Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Results of test: business of toilet times for the garden of Vesse!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #287802 at 13,Aug,12 01:59
INVESTIGATIONS AND RESULTS FROM MY EXPERIMENTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!

MY ORIGINAL TEST CASE STUDIES LEARNED FROM YEARS AT UNIVERSITY:

when you have times for a daily shit and must find toilet BAD in a hurry what is the better place for toilet times?

1. public toilet when many peoples have already left their sick and foul toilet business shits -the scent in air is vile plus stink of shits plus vermin

2. the garden of vesse when you may enjoy squatting for toilet times and it is a stupid garden to deposit a good days shit on this garden. A proper place to complete business that is for a toilet

all mates should pick section 2 for urgent toilet times and for helping vesses garden

FOR ALL ENJOYMENTS AND MEMBERS

96.7 PERCENT OF SITE MEMBERS, MATES, AND OTHER ALL WOULD RATHER MAKE THEIR TOILET TIMES IN THE GARDEN OF VESSE INSTEAD OF A DIRTY TOILET FILLED WITH SICK AND FOUL THINGS AND SMELLS,

SCIENTIFIC METHOD PLUS EXCELLENT RESEARCH AND ADVANCED MATHEMATICS WERE APPLIED FOR THE BEST RESULTS HERE. FOR MANY QUESTIONS, MY ALGORITM CAN BE PUBLISHED FOR CHECKING. MATHEMATICS FOR ME IS NOW EASY AND SITE WILL BENEFIT FROM ME MOSTLY ALL THE TIME

CONCLUSIONS NOW ARE KNOWN THAT THE VESSE GARDEN IS A BEST PLACE TO RELEASE YOUR SICK AND FOUL. A DIRTY TOILET BUSINESS ROOM IS NOT AS FUN AS THE GARDEN OF VESSE

All members for immediate welcome to the Garden of Vesse for all toilet times. Please to stop using your own toilet and only shit in the garden he has made!!!

For some members may worry about the garden now becoming a mess.... your concerns for the garden are full of validations and the site will make process to keep the garden up for toilet times and clean use.

Cheers for all mates of mine!!