Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

pocket pussy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #527357 at 26,Jan,17 11:50
I'm so horny lately , the hand just doesn't feel good anymore and quite frankly it hurts now, I really want to go to cirillaas when they open and go buy one, whats your guys opinion on the pocket pussy, is it worth it? Do they feel that much better? Lmk

Similar topics: 1.what do you call your pussy?   2.Pocket pussy pics   3.Aussiebum underwear   4.Best thing ever   5.Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket?  

New Comment

Comments:
By DeepThroatThis at 02,Feb,17 10:08 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Worth considering and they don't talk back to you either

By #454258 at 30,Jan,17 06:28
the one i use is a japanese brand. i had an anime hentai girl on the box. Cheap and high quality. advice, use the lube the store provides, not hand lotion. also cleaning, never use water, it ruins the material.

By bignhard7 at 28,Jan,17 20:11 other posts of bignhard7 
I love my pocket pussy

By #460385 at 26,Jan,17 20:57
Is it that hard for a guy in his 20s to find real pussy in Detroit?
By leopoldij at 27,Jan,17 22:25 other posts of leopoldij 
I had the same question. He looks pretty good, he should be able to fuck as often as he wishes.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

All we need to do is go out one evening together. I guarantee you I'd get you 2 girls to fuck, not just one. You got the physique, you just need the psychology. Women are complicated, as you probably know, and they won't fuck unless they're convinced you're not out to fuck them. If they realise your intentions they'll switch off. The majority of them. Men are exactly the opposite.
By #527357 at 28,Jan,17 12:07
Thank you! You guys rock. All of you!
By leopoldij at 28,Jan,17 14:42 other posts of leopoldij 
All we need to do is go out one evening together. I guarantee you I'd get you 2 girls to fuck, not just one. You got the physique, you just need the psychology. Women are complicated, as you probably know, and they won't fuck unless they're convinced you're not out to fuck them. If they realise your intentions they'll switch off. The majority of them. Men are exactly the opposite.

By bella! at 28,Jan,17 15:16 other posts of bella! 
Don't you think it would be difficult for a guy of any age, living in any city to, find a real "someone" to hook up with if he doesn't have something going on in his big head?

Besides, "sweetheart", perhaps a pocket pussy is not what he's really interested in.

By cumcouplessa at 28,Jan,17 04:00 other posts of cumcouplessa 
No harm in taking advantage of modern technology, there are many tried and trusted versions, but to be honest, expanding your circle of friends can be very rewarding too. I bet you'd have no trouble finding a few mates that would just love to offer their mouths and that could be SO much more rewarding for all involved?

By jackd at 27,Jan,17 09:26 other posts of jackd 
I like em.Have a fleshlight but the masturbater is just as good and a lot cheaper

By #495036 at 26,Jan,17 21:50
I've owned a couple cheap little ones, but you really can't beat the Fleshlight.

For around $100 you never have to use your hand again.

By onthelose at 26,Jan,17 18:38 other posts of onthelose 
I bought one and had a hard time figuring out which one I wanted . So many to chose from. I went home and tried it out. I couldn't last more than a couple of minutes. After using it for awhile I was able to last longer. I think it is good to train yourself to last longer. Unlike any other hole I have had it in, better feeling. Of course the down side is you may be disappointed by real sex. It is hard to measure up to your hand and imagination.

By bella! at 26,Jan,17 12:44 other posts of bella! 
In the metro Detroit area, Cirilla's is a chain/franchise store where you are able to buy adult sex toys, vibrators, lingerie and "party" supplies.
By jack610 at 26,Jan,17 17:43 other posts of jack610 
Thanks very much for that Bella. I did wonder.

By skinb at 26,Jan,17 17:17 other posts of skinb 
Get one, they are much better than just your hand. I like fleshlights and the tenga eggs.

Adult Discussion Forum