20 00:53
There is a place in Philly that did hold weekly jacking sessions. But because of covid it is done by cam. Learn more at only registered users can see external links

By RussinPa at 11,Oct,19 06:13
Wow, I have always said I was rare, lol. I have blue eyes, red pubes, and did have red hair, but now at 71 years old, my hair is gray.

By RussinPa at 07,Oct,19 20:22
I remember when I was maybe 10 years old, belonged to the YMCA, and you had to swim nude, even adult men had to swim nude.
That probably would not happen at the YMCA today!

By RussinPa at 07,Oct,19 19:00
I had a piece of foam insulation that is used on water pipes. I cut a 6" piece, and cut it in half long ways, so I now had 2 pieces. I was going to use rubber bands, but they made it too tight.
Place a cheap rubber glove in between the two pieces, and wrapped around the top of the foam.
Put lotion in the glove and started to stroke. Sooo awesome, great feeling, never felt jerking like that before. Did some edging to make it last longer, otherwise would cum to fast.

Here is pic of what I made...very inexpensive to make.
[deleted image]

By RussinPa at 27,Aug,19 18:52
Now that Craigslist does not post those types of ads, how do you find men to do this for you?

By RussinPa at 03,Aug,19 13:27
A little trim would look nice.

By RussinPa at 05,Jul,19 18:42
I deliver pizza and during the summer it is great to have guys answer the door wearing no shirt and wearing shorts or tight jeans. I can sometimes tell they are not wearing underwear because I can see the outline of their cock and balls. Great to be a delivery boy...horny a lot.