Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

* SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE *

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 31,May,17 04:53  other posts of bella!
For whatever reason, the original thread went POOF!. *Jamie said he liked it [the thread] so let's give it another go!

There are many folks that don't get the recognition that they are deserving of, so let's use this thread to post something positive. Use this thread to recognize members as well as non members!

Similar topics: 1.Nice or not?   2.SLOW MO CUMSHOT   3.Ever see your current gym trainer nude ? Nice big cock ?   4.HELP! Are you good with words in the bedroom?   5.What I like  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 31,May,17 05:28 other posts of bella! 
HellRaiser13, this screen name that she currently uses really speaks about who she was in her prior personas. HellRaiser13 has an amazing mind! She's quick, she's smart, she's creative, she's actually very petite but stands 10 feet tall and won't take no crap from nobody!

/member.php?w=487013
By JustWill at 31,May,17 12:49 other posts of JustWill 
HR13 is smart, brilliantly sarcastic, lovely, and makes me laugh constantly when I encounter her here. One of my favorite members on the site. We've been friends almost since the first time I started posting at SYD (evil minds think alike ), and I value her friendship greatly.
By #487013 at 02,Jun,17 00:30
Aww thank you guys. Love ya both. Sorry not on as much. I just miss that not too nice fella at times. This place reminds me of him a lot.
By JustWill at 02,Jun,17 00:34 other posts of JustWill 
As much as I loved that guy, I'd like to punch him in the nuts for making you sad.

By RealTitsLover at 02,Jun,17 02:58 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Aw, it's a shame I'll never get to know her. I think my friendship request (since she only accepts PMs from friends, for good reasons, I'm sure) has been pending a few months now.
By #487013 at 26,Jun,17 19:31
I'm glad I finally did handsome. :x
By #507249 at 27,Jun,17 01:04
Hellraiser13 was my first friend on here during my first go around on the site back in 2011 if I remember correctly. We don't chat as much anymore but still a great friend!! And seriously one of the quickest and wittiest minds I have ever come across!!
By bella! at 27,Jun,17 02:15 other posts of bella! 
Wow! What a nice thing to say!

By #487013 at 27,Jun,17 04:14
Awww

By RealTitsLover at 27,Jun,17 02:55 other posts of RealTitsLover 
@HellRaiser13
Oh, handsome? Thanks for that, you're not so bad yourself.

Everything they've said about you here's true... You've also really got a knack for getting me riled up with your naughty ideas.
By #507249 at 27,Jun,17 04:56
Oh and I forgot to mention, she's got great taste in music too!!

By #487013 at 14,Jun,17 01:49
I want to thank Lix for helping me stay thin. Every time I think about binging on junk food, I recall her flat floopy tits and I get nauseated.
By Cox4you at 14,Jun,17 02:12 other posts of Cox4you 
😂 😲
By dgraff at 14,Jun,17 02:22 other posts of dgraff 

By JustWill at 14,Jun,17 02:39 other posts of JustWill 
The floopy ones are the worst kind!
By #487013 at 14,Jun,17 12:59
Exactly, especially when they hang like a fried egg on a nail.

By RealTitsLover at 26,Jun,17 18:39 other posts of RealTitsLover 
You too? Me admitting to how nauseated she made me is her reason for blacklisting me (thank god, I don't have to see the grotesque pics she posts in here anymore)...
By #487013 at 26,Jun,17 18:41
Good way to stay thin.

By #517356 at 23,Jun,17 07:18
Can we go back to saying nice things about folks?

Pretty Please!

LOL
By bella! at 23,Jun,17 16:31 other posts of bella! 
I had hoped that it would not take a "wrong turn" but it did. Perhaps we can get it back on track! 👍
By #517356 at 23,Jun,17 17:28
In which case , I will say that Bella has always been nice to me , never chatted privately , but always appreciates what others have to say!
By bella! at 23,Jun,17 21:47 other posts of bella! 
So very kind of you to say, thank you!

By #526776 at 24,Jun,17 21:06
Thank you for always saying super nice things to me Ronglass!!

By #537202 at 24,Jun,17 19:48
I have two points for you to ponder whilst your pounding. First one is to be careful in what your saying and weary in what you're doing to or around another.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is in someway shape or form fighting a difficult battle, a battle unseen by others and its level of intensity unmeasurable to those unaware of whom they surround, particular note should be taken into account that we are masters of deception, and illusion giving us the ability to portray a state of normality.

In everyone of us there's a breaking point, the point that's irreversible either physical and/or physiological, In some cases, this is the point where the decision is made to kill themselves, in others it could be any number of things. So my point here is, before you start treating people like cunt, just think there could be a battle within.......
By #517356 at 24,Jun,17 20:44
Very very valid points ...BUT ... I thought we were saying ' something nice about someone '? So much for a cheerful , praising topic..............

By admin at 14,Jun,17 15:29 other posts of admin 
And now everyone with brains can see bella and her friend for what they are...
By bella! at 14,Jun,17 15:38 other posts of bella! 
You seem to have a watchful eye when it comes to me. Thanks for keeping me under your microscope and taking any opportunity to denigrate me.
By Andthisisme at 14,Jun,17 15:45 other posts of Andthisisme 
I am curious who are these friends referred to ? and what are they ?

I am a friend, so what am I?
By bella! at 14,Jun,17 16:00 other posts of bella! 
Oh, I believe that admin thinks that "her friends" are puppets and she is the puppet master.

By admin at 14,Jun,17 17:50 other posts of admin 
I'm referring to 6 people and they know who they are. You are not one of them. Definitely not everyone who is in friend list of bella or list her as their friends.
By bella! at 14,Jun,17 20:57 other posts of bella! 
Why not expose me 100%? Exactly what have I done that YOU continue to point at me as the catalyst for or the mastermind of?

By bella! at 14,Jun,17 21:02 other posts of bella! 
@ admin, perhaps anyone with brains can see that you incite ill will. 👍
By mr_blue at 15,Jun,17 15:17 other posts of mr_blue 
Who's ill will ?...is it JW's rap stage name ?... ( I couldn't help it)
By 2nice at 15,Jun,17 16:09 other posts of 2nice 
Will has always been ill...

By bella! at 15,Jun,17 16:25 other posts of bella! 
No, if that were the case I would have wrote IllWill!

