Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cum is NOT stored in your balls!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 16,Jun,17 16:34  other posts of JustWill
First off, SPERM and SEMEN are two different things.
SPERM are the microscopic cells that contain the male’s genetic contribution to reproduction.

SEMEN is the fluid which contains and nourishes the SPERM cells while it is waiting to do its reproductive job.

SPERM cells are created in the testicles. They then move to the EPIDIDYMIS, a tightly coiled series of tubes located at the backside of each testicle. This is where the immature SPERM cells are stored until they reach maturity and are released during EJACULATION.

The vast majority of the fluid that makes up SEMEN is produced outside of the SCROTUM by the PROSTATE GLAND and the SEMINAL VESICLES, which are located above and behind the PENIS in a man’s pelvic region.

You’re welcome, Will

Similar topics: 1.Balls!   2.Kicking in my balls?   3.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping   4.Cum isn't stored in the balls!!!   5.ballstretching  

New Comment

Comments:
By RealTitsLover at 16,Jun,17 22:45 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Yeah, it makes me laugh when people don't know the difference between sperm and semen. This was my post on a thread titled "sperm is beautiful!"...

"Sperm isn't visible to the naked eye, and microscopes are too expensive for me."
By JustWill at 17,Jun,17 01:30 other posts of JustWill 
Magnified, a sperm cell looks like a deformed and blind tadpole. How the fuck is THAT beautiful?
By bella! at 17,Jun,17 01:36 other posts of bella! 
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder........
By JustWill at 17,Jun,17 23:12 other posts of JustWill 
Semen in the eyes of the beholder, on the other hand, can sting a little bit.
By furluvr at 19,Jun,17 03:56 other posts of furluvr 
And you (rightfully) got there before I did. Good job!

By biggg at 04,Apr,24 21:03 other posts of biggg 
Hey, youґre talking about my earliest known photo! Be nice!

By #23212 at 17,Jun,17 04:23
I believe, RBTL, that the original poster of that thread was a German person, trying to translate to English. In German, the word 'Sperma' is often used for 'semen'.

By #482237 at 17,Jun,17 23:29
Ranch salad dressing or coffee cream,,,tasty anyway,,

By bella! at 16,Jun,17 21:48 other posts of bella! 
By the way, I've seen pictures of a couple of SYD members that save their cum in a bottle. I'm not sure if they use it to thicken gravy, or bring it out on special occasions when company comes by or if you accumulate it to send to a friend, when you care to send only the best! Heck, have you seen the cost of a Hallmark greeting card?
By JustWill at 17,Jun,17 01:25 other posts of JustWill 
Does bottled jizz have a "sell by" date?
By furluvr at 19,Jun,17 03:59 other posts of furluvr 
only registered users can see external links

Yeah. It's a real thing. We have a copy.
By JustWill at 19,Jun,17 13:26 other posts of JustWill 
Okay...that's just...WRONG...on so many levels.
By phart at 22,Jun,17 17:08 other posts of phart 
That recipe book is just beyond gross. we have enough assholes working in restaurants jurking in the mayo and stuff as it is without giving them MORE inspiration.

By bella! at 03,Jun,19 19:20 other posts of bella! 
Did you happen to notice that the Amazon link to Natural Harvest semen based recipe contains the word "goo"? Did someone do that intentionally? Now that's funny!
By furluvr at 04,Jun,19 15:15 other posts of furluvr 
Ha! It’s unintentional insofar as I used Google’s URL shortener, which always has goo.gl in the result. I swear it wasn’t on purpose!

By se-kent-uk at 25,Mar,24 07:28 other posts of se-kent-uk 
PMSL I was thinking about a birthday card a minuet ago bella, thanks for the advice.
'Dear MUM the cost of greetings cards is ridicules, so I got you a jar of spunk instead xx'

By phart at 24,Mar,24 14:30 other posts of phart 
-If you never had a clog in your epididymis causing it to rupture, you haven't felt much pain.
During relations when you think you are fixing to squirt,there is really sharp pain in your groin, and a loud "pop" and the pain goes away and you experiance a warm feeling in your groin area. and then you don't squirt as much any more.

