Recent Posts of member TWOWARMTTS3

Topics:

SrCUMS-A REAL TROLL 23,May,20 10:11
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III 14,May,20 02:51

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 25,Feb,21 22:15
Hey, lollipop

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 25,Feb,21 22:10
Bella!
If this statement is true then I think it's a harsh penalty.

"What happens if you give a false verify?
- In case if it's discovered that verified member is actually a fake, all members who verified this member get their verified status revoked, their ability to verify permanently blocked and all verifications given by them in past to other members are also revoked which may cause further "chain reaction".

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 24,Feb,21 09:09
Seems a little harsh. Wouldn't a year suspension be enough?

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 24,Feb,21 09:01
It's "A PAIN IN THE ASS NO MATTER WHAT"

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 24,Feb,21 08:58
Let's plan how to get an office. We'll make it a virtual office so we can go around "nakid"

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 20,Feb,21 17:47
Phart, the cost to the employer is part of doing business.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 20,Feb,21 17:39
Phart, an employee does not work to make his employer happy. His personal responsibility is to do his best at his job until he is unhappy. Then, he has a right, almost a duty, to get a new job. 401Ks can be rolled over to the new job.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 20,Feb,21 10:18
The view as seen by Mr Pineapple

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 20,Feb,21 10:14
Phart, a Bronx cheer to you. How simplistic your life must be.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 20,Feb,21 09:56
Last time we had a "blizzard" in Miami was in January 19, 1977. I never saw so many people walking looking up and with their tongue out.
One old lady asked me where she could buy snow chains (it melted before or just after it hit the ground.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 15,Feb,21 16:27
Right arm and right leg have imperfections.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 13,Feb,21 21:34
How about the Republicans. They can sit back and get in the way?

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 12,Feb,21 14:37
My country is my world, but, strictly speaking, this world has been efd up for the last 5000 years and we are still here

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 11,Feb,21 09:08
I would have bet anything on me not ever agreeing with Skittles on anything but, some of the pics on the SYC main page would make a billy goat puke. I'm sorry some of these women have an ugly pussy but if I was a man (and B4 I get a comment, I'm BI AND LIKE TO LOOK AT A PRETTY WOMEN ALMOST AS MUCH AS A "PRETTY MAN") I couldn't go down on these mistakes of nature. Sticking my beloved jewel into those holes is almost as bad.
BTW, some of the male members in SYD should keep their undies on.
Enough ranting. I know that we all want to show it off or we wouldn't be here, but, honestly, what is so sexy about a woman peeing in a glass?
MEN, STOP VOTING FOR THESE UNFORTUNATE OF NATURE. MAYBE THEY'LL GO AWAY FASTER.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 11,Feb,21 08:26

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 11,Feb,21 08:26
Old Larry was a pistol. RIP

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 11,Feb,21 08:25
I say that if sticking hot dogs up my nose would protect me even for 30% of the time then bring the buns too (used ones could be boiled sterile and eaten?)

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 11,Feb,21 08:23
I'm going with the angle of the camera, but, yes, his third leg is a little.......exagerated.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 11,Feb,21 08:16
tecsan

There's an old saying by Edmund Burke

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.― Edmund Burke

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 11,Feb,21 06:50
I had a feeling it was more a term of endearment(although from the left). My bad. That's why I made it a question. My apologies

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 13:46
Phart, if phone can be opened to replace battery you can get them on eBay or Amazon dirt cheap

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 13:43
Say, what ever happened to JustWill? Homey took a dump on the site?

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 13:40
Bella in this thread

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 13:29
Have you been hitting the hooch? Im on Dgraff side on this. As for me being an uncouth bitch, I never denied it. That doesnt make any one of you two ladies any less of one. Dgraff is a lovable ogre. Hes like a little kid trying to convince others that he can whip ass. I like him with all his warts. You I respect because you were friendly to me. I think Ive behaved since you unblocked me.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

One last comment. As far as Im concerned, you and Lix can act anyway you want with each other. Leave me out of your squabbles.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 09:32
In 2013 Biden was vice-president. His personal plane was Air Force Two. Hunter Biden and the grand child is family. Did you expect them to fly commercial? So what if Hunter did some business there? The vice-president had every right to fly there....and, yes, at taxpayer expense. It certainly was much less than the last idiot flying to all his golf appointments.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 09:26
Dev01 n##ga....is this the way Aussies refer to blacks in your great country?

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 08:54
It's permanent. On another post I typed "rant and rave" and got rant and ravioli. It's great to identify misspelled words but it makes you read what was really written. I've been trying to have it changed to some other spell checker and AT&T says it can't help me

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 08:41
RIP. A period great passed from us. Sad

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 08:00
You got it wrong "D". Lix is "THAT PROMINENT MEMBER" and Bella is............being Bella.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 10,Feb,21 07:58
Bella! it's been months since I chatted with that "prominent member". Her views and values on some of life's problems are not the same as mine.
My post was partly tongue-in-cheek and partly my own belief. You can rant and rave that Lix is ignorant or that she picks on you. Everyone knows that she does as much as you do.

This is nothing more than YOUR IGNORANCE on how people think and act

It's really a good thing that someone finds her to be a good fuck because that bitch is a foul mouthed, wack-job. You two deserve one another.

