Recent Posts of member penis-misterluke3

By penis-misterluke3 at 25,Dec,19 02:59
Women like to see MONEY.

By penis-misterluke3 at 25,Dec,19 02:57
I agree, a Pennsylvania rattlesnake has to be put into the pan - because it's too cold for the snake outside in the wintertime.

By penis-misterluke3 at 25,Dec,19 02:52
make America great again ? Bring back Barack Obama !

By penis-misterluke3 at 01,Dec,19 22:05
Neil Young & Crazy Horse is top. Because it's not only music, but it's a way of life and the lyrics always has to tell something

By penis-misterluke3 at 01,Dec,19 21:52
hello, you must be living in a sunny state. In a cold state the weather is too bad for that. But imagine we all would live in a sunny state and all people are walking naked around. that would be like paradise.

By penis-misterluke3 at 30,Nov,19 13:39
Hillary, Trump, Sanders, "Sleepy Joe"... why are all of the candidates for potus are so damn old that everyone have to worry about if they would survive the 4 years of their presidency ? Bring back Barack Obama !

By penis-misterluke3 at 30,Nov,19 13:33
I don't know but I've been told
eskimo pussy is mighty cold
(from full metal jacket)

By penis-misterluke3 at 30,Nov,19 13:29
It's like every addiction: If it looses effect simply stop watching it. After some time it will become interesting again.
And don't worry about your weed smoking, the worst case that can happen is that you don't get out of your bed. Count the stars until you get to the planet Jupiter and wait until nighttime arrives

By penis-misterluke3 at 30,Nov,19 13:22
Be careful, folks, your dick doesn't deserve such unhealthy substances like toothpaste with dangerous microplastic and fluorine inside it. I wouldn't trust our chemical industry that permanently creates such crap like DDT and glyphosate.

By penis-misterluke3 at 30,Nov,19 13:16
The republicans have just announced to change their party's symbol and exchange the elephant with the image of Scrooge McDuck

By penis-misterluke3 at 30,Nov,19 13:06
hello friends,
don't forget that Mr. Trump has made bad experiences with birds as you could see when he was attacked by a life eagle. So I think it's the best way for him to flee the United States on Thanksgiving and keep the distance to any birds like eagles, turkeys, chicks, and so on

By penis-misterluke3 at 30,Nov,19 12:49
Hello "onthelose", I think there is a lot of truth inside your comment. And I'm against that society tends to criminalize sex. Sex is nothing else than the natural thing and source of dreams and music lyrics for centuries

By penis-misterluke3 at 07,Nov,19 15:09
I agree, it should be legal !!

By penis-misterluke3 at 07,Nov,19 15:07
Every dick is good looking. So don't worry. Sure, there are beauty in the eye of the beholder, maybe men would most like dicks that look similar to their own.

By penis-misterluke3 at 18,Oct,19 16:47
It's a scientific question. It depends on age, circumstances and when you had sex the last time. So it could last minutes, or it could last 1 hour. Try it and don't worry. Everything is normal.

By penis-misterluke3 at 18,Oct,19 16:38
I don't think that Trump makes America great. It's only politics for the rich whereas normal people barely can afford daily life. He doesn't fix America's real problems. And it was a big mistake to retreat from the INF treaty. For me Barack Obama was a president who made America great again.