Recent Posts of member Aussie123

By Aussie123 at 10,Dec,22 04:40

Enjoy Hanging out..

By Aussie123 at 12,Jan,22 02:57
Sexy uncut cock ..

By Aussie123 at 16,Dec,21 03:28

Mine broke early in life during a great sex session..

By Aussie123 at 21,Oct,19 23:07
Who invented copy paste?
Larry Tesler
We can thank one Larry Tesler, the computer scientist who's credited in history as the inventor of cut/copy and paste, for the time and finger energy saved with this intangible creation.

By Aussie123 at 15,Mar,19 10:28
Yep.. get the Bucket list .. enjoy life to the max,,

By Aussie123 at 29,Oct,14 11:55

By Aussie123 at 08,Aug,12 12:59
pity your so far away....skin play is So..So..much fun & a real turn-on..Hope you find someone to fill your fantasy

By Aussie123 at 12,Dec,11 12:30
Sorry don't like the piercing...I LOVE IT.. more women should jion in..it's a real turn-on and a pleasure during sex.....thanks for sharing your great pics...keep them Cuming..

By Aussie123 at 12,Dec,11 12:17
Man..it hasn't reduced my sensitivity, Take your women with you..share the moment. all the women I'v been with..love it ..its a real turn on for them.. Like you I toyed with the idea for some years..now I wonder what all the fuss is about..there are definatly more Cons...
Might even improve your sex life...good luck ..

By Aussie123 at 12,Dec,11 12:09
Get a Life..since I had my PA my sex life has grown... so has my cock.. the women love it.. so grow some balls..get PA'd then make comments..

By Aussie123 at 16,Jul,11 09:04
No... in most cases it stimulates .. try it..it'll really get that sexy clit of yours really erect..

By Aussie123 at 16,Jul,11 09:01
I leave mine in..Feels great..!! never had a cumplant yet.. if anything it is a turn on during sexy..

By Aussie123 at 23,Dec,10 23:41
Yes.!!! GF loves to see me cum as she plays with my ass.. dildos, bottles, vege's, fist / fingers and what ever she gets her hands on.. its a real turnon for me & her.. she even brought around her other man, OH.. that is real fun,,, Have a great Xmas and bring the New Year in with a Bang..

By Aussie123 at 26,Sep,10 06:12
BushPilot.. a man of my own heart.. these's nothing better than licking / eating a hairy pussy.. your right, we where born with it.. show it off. good fun platting or just triming a wet pussy..so hot..
love the natural contours of your genitalia

By Aussie123 at 15,Sep,10 12:03
Not fussed...as long as I can SUCK them,,

By Aussie123 at 15,Sep,10 11:50
luvmyclit, my ex. was of the same mind as yourself.. however the new girl friend is the opposite.. she is just about into anything (not pain)..what I really like is that we TALK about it.. our likes and dislikes.. and of course our Fantasies... her other male friend has opened my mind-up to the Bi side of life.. I'm not gay..but have learnt that life can be really sexy..and forfilling. MMF, FFM and group sex..Yes please.!!! I spent 2/3rds of my life stuck in the belief of M/F relatonships are the only way. Thank God for the internet and my sexy lady..

By Aussie123 at 15,Sep,10 11:33
Anal Sex...my women loves it..and gets off on toying with mine.. Well.!!! the boy friend enjoys it as well. Get MMF going.. and, well, that is the ultimate pleasure.. Like all good sex..slow, easy and steady.. AT first.. then go for it....MMmmmmmmm

By Aussie123 at 15,Sep,10 11:20
Try a ruff tongue.. with cream of course..

By Aussie123 at 09,Sep,10 13:55
neller..?? OLD and Plump..No..NO.. Hot and Curvatous Be proud that you can flirt your horny bod..and attract so many horny men..plenty of us would love to play with you..

By Aussie123 at 07,Sep,10 15:48
smra..MMMmmmmmm..my tongue would simply love to get your juices running.. your LOVE NEST is ....IS... simply eatable.

By Aussie123 at 07,Sep,10 15:44
Pussy Juice works well.. Lucky Hubby..

By Aussie123 at 07,Sep,10 15:27
Babe..thank you.. your pics have made my tongue grow 4"...can you take 12" in that sweet wet pussy ?? Love to taste you cum in my mouth..YOU ARE HOT...HOT,,,HOT..Thanks for sharing your HOT Bod. with us....

By Aussie123 at 01,Sep,10 12:32
supakewl.. YEP..normal when cold and slack..well try pepper to find it( wait for it to sneeze)..hot days 4-6" slack and get the blood pumping..WELL. even I'm impressed. So.. we all have our slack moments and really stiff ones.. the trick is to use it to the best of your ability and enjoy the moments. slack or rock hard..

By Aussie123 at 01,Sep,10 12:25
Every partner is different...some boring, with no adventure to try something new.!! with others.. well off the planet..if you think about the different body types..think about the different mind set..all women do it, some more than others. even men are the same !! some straight, some Bi, Sissy, tranny and gay.. all like sex just a little different.. SO...try as many as you can..be adventures.. and enjoy the experience a bit of pain does go a long way

By Aussie123 at 26,Aug,10 14:11
Hairy, Wet, Juicy and HOT.. Ready to eat MMMmmmmmm. VERY Hot..Thanks

By Aussie123 at 24,Aug,10 13:51
Downunder.. Australia

By Aussie123 at 21,Aug,10 05:29
Guys, I first start ass play after one hot women I was have sex with started putting her dildo in my ass while have a 69er, My cock just about exploded when she pushed it right in.. the feeling was strange at first.. but made me really hot and extended sex session to a level I'd never experieced. Now I just love the feeling of something up my ass, The same women brought a male friend around on one session, this was the first time I had a real cock in my ass..Hmm a let down !! I prefered her fisting or her toys playing in my ass !! So am I Gay ?? NO.!! Bi..?? maybe a little. Just enjoy have something in me while having sex or eating a hot, juicy pussy.. HMMmmmm.