Recent Posts of member Billybuck55428

By Billybuck55428 at 10,Nov,23 23:02
I do all the time. Wife falls asleep in notice and then I rub one out. Used to cumins sock, but now at 78 I don’t cum much so i just let it go into my hand and lick it up. When I was younger I would slowly jack until I produced a good amount of precum then would slip my thumb between my foreskin and my cock head and just circle it around till I shot my wad.

By Billybuck55428 at 17,Nov,22 19:44
I need lub or my cock gets pretty beat up. I like to taste my cum so I'm looking for a lube with no taste or one that tastes like cum. Any ideas? I know getting it directly from the source is the best, but that doesn't happen very often.

By Billybuck55428 at 15,Feb,21 20:56
I don't give a shit about her political views I just want to see those big tits of hers hanging loose.

By Billybuck55428 at 15,Feb,21 20:46
I was 13. Went to live with people next door after family died I car crash. My new "mother" would suck me off. She liked the cum and her husband couldn't cum. She one day spread her legs and showed me her pussy and told me to lick it. I wasn't sure what to do or if I wanted but, once I got to smell and taste I was hooked. She taught me a lot about licking pussy. Until I tried on her daughter who was about 8 or 9 at the time. She got scared and told her dad who proceeded to kick me out of the house.
I was very popular with the girls in Highschool though. Many happy years of pussy licking.

By Billybuck55428 at 04,Dec,19 21:46
I always leave the shower curtain open at the side so the guy across and one still down can see me. I pull back my forskin and spend a lot of time cleaning. Always get hard. If I got a guy watching I will slowly jack by pulling forskin all the way back then all the way forward. Sometimes they just watch, sometimes they just get hard and sometimes the will jackoff as well. Only once did a guy join me in my shower and we jacked each other.
Still looking for the right guy to suck.