By JustWill at 15,Jun,17 16:39 other posts of JustWill 
For the record, I DESPISE rap.
By dgraff at 15,Jun,17 22:45 other posts of dgraff 
I'm with you rap is a bunch of crap

By #527431 at 16,Jun,17 02:14
What about crap?
By JustWill at 16,Jun,17 02:20 other posts of JustWill 
Really not a fan of that, either.
By #527431 at 17,Jun,17 00:31
ha ... you don't like crap?
By JustWill at 17,Jun,17 01:23 other posts of JustWill 
I also don't take any crap!
By #527431 at 17,Jun,17 16:08
Always?
By bella! at 17,Jun,17 16:59 other posts of bella! 
In my time of interacting with JustWill, he does not start the crap (unless you deem his sarcasm as fighting words). He definitely won't take any crap, be ready for him because words are his ammunition

And while we are on the subject of crap, I bet he has a good crap every day!

By #525562 at 23,Jun,17 04:20
Why does this sound so familiar but the voice piece is different and also the target.I am reminded of someone but can't think of who it was...

By #460385 at 14,Jun,17 16:53
By mr_blue at 14,Jun,17 17:38 other posts of mr_blue 
Personal disputes that spill over into the forum are always a shitfest cb54... it's people's right to blacklist for whatever reason they may have...I don't have a problem with any of the people who may choose to dislike Lix.... that's up to them....I have a problem with half a dozen people ganging up on someone when they are just as bad as what they are accusing someone else of.... that's my gripe here....like I said before... hammer someone for their opinion,but not appearance,none of us are supermodels here, that's what people like about this place... it's real and not super enhanced photos...
By #275407 at 15,Jun,17 02:06
Now you really made my day, I thought I was a super model😂
By dgraff at 15,Jun,17 02:20 other posts of dgraff 
You are a super model Cody

By mr_blue at 15,Jun,17 13:59 other posts of mr_blue 
well you've always been a model of super when I've encountered you in chat

By admin at 14,Jun,17 17:48 other posts of admin 
I'm just allergic to hypocrisy and schoolyard-style group bullying.

You may indeed h@te the same person independently for different reasons. There is nothing wrong with that. But what you are conspiring to make that person leave the site is entirely different matter.

I would like to ignore, indeed, but you 6 make it hard. You spread your group h@te all over the site.
By #460385 at 14,Jun,17 18:00

By bella! at 14,Jun,17 18:34 other posts of bella! 
To admin, sounds like you are admitting that you read private messages and secretly infiltrate groups.

So where did this conspiracy start and who started it?

By #535048 at 15,Jun,17 00:52

By dgraff at 14,Jun,17 23:39 other posts of dgraff 
OMG I certainly didn't expect to create this much turmoil and bickering for that I'm sorry this is exactly why our governments can't ever get any thing done opinions are like ass holes every one has one and 90 percent of them stink I my self spent my first two years on Syd keeping my mouth shut and my ears open and I'm going back to being mild manner dgraff

By mr_blue at 14,Jun,17 12:34 other posts of mr_blue 
What happened to saying something nice about someone ?!!!
By #460385 at 14,Jun,17 12:43
I like *lix*, I really do. That should work.
By mr_blue at 14,Jun,17 12:51 other posts of mr_blue 
You're better than that and you know it...

By **FlyingCum** at 14,Jun,17 13:05 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
Well when someone throws shit at someone and then steps back and tells a different story and acts innocent, it tends to piss people off.
By mr_blue at 14,Jun,17 13:10 other posts of mr_blue 
So running a thread into the ground just cuz you have some issues with someone is fair game then ? And everyone talks shit on everyone here!!! Keep it private,just bashing someone cuz of their appearance is shitty, I don't give a fuck who you are I will always stand by that...hammer someone's opinion not their sexual activity otherwise we all should just call it day here....
By bella! at 14,Jun,17 14:55 other posts of bella! 
I would like the thread to stay on task, to be a platform to SAY something nice about another member. It is unfortunate that things took a downwards spiral. I've contact admin and asked that the derogatory comments be deleted, I would hope that the thread is not "Dumpstered".
By Cox4you at 14,Jun,17 15:16 other posts of Cox4you 
You asked to give recognition and say something nice. Looks to me like recognition was given and to the members who referenced suckit. Their opinion appears to be thanking her for various issues that have led to positive outcomes.

You can't control what another chooses to say or feel regardless.
By bella! at 14,Jun,17 15:58 other posts of bella! 
I know that I cannot control how people react, what think or what they will write HOWEVER this thread was intended to be something positive something beyond a member's "bits and pieces".
By Cox4you at 14,Jun,17 15:59 other posts of Cox4you 
The forums are public and they always go all over the place.

By Andthisisme at 14,Jun,17 15:48 other posts of Andthisisme 
I second that. This thread seems to have take a quite disappointing and often very personal turn.

Remember what Thumper's mother told him !
By bella! at 14,Jun,17 15:58 other posts of bella! 
What did Thumper's mother say?
By JustWill at 14,Jun,17 16:34 other posts of JustWill 
It was actually his father who told him, his mother just reminded him.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! at 14,Jun,17 16:46 other posts of bella! 
Thank you.

By Andthisisme at 14,Jun,17 20:16 other posts of Andthisisme 
'if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin at all'

Thanks for the clip JustWill.

I was slightly wrong it was Thumper's mother asking Thumper what his father had told him that morning.

By dgraff at 13,Jun,17 23:39 other posts of dgraff 
I want to personally thank lixsipsucket for black listing me and a bunch of my friends so we don't have to see you or put up with your bull shit good luck with your boy toy I hear he's found a younger woman more his age
By Cox4you at 13,Jun,17 23:53 other posts of Cox4you 
Lmao. Everything she put on my (why?) is basically her describing herself. lol And nobody cares why she chooses to blacklist. I got my peeps on here. All she's proving is that she has her knickers in a twist.
By dgraff at 13,Jun,17 23:57 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha I got called an excon how does she figure that
By Cox4you at 14,Jun,17 03:14 other posts of Cox4you 
Report her for character defamation dgraff. She crossed a line. Totally improper but it's Lix. What can you expect. She stoops to all sorts of lies.
I'd definitely report it.
By mr_blue at 14,Jun,17 10:56 other posts of mr_blue 
Gotta be the funniest shit I've seen all week!!!!

Report someone on a sex site for defamation of character

Who are you gonna report to ?
By Cox4you at 14,Jun,17 15:39 other posts of Cox4you 
Regardless of what type of site. You can't divulge any private or personal information on a member true or not.
Common sense should have told you that. You can't slander a person or divulge anything about their "real" identity.
He should report it to admin. Suckit reported someone for exposing something about her.
By mr_blue at 14,Jun,17 15:57 other posts of mr_blue 
You gonna make a report to the police and have all your personal crap dragged into the open...might be ok for you,but think of all your friends that don't know what you really get up to in the bedroom might feel....

Admin doesn't give a fuck about petty arguments....

