Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RANDOM STUFF.....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 04,Dec,17 02:53  other posts of bella!
This is an extension of the RANDOM BULLSHIT thread which now can be found in the "dumpster". This thread is intended for random "stuff", thoughts, ideas, "intellectual" exchanges, discussions, etc.

It would be preferable if members did not clutter the thread up with pictures of cooters and/or dicks but can invite or encourage other members to visit their page by posting a link.

Similar topics: 1.this site   2.Who else likes there dick cheese to smell like cornchips   3.RANDOM STUFF, JUST FUCKING BULLSHIT STUFF   4.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 16,Jan,18 02:22 other posts of bella! 
That frickin' cock juggling thunder cunt from down under (Doyalson) believes that when I returned from my holiday, that I created a fake account for the purpose of viewing her page. Believe me, there is nuthin' and I mean nuthin' on your page that I want to see.

But apparently, YOU missed me! Who is thinking about who, you dumb bitch!?

Calm down, calm down.....are you all revved up about not having her Diamond membership renewed on time?
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

If you are so hell bent that I created a fake account, ask admin to check the member's IP for you. Oh, that's right, once you've made up your mind that you're right, you're right even when you're wrong!
By JustWill at 16,Jan,18 03:27 other posts of JustWill 
The Walrus is deranged.
By bella! at 16,Jan,18 03:45 other posts of bella! 
I noticed this because she has "updated" my WHY?. She's something else!

As if there's anything about her that I want to see!

I just about puke when I visit the SYC side. But members have it right, she's a #1 CUNT!
By JustWill at 16,Jan,18 17:14 other posts of JustWill 
What's really funny is that the Walrus can't seem to comprehend that there are really members on this site that find her and her behavior to be repulsive.
Every time there is a negative comment made about her, she accuses you or HR13 of creating a fake account to 'attack' her.
No matter how many times she is told by other members or admin that this is not so, she denies it.
Totally delusional.
By bella! at 16,Jan,18 22:10 other posts of bella! 
And the whack-a-doodle bitch has has changed her WHY? once again.

Apparently she must feel that the title of "cock juggling thunder cunt from down under (Doyalson)" is a badge of honor.

Hey, can someone explain why she's able to read anything I've written since she blacklisted me? Or why admin allows her to spew her venom on "your" page yet when you use an ambiguous string of words like "cock juggling thunder cunt from down under" and/or "walrus", a thread gets dumpster'd?

It's all good, this is just a dick and cunt site and she certainly is One!

By bella! at 16,Jan,18 15:29 other posts of bella! 
Oh, my goodness!

After making this post, the cock juggling thunder cunt from down under has once again, changed her WHY? You're thinking about me, aren't YOU, you frickin whack-a-doodle?

I'm always on your mind.......

By #487013 at 17,Jan,18 18:25
When was this?
By bella! at 18,Jan,18 17:54 other posts of bella! 
I responded to your thread but apparently, my response prompted the deletion of your thread.
By #487013 at 19,Jan,18 00:24
I really could care less anymore. No matter what we do we will be the bad ones.
By bella! at 19,Jan,18 01:22 other posts of bella! 
Apparently your thread was not deleted, just my response in your thread.

Funny, I never referred to any member by their screen name but admin assumed that I was referring to suckit.
By #487013 at 19,Jan,18 03:28
Better to not mention her at all like we did with HWMNBN. Just ignore her since she seems to think we live for her.
By bella! at 19,Jan,18 05:24 other posts of bella! 
A new name?
By #487013 at 19,Jan,18 13:58
Yes put reason in a blog
By JustWill at 19,Jan,18 17:23 other posts of JustWill 
I like the new name!

By #573272 at 17,Jan,19 16:36
Judging from what my friend says, the "deranged wack-a doodle bitch walrus" has a point. Either you have a "fake" account or you sign off to read her stuff too.

By #578610 at 04,Sep,19 14:42
WOW. WHOEVER IT WAS REALLY GOT YOUR GOA,,ER,,,PUSSY,,
By bella! at 04,Sep,19 15:42 other posts of bella! 
Are you digging around looking for things to cause a commotion? What is the purpose?
By #578610 at 04,Sep,19 16:20
Bored, but, all in fun. Believe me, I have no intention of fomenting any crap. I know at the time it must have been a cause for cussing. I find that when I go back to some of the things I've done, it embarrasses me and makes me laugh at the same time. Please, cuss me out today and let's be friends tomorrow. Please.