I don't deserve her anymore than she deserves me. But you and Lix DO DESERVE EACH OTHER. You are both ignorant bitches who can't tell when someone is giving you support just because it's the right thing to do. Notice that I'm not in agreement with Lix's comments on Dgraff.
Adding fuel to the fire? Hardly. I'm sorry both of you are such uncouth bitches.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 09,Feb,21 13:35
Not in florida. Coral snakes, rattlers, black widow, and in the outskirts, aligators, florida panthers and Cubans.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 09,Feb,21 13:33
But,Bella, the big softie was thinking the same as you Delete, but gave her a second chance. If he disagreed with you, he would have said NO, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE DELETED. I'm just saying.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 09,Feb,21 08:15
Bella!Independent thinkers that think alike? Hahaha

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 09,Feb,21 08:10
Dgraff Now, hold on there, buckaroo. Shut your pie hole. That is impossiblemente impossible.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 07,Feb,21 22:17
Tampa Bay took it all. Tom Brady has no equal

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 07,Feb,21 10:13
Lately I have checked PM infrequently. Its the only place one gets notified that the ball was passed

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 07,Feb,21 10:10
Shes been on top a long time. I been voting for her. I like her and I dont have to scroll down

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 06,Feb,21 19:21
Something I learned today. In the ball game you can be passed the ball even if you are not on site. I have to sign out when I leave the site.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 14:18

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 11:01
It is not a hoax. No one wants to control the population in this way. As far as trips are concerned in electric cars, the state of Florida has charching stations in every rest area on major highways. What's more, 300 miles of travel in a single day is more than enough for most drivers to go from charge to charge. The amount of gas you are able to fill up with is different from car to car. Tell me, what's so wrong for a driver wanting to own an electric car? Do the electrons jump from their car to yours and blow out your fuses?

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 10:47
Phart, even if the kids get a second rate education, it's better than dying. Point of fact. My daughter home schooled my grandsons. The oldest has scholarships to universities. The younger one is on the same path. Attending school is not the only route to success.
--------------------------------------- added after 52 seconds

And teachers and state workers are very similar.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Phart, please check this webpage
only registered users can see external links

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 09:41
Do you wear your boots when making Markis happy?

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 09:38
What's more, phart, no one denies the world changes but, as Ananas says, the population of the world is accelerating the warming effect that seems to be coming down the pike. So, I'll allude to his reasoning. phart why are so quick to discard conclusions made by the most brilliant of our scientists in the world?

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 09:29
Heck, even fiction writers like Jean M Amuel writes about it. They even know how far the glacial ice reached into what is now the world's tropical areas.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 09:23
tecsan phart this thread has gotten so long, it's hard to remember who said what and what the intent was, so, I'm going to make a statement and move on.

I can't nor do I want to live in a society where there is no protection from law breakers. I want to have police protecting me and mine from people that want to take it away from me. That brings me to my point, one that is hard to convince other people with. I'm 69 yrs old and it amazes me how simple concepts can be interpreted so differently by others. Anyway, here goes.
I assume you know what fragging is. One dissatisfied soldier throwing a granade into his commander's tent while he's there. One bad soldier. Don't look at his reasons, it's a bad thing. Does that make his battalion bad too? No, that's stupid. When we have cops kill or maim in an unacceptable way, we CAN say he is a bad cop. Yes, in the heat of the moment fuckups can happen. But, either way, why do many people believe that the condemnation of this cop and his actions mean we, who do the condemning, are also including the whole police dept of that community? We are not.
Now, we CAN say this department has way too many cowboys that shoot first and ask questions later. Still is it that department's fault? At that point, yes. But we must remember, police departments are superviced by local government and policed by federal agents.
So, why bring in Antifa or BLM actions? If these organisations are being unlawful go after them, but, stop the bad cops too. And let's not forget to go after the other organizations like the white supremacists too.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 08:52
Phart, teachers have retirement accounts set up through their union but, they are the same type as in other employment. They are paid workers of the local school boards. That is far from being in the same league as FBI or military personnel. Almost all school boards have their own system for handling retirements. Teachers do not draw retirement benefits as law enforcement. They also have to contribute to social security.
Now that you know how it works, let's get into the important part of your post. Teachers should, rightly so, be afraid for their lives. They did not sign on to be targets. They became teachers to TEACH. It might have been for the love of the profession or perhaps to contribute to the betterment of a child, and that's where we have to realize that, while they fear for their lives, they also fear for the lives of their students.
Teachers don't need to get off their ass. They need for the responsible people that can end this pandemic to do this.
Bloomberg is A DOLLAR MAN. He thinks with his pocket. In business he's good. In this case, he's an idiot.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 08:34
It'S not the quality. It's the quantity. World population was much smaller. Factories were smaller and in lesser quantities. What's more, while we, the USA and certain European countries have cleaner manufacturing, places like India and China are still using unscrubbed coal burning for power.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 08:28
Balla, that last paragraph has some key words, clever enough
Some of our dear members can't find their privates using both hands. Calculating time zones? Nah .

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 08:18
That's what youth is for.

By TWOWARMTTS3 at 05,Feb,21 08:17
"D" am I ever. My closet looks like a shoe store.