Don't be a baby..... you're slagging off lix over the site...is that not slander too then ?...
You're jealous of someone you don't even like cuz they get more attention than you.
Grow a pair...

And let's get it right here... I'm not Lix's friend....but I'm not gonna sit here and let people just blatantly bully someone..

You blacklisted her,she blacklisted you...and you are going on about someone you don't even like more than the good things...wtf is up with that dude?....

Don't like someone ignore them....
By Cox4you at 14,Jun,17 16:07 other posts of Cox4you 
No I never did blacklist the cunt. I don't give a shit who you're friends with.
Thanks for being the site police you think you know it all
By mr_blue at 14,Jun,17 16:58 other posts of mr_blue 
Go and cry over a woman calling you burnt toast..

That's what all this is about....you can't handle not being the focus of people's attention...

If I'm site police you must be the site whiny bitch with no balls until he has a gang to back him up....

News just in,Cox can't handle negative gifts on his page....so he banned me....and to top it off,he pm'ed me to say grow up...I should grow up Cox ?!!!look at who is acting like a ch1ld here..

How's that for being a know it all...
--------------------------------------- added after 47 minutes

@cox
did you ask admin why he removed the comment ?...

I said admin didn't give a fuck about petty arguments,which he doesn't...suckit can't remove her posts in the forum fuckwad...

Always been a dick!!!!I think you mean always had a dick ..You're so funny with your little panties in a bunch...getting bigger balls now are we ?...
What's the matter ?... don't like fighting with men or can you only bully women ?....

And carry on replying to my posts then banning me again,who dat pussy I see....
--------------------------------------- added after 95 minutes

@cox..unlucky,nice try though. Dgraff posted about being called an ex con in the forum, that's what I was referring to....and I said Lix can't remove her forum thread...not what you are talking about in blacklisting reasons..

So call me a fuckwad.... doesn't hurt me....words on the internet your precious little flower you...
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

@ Cox once again...look at who is looking like the biggest baby on Syd,all your arguments have been bullshit....you can't handle being called out on your shit...and you prove that by blacklisting me but still responding.....and if I have no relevance to you,that should be the case with Lix too...but you can't see past your own selfish fucking acts and how you stink of hypocrisy.......so lie to yourself as much as you want...you know all these words matter to you,cuz you went crazy over someone calling burnt toast ffs.....you act like a spoiled brat..and your actions show that...so shut the fuck up.....and thanks for the laughs too,your pics are a fucking joke you know, that's why you gotta give points to people to vote for you.....are you still in highsch00l?cuz you sure do act like a t33nager....
--------------------------------------- added after 20 hours

@ Cox tell dgraff make a complaint to admin for me using a photo app to make his pic look cool, I didn't post it on my page I sent it privately...or are you talking about the Photoshop pic from the internet I sent you and not your pic you fucking idiot.. there's also a thing called fair usage policy...

As for the gifts I sent you,gives you everything you need now doesn't it ?...a way for you **** your own insecurities onto others....

You keep making out I'm doing something wrong...

And don't try to threaten me about deletion here..report me to admin for what you think I have done of shut the fuck up bitch...
By Cox4you at 14,Jun,17 17:35 other posts of Cox4you 
You're just a dick and always have been. And guess what fuckwad. You said admin wouldn't care about Lix saying someone was an ex con. Well either admin removed it or suckit was made to remove it.

So up yours and so much for thinking you know it all.

By Cox4you at 14,Jun,17 18:20 other posts of Cox4you 
The post that was removed wasn't in the forum fuckwad. It was on a why she blacklisted. So the only person(s) that could remove it would be admin or suckit.

Once the member complained to admin it was then deleted.
Yep. I'll handle you in whatever fashion I feel best and too bad you can't do anything but whine about it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

P. S. I wasn't aware I was arguing or responding with a man. I have yet to see that you are one.
you're just someone behind a keyboard that has no relevance to me. So keep flapping your lips and getting more mad. Thank you for the laughs tho.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

Ya blue. Why don't you steal another members private pic and photo shop it again like you did to my own friends only private pic. That you never should have had access to. See how that works out for you. pot and kettle blue. Everything your saying about me sounds like a self description of yourself and your own actions here. Funny. I had a member see your nasty gifts you left and I got a message saying man he must be a jackass. Thanks for shedding light onto your own behavior. Be careful about stealing members pics. Just might get you a deletion. Oh and by the way. Stay super sexy if that's even possible for you.

By #487013 at 14,Jun,17 01:47
lmao

By #533843 at 14,Jun,17 04:42
She does bring more then a few members together. I wouldn't call it admirable in the way she did it.

By Cox4you at 14,Jun,17 04:44 other posts of Cox4you 
I'd like to give recognition to member lixsipsuckit for being such a whack a doodle of a member.
Her antics are some of the funniest and easiest things to mock and make fun of.
She literally hands you the material on a platter. It doesn't get any better than that.
I love laughing at her lies in her blogs and in the forums.
I crack up laughing at her copy paste wall comments.
Why would you tell a new member that has zero pictures to stay super sexy? I guess it's become such a habit you don't even realize they have not a single picture.

Keep on being stupid suckit. You're slaying at it. Your pics kill my eyes but your lies and (why's) do make me laugh at you so hard.
By #487013 at 14,Jun,17 12:58
That cow gets points for every new member she says hi to...

By #460385 at 14,Jun,17 12:19
By #487013 at 14,Jun,17 12:57
walrus juice, sounds very appetizing...

By #482237 at 12,Jun,17 14:02
member.php?w=514288would i would like to recomend caprad604, he's always a gentleman and very friendly
By bella! at 14,Jun,17 00:51 other posts of bella! 
Here's the quick link to caprad604's page.

/member.php?w=514288

By #316057 at 08,Jun,17 03:24
Just stop to say goodby .... *jamie
By bella! at 08,Jun,17 03:32 other posts of bella! 
Oh, Jamie, why did you do that!?

By bella! at 09,Jun,17 17:20 other posts of bella! 
He's back, he's back! YAY! It's nice to see you again, *Jamie!

/member.php?w=535048

By Cox4you at 09,Jun,17 14:18 other posts of Cox4you 
Member dan76. A great guy. Check him out. Give him a chat. He's always very caring and a good friend to have.
/member.php?w=456945

By dgraff at 09,Jun,17 10:24 other posts of dgraff 
Thank you cox4you my Sexy friend your the greatest I like catching you off guard and surprising you and your full of surprises your self keep sending me your Sexy videos I love them

By dgraff at 09,Jun,17 10:06 other posts of dgraff 
My quiet friend cock swallow originally from my home state of Pennsylvania he all ways makes me laugh after a hard day come home soon little buddy Dan needs a fishing partner

By bella! at 31,May,17 05:44 other posts of bella! 
**FlyingCum**, visit her page, look at her gifts, it's clear to see that she's well liked! Wkth that said, I can honestly say that my interaction with her has always been positive.

