Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Guys im about to get my dick sucked for th 1st time since my 1st time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #527357 at 30,Jan,17 01:41
I meet a cool guy on a CL add i posted that lives like 3 miles away and hes coming to my house to suck my dick at midnight im so horny and im so excited guys, im a little nervous too i hope i can last longer this time

Similar topics: 1.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   2.I sucked my first dick today   3.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time   4.What's the longest amount of time you have sucked a guy's cock for?   5.Zero BJs in a year. Is it time?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 30,Jan,17 10:47 other posts of bella! 
Uh oh!

Midnight has come and gone and we haven't had any feedback on the hookup........

Do you think he's 1) still getting his cock sucked? 2) fast asleep OR 3) tied up in the basement, house ransacked and won't be missed for several days after his employer sends him a pink slip because he's a no show, no call?
By phart at 30,Jan,17 16:59 other posts of phart 
It can happen. A local guy hooked up with this hot girl on CL.
She came to his house,dressed the part. Got him all hard and naked, tied his ass to the bed. Once he was secured and could do nothing about it, she made a cell phone call. A few minutes later he was minus all his guns,money, food out of the fridge.
He did call the law after his son came in and found him.
He was able to share the info with the cops and they made a arrest and last I heard he got his stuff back.
But he was charged with solicitation I think. Which was probably still cheaper for him than to loose his guns and such.
By bella! at 31,Jan,17 01:37 other posts of bella! 
Oh, my goodness, that's wild!

Hooking up with someone in a neutral place is risky, inviting a stranger into your home is CRAZY!

By #412225 at 31,Jan,17 01:15
Sounds great, wish I could be there

By #358797 at 30,Jan,17 04:31
Why not just wank before he gets there? Then you won't bust so quick...

By #460523 at 30,Jan,17 04:17

By bella! at 30,Jan,17 02:56 other posts of bella! 
Hey, you won't need to make that trip to Cirilla's for the pocket pussy!

Just a friendly tip, frisk your guest at the front door. You want to make certain he's not packing anything other than his penis. There's a member, a cuckoo rabbit, that believes living in "The D" is detrimental to life. And to think another member thought it was difficult to find some action in Detroit. Go figure!!!

By #514661 at 30,Jan,17 02:36

Adult Discussion Forum