Recent Posts of member JustWondring

By JustWondring at 14,Apr,24 10:36
No, but I share that fantasy. When he's done, I want to suck his cum and her pussy juices from his cock and her cunt.

By JustWondring at 04,Nov,15 12:32
I agree with you on how intimate and enjoyable this is. I love to go back down on my wife after slipping my cock from her hot pussy.

By JustWondring at 17,Oct,15 22:24
Your cock LOOKS suckable, but there's really only one way to be sure. Come here.

By JustWondring at 16,Mar,15 12:49
I had recently got a new job and made a move to Indiana. My family was staying in Tennessee until the school year ended, so I would make weekend trips back to see them. Traffic was light on the William Natcher Parkway, and I would masturbate as I drove along. Being in an SUV, I was up higher than than those in passenger cars, so I could continue if any of those passed me. I was in our Chevy Cavalier once, however, and didn't notice that a pickup had come up on my left. I looked over and saw an attractive woman watching me, a smile on her face. Since she apparently approved, I didn't stop, but smiled back. The male at the wheel pressed on, so they passed me and I pumped my cock to a hot, wet conclusion on my own.

By JustWondring at 06,Jan,15 12:05
With gusto!

By JustWondring at 05,Jun,14 11:36
Here's mine:
showyourdick.orghttp://showitoff.org/ywqfs8sdlccqpic.html

By JustWondring at 05,Jun,14 11:10
My tongue would have such a good time with you!

By JustWondring at 05,Jun,14 11:08
That's hot! I like this one, too, for its sweet-glazed look: /7r5jbuudwg9hpic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

/7r5jbuudwg9hpic.html

By JustWondring at 05,Jun,14 11:06
Nice! I'd like to suck it.

By JustWondring at 05,Jun,14 11:05
Beautiful!

By JustWondring at 05,Jun,14 11:05
I always cum into my palm, then lick it up. It's fun and a good way to get rid of the evidence.

By JustWondring at 22,Aug,12 11:20
I was wanking on a lonesome highway once, and suddenly realized a pickup truck was passing on my left. The very attractive young lady riding shotgun gave me a sweet smile as they went by.

By JustWondring at 01,Jul,10 04:48
I like to claim mine are combination taste buds and French-tickler fingers.