/member.php?w=376518
By #372855 at 07,Jun,17 09:34
**FlyingCum** is a very nice woman, had a lot of chats with her. Hot and sexy, plus have a normal chat is good too.

By Cox4you at 08,Jun,17 04:28 other posts of Cox4you 
She's super sweet and a wonderful young lady.
By #372855 at 09,Jun,17 08:13
Yes she is, and does not ignore messages that I send. Love the chats I have with her, but there are a few on here that stop without a reason.

By Cox4you at 08,Jun,17 21:44 other posts of Cox4you 
Member dgraff is a great guy. Always helpful. Very protective of his friends. He has many great stories and always makes me laugh. Check him out and say hi. He's a super sweet man. Just don't make him mad.
/member.php?w=402884

By #533843 at 08,Jun,17 05:49
Arexa has always been helpful. She's explained many things about American culture to me.

Thirdleg is also a great guy, although unfortunate this last year. Hope he's doing alright.

By #472781 at 04,Jun,17 20:59
I love my wife
By RealTitsLover at 05,Jun,17 13:17 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I love my dog. Wait, what is this?

By bella! at 05,Jun,17 17:14 other posts of bella! 
I hope that you let her know each and every day, by words but more IMPORTANTLY by your deeds and actions!
By #460385 at 05,Jun,17 18:28
Does cooking, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, doing dishes, doing laundry, walking dogs, washing cars, doing yard work, and working 70-80 hours a week count. Cause if so I'm golden.
By RealTitsLover at 05,Jun,17 18:43 other posts of RealTitsLover 
It counts, as long as you perform oral too.

By bella! at 05,Jun,17 19:08 other posts of bella! 
You are "golden"! When do you find time to photograph your Mrs.?
By #460385 at 06,Jun,17 00:57
Weekends
By bella! at 06,Jun,17 01:00 other posts of bella! 
Is that some time after you've finished cooking, cleaning bathrooms, laundry, dog walking, car washing, yard work......?
By #460385 at 06,Jun,17 01:05
Yeap
By bella! at 06,Jun,17 02:31 other posts of bella! 
You're a keeper!
By RealTitsLover at 06,Jun,17 06:26 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Never had a guy like that?
By bella! at 06,Jun,17 07:33 other posts of bella! 
No, have you?
By RealTitsLover at 08,Jun,17 05:42 other posts of RealTitsLover 
No, I never had a guy. I've been that guy, though... and no, she didn't deserve it.

By **FlyingCum** at 08,Jun,17 04:53 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
Member cox4you, has always been a supportive friend to me. I look forward to seeing him online and seeing his new sexy pics. He is one important member to me and makes this site worth it.

/member.php?w=509246
By Cox4you at 08,Jun,17 05:23 other posts of Cox4you 
Ditto. You have helped me through thick and thin and I'm very thankful to have you as my friend. You're genuinely kind and I'll never forget all of your support. Luv ya to pieces.

By #535100 at 06,Jun,17 03:45
My wife is the most tenacious person you could ever meet. A real strength.

I'd like to thank Bella for some thought provoking words earlier. They helped give me a different perspective to an extent. It was really nice of her to offer her views, and her message was thoughtful, and felt non judgemental. Thanks Bella, and hope to get the chance to chat at some point.

By leopoldij at 01,Jun,17 20:36 other posts of leopoldij 
twowarmtts is very nice because she knows how to fuck and fucks a lot. I'm jealous of her lifestyle.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 seconds

/member.php?w=482237
By #482237 at 01,Jun,17 22:22
leopoldij,,Leo,,,,thank you,,I've always had a special spot for you,,, you are exciting, sexy, and lots of fun,,,, i like to think you have lots of friends here,,,you deserve it. As for me,,,,my pussy is always open to you,,,
By leopoldij at 01,Jun,17 22:25 other posts of leopoldij 
That's why I find nice, I mean great, about you: that your pussy is open to me. Mmmm....

By #460385 at 02,Jun,17 02:04
@ Leo. Dude you really can't see that "twowarmtts" pics are Photoshopped?
By leopoldij at 02,Jun,17 17:59 other posts of leopoldij 
No. I can't. Nothing is obvious to me. So you think she's fake? I'll ask her and send her a link to this thread.

By leopoldij at 02,Jun,17 18:02 other posts of leopoldij 
I did ask her and told her to look at this thread and reply.
By #482237 at 02,Jun,17 19:53
Yes!,,some are as you say. Mike does all my pics and uploads. He does get carried away,,but,,most are straight me
--------------------------------------- added after 48 seconds

[deleted image]
By #372855 at 02,Jun,17 21:16
Mmmmmmm

By #482237 at 02,Jun,17 19:54
[deleted image]
Sexy

By #482237 at 02,Jun,17 19:56
[deleted image]
Love it

By #482237 at 02,Jun,17 20:00
So, baby,,if you can't have fun,then i'm sorry,,,you have a pussy with nice tits,,and i guess you want to have her on top. It's ok with me,,and BTW,,,,i'm all natural
By leopoldij at 02,Jun,17 20:07 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm having fun, alright. That's why I said something nice about you. I like to see those cumshots on you. I knew that some of your pics are photoshopped but not all. So I asked the guy above who mentored it what he meant; whether he thinks you're fake. And then I asked you to comment on it. And you did.

Any woman who's sexy enough to show her pussy in public and let others watch or participate is nice.
By #460385 at 02,Jun,17 20:36
@Leo. You originally said you don't think her pics are Photoshopped and nothing was obvious to you. Now your saying you knew some of her pics are Photoshopped. I don't believe you are that naive to not see the obvious. And I never said that I thought the member was fake, but yes a lot of her pics come from porn sites that her face is Photoshopped in. And I don't believe this thread was supposed to be clutter fucked with pics.
By bella! at 02,Jun,17 21:02 other posts of bella! 
I was hoping that the thread wouldn't be clutter eff'd with pics, if I wanted to see gaping cunt pictures, well, you know......
By #363802 at 02,Jun,17 21:12
Naughty girl!