By Nevermore at 05,Jun,19 14:49 other posts of Nevermore 
But pee is still stored in the balls, right?
By JustWill at 05,Jun,19 15:22 other posts of JustWill 
No.
Pee is stored in jars and left by the window so you can drop them on unsuspecting passers-by.
By Sir-Skittles at 24,Mar,24 14:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By phart at 24,Mar,24 14:27 other posts of phart 

By Sir-Skittles at 24,Mar,24 14:15 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
nevermore Are you a mongoloid?

By Sir-Skittles at 24,Mar,24 14:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
What about cunt parts? I think many members need to see a diagram of a sniz ...

By bella! at 16,Jun,17 21:36 other posts of bella! 
This was a Public Service Announcement provided to you by JustWill. JustWill is an extremely friendly and knowledgeable SYD member concerned with making the world a more enlightened place to live!
By JustWill at 17,Jun,17 01:27 other posts of JustWill 
Mostly, though, he just gets bored and has to empty some excess information from his over-crowded noggin.
By DeepThroatThis at 05,Jun,19 15:19 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Good info, is this magical goo good for your complexion? And isn't that where the original expression "facial" came from before beauty salons.

By knewbi at 04,Jun,19 21:05 other posts of knewbi 
Hell I really do not care where it is stored as long as I can get it to cum out of a stiff cock I will be very happy!
By tb1 at 05,Jun,19 15:17 other posts of tb1 
Me too

By bella! at 03,Jun,19 19:38 other posts of bella! 
Ain't nothing like the REAL thread, baby, ain't nothing like the REAL thread......
By dgraff at 04,Jun,19 01:29 other posts of dgraff 
OMG now that I know we're it comes from and how it's made I'm kinda grossed out I we're that shit on my face sex may be ruined for me

By phart at 21,Jun,17 21:58 other posts of phart 
Um,maby I can ask this question here.

1 evening about 4 years ago my girlfriend was riding me hard,it was feeling great,she already had several orgasms and I felt like i was fixen to let go as well.Well she had another 1 and then I felt a terrible pain below the balls,like a knife stabbing me,then I heard a "pop" and felt it as well. A feeling of warmth spread thru out my crotch area and I squirted what felt a tiny amount up in her and it was gone. Sore afterwards. My girl was a nurse but didn't really know what to think. I didn't go to the doc because I didn't figure there was much could be done. I know since then i don't shoot but about half of what I used to.

Never felt that feeling of sharp pain since. Now I have had a torsion,and several prostate infections and a infection in those tiny tubes from the prostate down to the balls before. All painful events in themselves. I think it was 1 of those tubes because of where the pain was. May have been clogged and it literally blew like a hose pipe. I know she was enjoying the ride to much for me to interrupt and say, "Hey i hurt under the balls" so I suffered thru it till we both finished.But damn that pain and pop sure hurt like hell.
By JustWill at 22,Jun,17 00:36 other posts of JustWill 
Again, NOT a doctor, but:

You may have experienced what is known as RETROGRADE EJACULATION. This is caused when the sphincter muscle that is supposed to keep the bladder closed during orgasm doesn't work properly and the semen is pushed back the wrong way and into the bladder instead of out of the penis. If that sphincter was damaged, that would explain why you are seeing less volume in your ejaculations...part of them are being pushed backward when you shoot.
Have you ever noticed cloudiness or the presence of spunk in your urine when you pee after having sex?
By phart at 22,Jun,17 17:06 other posts of phart 
well,it has been a while and honestly i don't remember 1 way or the other.But if I get a chance to get some puss I will remember to check.

By 2nice at 17,Jun,17 11:14 other posts of 2nice 
Smarty Pants.
By JustWill at 17,Jun,17 13:26 other posts of JustWill 
I do, in fact, have fairly well-educated trousers. Thanks for noticing.

By MM_DD at 16,Jun,17 21:43 other posts of MM_DD 
Yeah, but it still sounds hotter to say, "I wanna suck the cum out of your balls."
By JustWill at 17,Jun,17 01:28 other posts of JustWill 
See, that expression always makes me think that someone wants to jam a straw into my scrotum like a juice box...
By MM_DD at 17,Jun,17 01:42 other posts of MM_DD 
Now there's a visual...

By bella! at 17,Jun,17 02:01 other posts of bella! 
For sure, JustWill, where do you come up with the whacky crap you think of?
By JustWill at 17,Jun,17 04:05 other posts of JustWill 
My brain is a strange and mystifying place...

Adult Discussion Forum