JUST ASK JUST BILL 27,Aug,21 16:58
THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH'S SECOND EDITION 27,Jul,21 15:24
MY TUBE FAVORITES 16,May,21 14:11
SrCUMS-A REAL TROLL 23,May,20 14:11
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III 14,May,20 06:51

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 20:47
Bad ass? You are not good or bad. You are just an ass.🤣🤣🤣😈

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 20:46
Yes, Bella! with a B, I'm all of that and more, but, I still admire your tits. 🤣🤣🤣🌹😈

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:47
Well, why not.
🤣🤣🤣👿

‘Intentional attack?’ GOP lawmakers including Marjorie Taylor Greene spread Baltimore bridge collapse conspiracies

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:45

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:43
🤣🤣🤣😈

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:12
You are taking an ASSUMPTION and interpolating that into another assumption. One may be partially true. The second one is pure 💩

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:10
Tecsan, most are regular people looking for “the milk and honey” just like your ancestors did too.

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:09
Ok, Phart, tell us how you would close the gate. BTW, did you listened to Mexico’s president telling the Clown that there are tunnels running from Mexico to the US under the Border Patrol areas?

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:06
My baby is 75 and I love it

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 17:05
No, it’s what they wish you do. A smart person like you can just walk on by

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 16:55
There’s a huge difference in having exchanges of ideas and national direction and supporting dictators. Putin an Kim Un and even Xi Jinping have been around much longer than the Clown, Obama, Bush Jr,

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 16:47
Ok, Mongo admitted he and his wife have it. It’s the third time for him. I don’t know how many times for his wife.
Bella! with a “B” said she’s had it more than once (BTW, I use a capital letter in front of members nick as a courtesy. Regardless of what I think of a member, minimal courtesies should be observed.)
I had COVID twice. I didn’t need to be hospitalized in either time. WOODY58 had it twice at the same time as me. Both times he ended in the hospital for 3+ days. Over a million people died from this virus in this country alone. Only an uneducated dumbass like you would deny the virus.
As far as some people wearing a protective mask, that’s their choice. You don’t know why they do so. There’s many people that are immune deficient and need more protection.
And, perhaps, Dumbocrats are smarter than Repuckers. Certainly smarter than some mountain people.

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 16:34
You, Tecsan have a twisted way of showing your love for democracy and your country.

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 16:32
True, Ananas, this is not supposed to be funny.

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 16:28
They are restricting sales in their jurisdiction. Buy it in another jurisdiction.

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 16:27
Phart, what does the availability of prescription drugs on the black market have to do with this conversation?
I bet you couldn’t find anyone selling prescription drugs for psoriasis, and, by the way, if you don’t work, you don’t have to pay taxes. You don’t even have to file. The taxes you are referring to is called INCOME TAXES. NO WORKEE, NO INCOME.
All other taxes are from POS transactions like gas or liquor. If they are homeless, they don’t pay PROPERTY taxes.
But, again, what does it have to do with this conversation? You implied the federal government is restricting your access to certain goods. Did you complain when the Feds restricted vehicles that didn’t conform to epa Regis like catalytic converters?

By CAT at 27,Mar,24 16:17
Phart, what does homeless people have to do with this conversation?

By CAT at 25,Mar,24 23:51
Why? Can you go out and buy prescription drugs without a script? Can you choose to not pay taxes?

By CAT at 25,Mar,24 17:18

🤣😈

By CAT at 25,Mar,24 17:17

By CAT at 25,Mar,24 15:46
Sure, Phart. Deflect attention from the Clown by bringing up 💩 that Repuckers have been trying to prove for the last three years WITHOUT SUCCESS. The 💩 about the Clown is all about all the 💩 he's done.

By CAT at 25,Mar,24 15:42
Tecsan, 💩💩💩💩😈

By CAT at 25,Mar,24 15:32
When were you able to buy whatever you wanted? I didn’t know you are a multi-millionaire.

By CAT at 24,Mar,24 01:54
Mongo, you probably won't see this, but, I truly hope you get over this bout of Covid. 😈

By CAT at 23,Mar,24 00:51
Why do you change the subject instead of dealing with my post?

By CAT at 23,Mar,24 00:50
My mistake, Aliceinwonder, I went back to your post and I realized I read it wrong. Sorry.

By CAT at 23,Mar,24 00:48
Where does it stop?

By CAT at 23,Mar,24 00:46
You think he ever dealt with a plumber or any other contractor? He's loaded. He delegates all to a personal secretary or site manager.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 22:20
I can say supposedly if you can say he has to have some basic knowledge of plumbing,electrical,money,you name it

He has to? Why?