By JustWill at 02,Jun,17 21:14 other posts of JustWill 
See? This is why we can't have nice things...
By bella! at 02,Jun,17 21:56 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps it is just too difficult to say something nice. I don't get it........
By #358797 at 02,Jun,17 22:06
That's quite possible.
Perhaps we should suggest that there be an equivalent to the ignore button that doesn't require blacklisting? There's an ignore this topic button, why not one for ignore this post? Lol
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 02:18 other posts of bella! 
That's an interesting thought, Arexa, but who decides what should be "ignored"?
By #358797 at 03,Jun,17 16:12
Either the creator of the topic or the individual member would be nice. There's plenty of posts I'd prefer not to see without being stuck blacklisting the person.

By leopoldij at 03,Jun,17 01:01 other posts of leopoldij 
If you don't want pics, just say so. But showing pussies and cocks is what makes this site great.
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 01:50 other posts of bella! 
Uh, I think I did mention that to you. As I said, I'm not going to play cat and mouse with you.

@ countryboy and just background, twowarmtts has been a member since January, 2015. On or around 11/25/2015, twowarmtts was referred to the evaluation for deletion and I was the member who contacted her. These are my [NOTES] that I made which appear to me;

"[Notes]: 11/25/2015 This member was referred to the evaluation panel for deletion because of web derived pictures. The member had 2 pages of pictures mostly Photoshop'd and some Internet. The member edited their gallery down to 1 visible picture. "

As I recall, the one visible picture that I make reference to was just a picture of a sign where she blamed me about her having to remove her pictures.

What I find interesting, twowarmtts in all her time here has never posted anything in the forum and this thread has prompted her to post 6 times with 4 of the posts being pictures. Do I think she did this on her own accord, no, I think she was encouraged.
By #482237 at 04,Jun,17 13:14
FYI Bella,,I didn't even know there was this forum,, my whole time on site has been to sign on and immediately have handfuls of guys (and some women) want to chat,, most want sexting and i try to oblige,,as i said in another part of this thread,,i'm here to have fun,,i use this site to cool off from very intense work schedule,,if you believe that someone encouraged me to come, maybe,,but, putting my two cents in was all my idea,,

By JustWill at 03,Jun,17 17:50 other posts of JustWill 
Is it just me, or does it look like someone photo shopped Angela Lansbury's face into one of those pictures?
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 18:08 other posts of bella! 
I think it's you.
By JustWill at 03,Jun,17 18:20 other posts of JustWill 
No...seriously. The third one down, the one in profile. I saw that in an episode of "Fake Picture, She Wrote".
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 20:19 other posts of bella! 
Is "Fake Picture, She Wrote" in syndication or what channel is it on?

By leopoldij at 03,Jun,17 00:59 other posts of leopoldij 
The thread is about what's nice about recognizing members. Well , women who show their pussies and show how they fuck is what is nice about them. Nothing was said towards posting or not posting pics.
By mr_blue at 03,Jun,17 02:13 other posts of mr_blue 
What's the title of the topic ?!!!post pics in this thread,but I think you are doing yourself a disservice by doing that...how many threads have you got the opportunity to post pics,you have many threads to do that....just saying
By #460385 at 03,Jun,17 02:35
@ Leo. The thread says to "SAY" something nice about another member. Not "RECOGNIZING" other members body parts.
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 02:52 other posts of bella! 
countryboy, it's really not worth trying to "reason with" him, he knows what's up, he's just effing with us.
By leopoldij at 03,Jun,17 05:15 other posts of leopoldij 
What does effing mean?

By leopoldij at 03,Jun,17 05:26 other posts of leopoldij 
The title is * SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE * A picture is worth 10^4.6 words (depending on the quality of course). This is a site about sex and pics abs vids. (two beers)
By #517356 at 03,Jun,17 06:39
The thread is a good idea but why is there arguing over some pics put up , on what was after all , supposed to be a positive thread. Yes , ok the thread title said ' SAY ' something nice , the pics are here now and it has been mentioned that no more are wanted , just links... so can we go back to saying nice things about others.
Leopoldij is doing a very good job of ' winding ' people up by pleading ignorance I will admit though....

Any way positive things about members... I haven't interacted with a lot of people but will just say that nearly all those I have have always been polite and chatty!
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 09:39 other posts of bella! 
Ronglass, you are spot on! Thank you!

By #482237 at 04,Jun,17 12:18
People,,, it was not my intention to disrupt your thread,,,I apologize for intruding. I did not know your rules about inserting pics. I was asked a question and i came to answer it. Bella, I was rude to you once, for that i'm sorry. The other reason I'm here is that I see that many of you take this site very seriously and forget (at least in my views) that we are here to have a good time. In that respect, I have been trying to decide if I want to stay. Almost all my chat buddies have been funny and caring and i can't complain. I will probably stay, but I will start to dismantle my gallery. everyone tells me how much they like it. I guess they were being polite.
By bella! at 04,Jun,17 13:53 other posts of bella! 
twowarmtts, YOU did not disrupt the thread, the thread is for every and ALL members.

The original thread said something to the affect of recognizing the "unsung heroes" of this site, the members that are interesting, the members that make the site interesting. I'm all for that, recognizing members that are unique and, and whatever else.

The SAY SOMETHING NICE was intended as just that, to say something nice about someone else. I ask you this, do you really want to be just known or receive recognition for your cunt or because of the way you fu@k? I would tend to think not, my guess is that twowarmtts wants to be recognized as a vivacious woman with an beautiful personality, a woman who is open minded and interesting to chat with at any level, a member that posts exciting pictures. No?

The picture thing is my Achilles heel. There are so many threads that get tons and tons of pictures posted to them and the member goes, and POOF! and then there's a bare spot. In my opinion, the majority of the forum is is like a book, this is our legacy. Whether we go or stay forever, anyone coming behind us might that reads the forum may not know twowarmtts or bella! because of their pictures they will know twowarmmtts and bella! because of their words!
By #482237 at 04,Jun,17 14:26
Bella, first, thanks for gift. Second,,I'm not on site to be remembered as fantastic human being,,,the only reason i'm here is TO BE A SLUTTY WHORE,,,that's what my chat buddies like and expect. My personal, REAL, life may or may not be like this, my business. What i do know is that, without asking for it, i get hundreds of hits to my web page per week, and many new guys that want to be my chat buddy. And, they don't want to know if I contribute to the betterment of the world, just weather i want to fuck on line. I will try to stay in my little part of the site,,,,and,,I thank you for letting me stay. Again, so sorry for interrupting.
By bella! at 04,Jun,17 16:37 other posts of bella! 
You just want to be thought of or remembered as a slutty whore? Alrighty, then!

You do not "owe" me any thanks for allowing you to stay. This is admin's site and he has empowered members to determine whether members stay or go when a referral for deletion has been made. Just my opinion, more members have become open minded and a little less quick to vote to delete and it is those members who deserve the recognition and thanks. PEACE!

