Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Ever got jacked off but wasn't sure who did it?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #332336 at 14,May,17 14:22
On a long rode trip once, late at night, was very sleepy behind the wheel. My wife, my daughter (15) and her best friend (15) were in the back seat. My two sons were in the front, everyone was asleep. I was fighting it when I felt a hand slide around the seat and began rubbing my crotch. It was my wife, or so I thought, it was too dark to see anything. I got hard and she tugged at my zipper and got it open, then my belt, then reached in and pulled my hard dick out and began caressing the head. She kept caressing and squeezing and rubbing until I shot a big wet load. She cupped her hand over it to catch the cum. When I was finished she tucked it back in and zipped me up. All with one hand. Fantastic handjob. I was wide now. The hand withdrew and back to **** she went. An hour later I pulled into a station to get some coffee and when I got out and looked into the back seat, my wife was on the opposite side from me. My daughters friend was on my side, sound asleep. To this day I do not know who gave me the handjob. Wife never mentioned it.

Similar topics: 1.who has jacked off to my pics before   2.Frenulum orgasm   3.Who has jacked off at work or school.   4.first time toilet wank   5.Found out how they get into those jacked up trucks  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 15,May,17 01:48
the mystery is half the thrill, and l hope you never do find out *lix*

By leopoldij at 14,May,17 22:12 other posts of leopoldij 
What a great story!

Adult Discussion Forum