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 16:57
In /forum/thread.php?id=30859
Pitbull posted

"The poof list is growing. As a today 14 poofers "

In the Brit's vernacular, you Pitbull and you, Sir-Skittles, are the poofers.
🤣🤣😈

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 16:45
Leo, You are right.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 16:45
There's a difference. I shoot from the side of the truth.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 16:42
And, yet, the Clown, your Messiah, is threatening retaliation in the form of judicial prosecution on the first day of his administration if he gets elected.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 16:39
That means, according to you, that we should stay the course even though our life expectancy will decrease for sure, all to save a buck or not inconvenience some people (usually big corporate entities). I value my life more than that.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 16:35
The only thing he knows, supposedly, is money. He doesn't understand plumbing, electricity, or anything else except self-promotion. He has no understanding how the weather works, history, the law, democracy, science, or manners. Yes, in private life he can hire contractors and then dictate his wishes. He does have money. As a President he has advisors, but, his ego gets in the way of good advice. There's a whole litany of times he's shown his not-to-par ideas or ideology.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 14:51
If I don't see it then the MAJORITY of the population, both Republican and Democrat, don't see it either. Stop making it a hate thing and start thinking what's good for the country.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 14:48
You tell us.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 14:47
Why do you still bring in the Obamas into this discussion? Besides, if their home sits over four feet of elevation, nothing will affect them for a long time. We can't change what has happened. We just have to adapt

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 14:39

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 13:46
BTW, this is really funny considering my friendship with "Lix"

"Friends are kinda like family, even better because you don't get to pick your family. Friends don't always have to see eye to eye and they can fall out every now and then, it's all good!"

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

I don't know who 297360 is or was, but his post on /forum/thread.php?id=18467 is funny.

"I am not constipated and i have proof!!...

+salmon and cream cheese cant be any more of an onslaught on the system than constant intake of beans"

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 13:38
Are you, Aliceinwonder, one of those that believes that over 90% of scientists are lying through their teeth about climate change so that they can get funding for their research?
If you are then tell us what the “lies” are and if you are right, what do you think they do with that funding? You think they buy high priced cars and mansions?
More to the point, do you think funding sources just give funds on the word of a scientist? What happens when the funding runs out and there are no results?
I agree with you. It’s sad that when there’s no factual argument to the matter at hand, the first thing that happens is that the messenger is shot. 👿

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 13:03
That's why we went with an Equinox. Our old Tahoe now driven by my grandson has close to 300K and still going strong.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 13:01
🤣🤣😈

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 12:53
Notorious Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff has a petition pending with the Justice Department asking for clemency from President Donald Trump.
Madoff, 81, currently is serving a 150-year sentence in a federal prison in Butner, North Carolina, for orchestrating the largest Ponzi scheme in history.
Madoff is asking that his sentenced be commuted by Trump, meaning that he would be released from prison. He is not requesting a pardon from the president.

So, you see Phart, no one is different.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 12:47
Sure, Tecs, you are right.

"Trump has publicly described his "very close relationship " with President Putin and was awarded Russia's Order of Friendship in 2013, the highest state honor possible for a foreigner.

12 Sep 2023
Russian President Vladimir Putin says the cases against former US President Donald Trump are political revenge that shows the fundamental corruption of American politics."

🤣🤣😈

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 12:38
I know. I hear you, but, every day I have less and less respect for the system, or, the people of this country.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 12:36
That's the problem. I do understand. The Clown should never have been elected President. His lack of basic knowledge of how everyday things work, made him a national security risk.

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 12:33
😝😝😝

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 12:32
You, Phart, can try to change the Earth's rotation around the sun or make the moon change it's orbit, but, would it not be easier to control what is ACCELERATING the rate of global warming? Why are non-believers so anti-change?

By CAT at 21,Mar,24 12:28
I think any third grader knows how the position of the earth in it's yearly rotation around the sun or the orbit around the sun is what accounts for the different seasons. The tilt of the axle of the daily rotation of the earth, if it changes, as you've pointed out, will affect the length of the daylight portion of the day, but not the overall constant change in temperature. Remember that what ever happens in the Northern hemisphere, the opposite happens in the Southern hemisphere. The ORBIT around the sun does not change.
The moon is the primary cause for ocean, river, and any large body of water to have changes in the relative height of the water. That is so predictable that there are tables that can tell you when they occur on a daily basis. The Farmer's Almanac is one place you can check that. As the orbit of the moon is elliptical, like every heavenly body, some high tides are "higher" than others.
This is not what causes flooded Miami Beach streets. It's the higher mean levels of the oceans that mean higher high tides. The moon is doing what it's been doing since it detached itself from earth. The higher ocean mean level, what we call the ocean level, is higher now due to the melting of the polar ice caps because of accelerated global warming.