By JustWill at 03,Jun,17 20:24 other posts of JustWill 
Leo LIKES being the turd in the punch bowl. It's kind of his "thing" around here.
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 21:12 other posts of bella! 
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
By #460385 at 04,Jun,17 14:41
Uh oh. twowarmtts pics went to friends only. @ Will. I agree with you about Leo. It seems he has become the advertising agent for some members. He does the same website​ management for the Walrus. I wonder if the many, many women on Leo's page, including all the public and beach pictures know their faces are Plastered all over this site?
By #482237 at 04,Jun,17 15:42
If you want i can make them public,,I didn't think you were interested. Sorry

By bella! at 04,Jun,17 16:56 other posts of bella! 
@ countryboy, I've wondered the same thing about many of the SYD members who post the faces of the women they are with but you never see even a hint of their face.

Makes me wonder just what's really going on and what is the true character of the SYD member. I really can't think of any SYC member who has only posted their naughty bits but posted facial pics of their guy or gal. And although there are some, I really have a difficult time believing and understanding that there are SYD and SYC members that want to be exposed.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,17 20:15 other posts of JustWill 
Isn't it kind of leo to keep trying to explain to us how we are not participating in the site properly? Apparently, any form of communication that isn't accompanied by a gaping twat pic is against the rules or something.

By #482237 at 04,Jun,17 15:20
"Dude" why would you want to dump on me just to make a point with someone else??? All you have to do is ignore or comment without hurting others. What's more i don't think i have to compete with a handicap,,you both are beautiful people, but i'm no slouch and put myself as your equal. What's more,, many, many, people have fun with me. Still, evetyone says you two are good people,,,,so,,,,,,love you too,,
By #460385 at 04,Jun,17 16:33
Maybe you didn't read my last post correctly. I was not "dumping" on you. All I said about you was your pics went to "friends". The rest of my post was directed to other members. And as far as your pics. They are yours to display however you want here. That's your choice. The "Walrus" comment was not towards you.
By dgraff at 05,Jun,17 23:26 other posts of dgraff 
Oh oh I can answer this one the walrus is licksipsuckit
By bella! at 06,Jun,17 00:32 other posts of bella! 
Really? I had no idea!

By #372855 at 02,Jun,17 18:36
I'm here lol. I like most people on here, but do get annoyed that I talk to certain people for hours days etc then for no reason they ignore me.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

But twowarmtts,footluvrsgirl, and only a few others are very nice.
By #526776 at 04,Jun,17 02:22
thanks so much for mentioning my name Athickstumpyone... you've always been nice to me also and I appreciate that!
By #372855 at 05,Jun,17 09:07
Footluvrsgirl you are welcome. X

By leopoldij at 05,Jun,17 10:27 other posts of leopoldij 
I like you too footluvrsgirl

By leopoldij at 05,Jun,17 10:26 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree. I also like footluvrsgirl's clit. It's a real pleasure to look at and I'm sure to play with and taste.
By #526776 at 05,Jun,17 19:02
well, thank you!!
By leopoldij at 06,Jun,17 00:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Welcome. Are you enjoying having your clit licked?

By phart at 04,Jun,17 23:40 other posts of phart 
say something nice? Well All I can say is, thanks for putting up with me.

By leopoldij at 02,Jun,17 18:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Maccc1111 /member.php?w=502997 is nice. She's got a great looking cunt.
--------------------------------------- added after 53 hours

Going back to recognizing this member again, another great asset of hers is her small boobs with perky nipples. Very nice!
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 02:22 other posts of bella! 
Other than the visual aspect of this member, have you found anything else that's special or nice about Maccc1111 that you could share with the members?
By #460385 at 03,Jun,17 02:28
Well she has been gone for a year
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 02:48 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps her cunt looks even better!

By leopoldij at 03,Jun,17 05:04 other posts of leopoldij 
No. I'm only interested in her pussy.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Actually, not just her pussy. I correct myself. I'm also interested in how fuckable she is and if she'd fuck with me if I met her.
By RealTitsLover at 03,Jun,17 07:36 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I'm guessing you're already aware of this, but I'll say it anyway, just in case you're really oblivious. This thread isn't meant to recognize people for their bodies alone. They need to have other good qualities worth mentioning that have nothing to do with their body. (Hint: The most obvious clue that they probably don't have enough good qualities to be worth mentioning, is if you see they have a blog or two praising Razzle.)

Naming members with nothing exceptional besides their body is just gonna take away from the members who actually deserve recognition for being more than that.
By #482237 at 04,Jun,17 15:50
My, friend, i like Razzle, and it doesn't mean a thing other than wanting to play with a funny guy. After all, this is from your page:
If I already PM'd you and you don't have big boobs, don't worry, it wasn't a mistake ~ Friendly cute girls 18-48 with nice natural ones are encouraged to message me ~ I'll show more if you're cool + hot ~ I'm into a lotta different things, especially with more than one girl. I can be dominant if you prefer, but I like to see a girl use my cock like it's their toy w/o worrying about my pleasure. ‹(^.^)› ...NOTE to guys - please don't PM me, unless about pics/vids of big/huge tits, but vote/comment/+whatever appreciated - thanks!
By RealTitsLover at 04,Jun,17 22:05 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I know what it says in my description. I wrote it. Not sure what your point is about it, but I was making a joke with the "hint" thing. Although I'm pretty sure no one mentioned here by someone besides Leo has a blog like that, the comment in parentheses wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I forget that sometimes it's harder to tell when someone's kidding online.

By bella! at 31,May,17 05:13 other posts of bella! 
countryboy54, this man is 100% American, 100% patriotic and 100% a family man! Sometimes he allows his sensitive side to show, but don't confuse that as being a weakness because he is 100% man!

/member.php?w=460385
By JustWill at 31,May,17 12:57 other posts of JustWill 
Countryboy and I might not always agree here in the forum, but I've got a ton of respect for the guy. He tells it like he sees it, without pulling punches or playing games. He and Mrs. Countryboy are site members who make SYD a better place to visit. (Also, they are one handsome damn couple! I've seen the pics to prove it. )
By bella! at 03,Jun,17 17:08 other posts of bella! 
Yep, the Mrs. countryboy is stunning and they are visually a beautiful couple. The countryboy has a keen eye for capturing the "money shot" when it comes to his Mrs. I wouldn't be surprised if one of his hobbies is photography.

By Andthisisme at 31,May,17 15:32 other posts of Andthisisme 
countryboy54 has always shown himself to be open to listening to other peoples points of view even when he does not agree. A genuine courteous open minded guy.

By #527431 at 03,Jun,17 16:55
I love you all so much!!!
Someone figure it out this one:
Quote:
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

By bella! at 03,Jun,17 17:01 other posts of bella! 
I like that quote!
By #527431 at 03,Jun,17 17:02
Me too!

By t-rex at 03,Jun,17 00:36 other posts of t-rex 
Wifey is a great lady, and a fantastic photographer, cox4u has always been a great guy, and also a great photographer

By bella! at 01,Jun,17 19:19 other posts of bella! 
One of the kindest members that you might ever meet and he happens to be a favorite of mine, tanner46!

If you have ever had the pleasure of having him comment on your pictures or post something on your wall, he ALWAYS makes you know that you are special! Please make time to stop by and say "hi" to tanner46!

/member.php?w=309541
By pifad at 02,Jun,17 02:11 other posts of pifad 
Tanner46 is truly one if the nicest, genuine men here. Always upbeat and easy to talk with.

By #451923 at 01,Jun,17 03:00
I have chatted with so many women from the USA and Bella and a few have been really supportive, understanding and can relate when it comes to chatting with an intact, uncut, uncircumcised guy like myself. Most of the women here are shallow and selfish who think cut is normal and cleaner.
By #517356 at 01,Jun,17 06:18
Never had an issue with ladies commenting on whether i'm cut or not but have seen others say it
By #451923 at 02,Jun,17 00:24
I was talking mainly about the women here in the USA. You shouldn't have any problems being in the UK. Matter of fact I have better chatting relationships with women outside of the US. BTW.... I looked at your pictures and you could pass as being circumcised.

By bella! at 31,May,17 21:57 other posts of bella! 
I'm sure many will attest to this, big9inch21 is a couple and a very sexy one at that. The king and his lovely "queen" are fellow Michiganders, Yoopers to be exact! If you haven't already done so, stop by their page and say hello!

My opinion, big9inch21 is an integral member to this site, he's not only generous to their friends but there's times when he's made suggestions come to fruition!

/member.php?w=154752
By JustWill at 31,May,17 23:41 other posts of JustWill 
A much better "king" than the guy that came before him, that's for sure. big9inch21 is always friendly and doesn't look to stir-up trouble. Very welcoming guy who represents the better aspects of this site.

By #460385 at 01,Jun,17 13:05
I agree. No better couple on this site. Big9inch is a great member who cares about this site. Always helpful and always a gentleman.

By bella! at 31,May,17 23:50 other posts of bella! 
Here's a member that countryboy mentioned, alexblue.

If you are perusing the different topics in the forum, surely you will find something posted by alexblue. What you are going to notice is that he's extremely intelligent, a bit sarcastic and a champion of the underdog. When I say underdog, what I'm trying to express is that if he senses that "you" are being rude or unfair to another member without provocation, he's going to step in and put you in your place.

Stop by and say hello to alexblue.

/member.php?w=486763
By JustWill at 01,Jun,17 12:43 other posts of JustWill 
Alex is a good guy and, as an added bonus, he has a very sharp brain. Brains can never be over-rated!

By southsidestud at 01,Jun,17 11:10 other posts of southsidestud 
Please visit my page

By #363802 at 31,May,17 20:34
Bella has always been very kind and nice to me, as well as footluvrsgirl and licksipsuckit, just to name a few! Mostly everyone has been kind to me and I appreciate that,I look forward to to talking to people on here and I apologize if I didn't mention your name,just know that your in my heart and I love and appreciate you! ♥️
By #526776 at 01,Jun,17 00:54
Thank you so much for mentioning my name!! I really appreciate that!! I can say that you have always been kind in your comments to me as well, and I do enjoy talking to you too! thanks so much!!!
By bella! at 01,Jun,17 01:56 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for popping in. Yes, TSgurlSindy is very kind with comments. footluvrsgirl, I hope to see more of you in the forum. Your thoughts, opinions, posts will be much appreciated!
By #363802 at 01,Jun,17 07:52
Thank you Bella,I do try to be kind and considerate to others,and I appreciate you saying that!

By #526776 at 01,Jun,17 11:01
Thanks bella!! I appreciate that!

By #363802 at 01,Jun,17 07:50
Your very welcome and thank you so much too! I enjoy talking to you as well!Your a very beautiful kind woman!

By t-rex at 01,Jun,17 02:43 other posts of t-rex 
Bella has always been nice to me , arexa has been so kind too, footluvrsgirl is a true sweetheart, sherryann has always been so sweet to me, just to name a few 😘
By #526776 at 01,Jun,17 10:52
Thank you t-rex... you too are so very very kind in all your comments and messages!! a true friend on here to me!

By veryshyguy at 01,Jun,17 01:42 other posts of veryshyguy 
To everyone who takes the time to say "Hi" and just to chat for awhile even briefly! I do enjoy chats a lot!
By bella! at 01,Jun,17 02:00 other posts of bella! 
I agree, and if I might add something, it's a 50/50 street. If you find that you are not receiving the number of visitors that you hoped for, it's okay to reach out and initiate the visit yourself.

By leopoldij at 31,May,17 12:02 other posts of leopoldij 
/member.php?w=469837 bustyasian is super hot. The new cumshot pic on her boobs is extremely exciting!

By bella! at 31,May,17 12:08 other posts of bella! 
Rather than litter the thread with favorite pictures, why not state your something nice and if your something nice is about another member, include (just as you have) a link to their profile.
By leopoldij at 31,May,17 20:42 other posts of leopoldij 
But I'm not littering. I think she'll highly appreciate the fact that her pics get noticed. She loves to show cumshots on her body. My comment will make her happy, so that falls very much under the definition of the adjective "nice".
By bella! at 31,May,17 21:32 other posts of bella! 
We can play cat and mouse but I know you understand exactly what I'm saying. The original thread that was deleted which has been replaced by this thread was just "SAY SOMETHING NICE". I suspect that those members who aren't familiar with bustyasian would notice her by your kind words as well as a quick link to her page.

Have you ever taken notice to the various threads where pictures WERE posted but now the member is gone? I'm sure you will do whatever you want but I thought I would let you know how I feel. I'm not high strung or cuckoo like the other member that launched their thread and I promise that I'm not going to blacklist you or whine to admin to delete the thread. Heck, when the original thread was deleted, it had 11 posts, look at this thread, it has more than tripled it. Now I'm hoping some members will "RATE" it!
By leopoldij at 31,May,17 23:48 other posts of leopoldij 
I actually don't know what thread was deleted. Who deleted what and why? I thought threads are never deleted.

Also, why blacklist me or complain to the admin? I did not insult you or anyone else.

By DeepThroatThis at 31,May,17 13:18 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
I want to ad BobbyKay to the mix, how do I find the membership number?
By bella! at 31,May,17 14:05 other posts of bella! 
I can help you with that!

/member.php?w=421957

Other than the physical beauty, please share her/their other special qualities. Thank you!
By DeepThroatThis at 31,May,17 14:51 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
They are very pleasant to talk too, she's on here more than him now I think.... plus I get to look at her gorgeous tits while chatting .......and btw bella how do you get the number, do you have a directory or something
By bella! at 31,May,17 16:53 other posts of bella! 
I have special "click skills", didn't ya know?

/member.php?w=383363

Hey y'all, check out aoneeyedmonster! You've just been clicked!
By DeepThroatThis at 31,May,17 20:01 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Oh man... now everyone's gonna know. What's your number, it must be VIP status

By #460385 at 31,May,17 18:42
Bella, JustWill, and AlexBlue. We got off to a rocky start but I learned the ways of the Forum mostly from you 3. Big9inch, 2Kinky, Sweetslit, Arexa, Hellraiser, FlyingCum, and BikerChick, it's always a pleasure to have interactions with you all. And of course the wife's boys. Assmacker, Baller1, AverageOne, and SmoothandHorny who have been nothing but gentleman. It has been a pleasure (sort of in a cybor way) to have met you all.
By JustWill at 31,May,17 19:26 other posts of JustWill 
Likewise, Sir!

By #517356 at 31,May,17 16:14
Can I add Hardnips to the list to please ...always good to chat to...unfortunately i havent chatted to many..
By RealTitsLover at 31,May,17 16:33 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Yeah, hard_nips, we used to talk for over an hour 4-5 nights a week, then suddenly no response, ever again, with no reason or explanation. She was cool the whole time we did talk, though...

/member.php?w=458557
By #517356 at 31,May,17 16:49
She seems to have chat turned off right now for some reason though...
By RealTitsLover at 31,May,17 17:32 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Oh, I didn't know because I gave up after trying when she was online a few separate times and she never replied. For weeks before that, I'd meet her at the same time every night she came on, and she never did without talking to me, so I took the hint when she stopped.

By bella! at 31,May,17 05:19 other posts of bella! 
JustWill! Gosh, what's not to like about JustWill? He's smart and he's funny (often in a sarcastic way). He's the member that I've known the longest, yet know so little about.

/member.php?w=491031
By JustWill at 31,May,17 12:52 other posts of JustWill 
That's me...International Man of Mystery.
We've been chatting back and forth for almost seven years now, bella! I have enjoyed every dang minute of it, and thank you for your continued support and friendship,

By bella! at 31,May,17 05:39 other posts of bella! 
Arexa, a SYD favorite! Her posts in the Forum are thoughtful and are a reflection of her great intelligence.

/member.php?w=358797
By Andthisisme at 31,May,17 11:35 other posts of Andthisisme 
I couldn't agree more. a woman whose opinions are always worth serious thought.

By RealTitsLover at 31,May,17 12:33 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Yep. She's fun to talk to with a great personality.

By JustWill at 31,May,17 12:44 other posts of JustWill 
She also has a wicked sense of humor!

By bella! at 31,May,17 05:01 other posts of bella! 
Then there's RealBigTitsLover.....he's relatively new and I don't really know him but be seems a'ight.

/member.php?w=527959
By RealTitsLover at 31,May,17 12:29 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Heh, thanks for the mention! If you decide you do wanna know me, feel free to PM about anything you feel like asking, I'm an open book. And you seem pretty a'ight yourself.

By bella! at 31,May,17 12:05 other posts of bella! 
Leilani, a beautiful, low key, thoughtful and very generous and giving person.

/member.php?w=499501

By bella! at 31,May,17 06:00 other posts of bella! 
Andthisisme, super nice as well as a super interesting man! I find him to be intelligent and open minded. What more could you hope for!?

/member.php?w=281161
By Andthisisme at 31,May,17 10:50 other posts of Andthisisme 
Oh wow! That is such a sweet and generous comment, thank you it is very much appreciated. You are pretty amazing yourself. I am only here now thanks to you and your excellent advice.

I thought the earlier version that disappeared was a really great idea so I am going to repeat what I posted then. There are many lovely people on here who I have had the good fortune to be in contact with. To name but a few -

D1cky and 3dfd, two guys, among many, who have regularly posted generous comments and been so generous in their messages.

bella! And Arexa who in their messages to me have been so generous and such lovely people and in their actions in the Abuse Forum, have always shown themselves to be genuine, open minded and intelligent.

Lipsipsuckit, someone who always takes the time to respond to either a message or a vote.

Lynnocent and Jess33 two amazing women who area no longer with us and very much missed.

There are so many others
By bella! at 31,May,17 10:59 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, Andthisisme, for taking time to repost your thoughts.

You know, I was not aware that jess33 was gone, I guess it was a matter of time that her profile would be purged in admin's auto delete. She did have some nice pictures posted of both her and Maria and I especially liked her picture of hereself, strolling naked as the day she was born, down the middle of a quiet road while holding an umbrella.

If anyone has forgotten who jess33 is, they are able to see one picture that you've posted on your page of you strolling with her!

By Andthisisme at 31,May,17 11:34 other posts of Andthisisme 
Oops, I had temporarily forgotten the gorgeous Maria. Call me sentimental but this pic reminds me of all the totally real conversations that I had with Jess33. A beautiful woman in every sense.
By bella! at 31,May,17 11:54 other posts of bella! 
I'm glad I jogged your memory about Maria because the profile really was about two very incredible and unique women!

By qhaos at 31,May,17 09:26 other posts of qhaos 
Bella! A girl like few others, a very kind girl with me in every interact with her (even if are not too many), she alwais tell what she think and, obviously, with a nipple that you can't forget after seeing it!

/member.php?w=228621
By bella! at 31,May,17 10:39 other posts of bella! 
Thanks, qhaos, you're very special yourself! Please feel free to mention ANY person that you would like!

By bella! at 31,May,17 05:50 other posts of bella! 
dgraff, he's a very interesting man. You might think you see a "rough exterior" but I guarantee you that if you take the time to get to know him, you will be happy that you did! A good guy, for sure!

/member.php?w=402884

By bella! at 31,May,17 05:05 other posts of bella! 
Kebmo, Kebmo, Kebmo.....a cool Canuck with a crazy curved cock! My interactions with him have always been pleasant and from what I can see, he's always pleasant when interacting with others!

/member.php?w=381656

By bella! at 31,May,17 04:57 other posts of bella! 
*Jamie, the "gentle giant". A good guy in every sense of the word! A man who tries to remain neutral and a friend to ALL!

/member.php?w=316057

Adult Discussion Forum