By Sir-Skittles at 08,Nov,19 15:22 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Fuck, if you saw her page you would be blinded! Be careful!
By bella! at 08,Nov,19 16:33 other posts of bella! 
Blinded? Blinded by what?
By Sir-Skittles at 08,Nov,19 21:48 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Seeing the Walrus naked

By bella! at 16,Jan,18 05:18 other posts of bella! 
One of the things I found curious, while on my European holiday, was the breakfast foods. Apparently, it is not uncommon to eat cold cuts, cheese and grilled tomatoes for breakfast, food items (sans the tomato) that we mainly consider as lunch food. I found that some of the cold cuts were highly smoked, which I did not like. While on the river boat, some mornings they would offer something that they labeled "American pancakes". When I lifted the lid of the chaffing dish, these thick little, beigy looking pucks were looking back at me. They looked more like a Thomas's English Muffin rather than a pancake.

It wasn't until we got to Belgium, we stayed at the Brussels Hilton, a breakfast offering of what looked like Campbell's Pork and Beans were served. Pork and Beans for breakfast? Not for me! I prefer Bush's Baked Beans to Campbell's any day and these definitely looked like Campbell's!
By veryshyguy at 16,Jan,18 05:45 other posts of veryshyguy 
I'm okay with beans for breakfast Huevos Rancheros! But of course, the beans are refried!!!

When I was on my 2 week hiking trip in Austria/Germany Berchestegarden Park and the German Alpine Huttes we usually had hard salami, and cheese for breakfast. I actually got to like that!!!

By leopoldij at 18,Jan,18 14:42 other posts of leopoldij 
A few remarks:
1) Europe is so diverse that one cannot draw conclusions from visiting a few countries in a limited amount of time. Even visiting a few places in the same country is not a reliable indicator of what the country's customs are.
2) Eating breakfast in a hotel is not at all an indication of what people eat at home.
3) American pancakes in Europe do not represent the actual thing, just as Italian dressing in the US is very different from any dressing that Italians use.
By bella! at 18,Jan,18 18:13 other posts of bella! 
Thanks for visiting the dumpster, "where all my best stuff is". It warms my heart and makes me SMILE to realize that my posts attract you and YOUR FRIENDS!

By Andthisisme at 18,Jan,18 21:58 other posts of Andthisisme 
I always loved the cold cuts and cheese that was offered at breakfast in hotels on the continent as it was not something that we generally eat in the UK. How authentic that is as a representation of what locals acually eat though I have my doubts.

In hotels in the UK you will generally get something that claims to be a 'Full English Breakfast' the percentage of British people who eat cooked breakfasts at home these days has to be miniscule. I think that maybe hotels serve what they think the guests want to see. Hotels with high tourist intakes especially.

It is virtually always a mistake to try something that is not local. Trying an American Pancake in Belgium, or anywhere outside the US is almost certain to be a mistake. On the continent I always drink coffee, the ability to make a good cup of tea seems to be a skill continentals have yet to master.
By bella! at 18,Jan,18 22:45 other posts of bella! 
I wonder how many Americans actually eat pork & beans for breakfast?
By Andthisisme at 19,Jan,18 09:48 other posts of Andthisisme 
Years ago I was on holiday in Europe with some ethnic Chinese friends. We would eat in local Chinese restaurants but not from the menu. The family would talk to the restaurant staff who would prepare for us genuine Chinese food rather than the stuff that they served Europeans. Enough said.

By veryshyguy at 19,Jan,18 01:14 other posts of veryshyguy 
Years ago back in the early 70s (ancient times ) I had taken a trip to the Aspen Music Festival. (It was back when you could afford to stay in a hotel there). I was in a Mexican food restaurant along with other folks in my group and we got into a discussion on what the French would think about the Americanized version of Mexican Food.

Most of us came to the conclusion that the French would probably find Mexican food rather disgusting. But what did we know. As the conversation on that topic was winding down, a person sitting at another table had overheard our conversation and wanted to add her observation.

She had said she was on a recent trip to London, and said she and her husband went to one of the few Mexican Food restaurants in London. She said what goes for Mexican Food, at least in England back then was not what we would consider anything worth eating. What was billed as salsa, was a can of tomato sauce, no spices what so ever. No cheese, and not much of a menu.

She also felt the French would not find Mexican Food that appealing.

In my trips to Europe, I have searched for and did not find any Mexican Food restaurants. I am sure they are there but not as common as here.
By bella! at 19,Jan,18 01:51 other posts of bella! 
Is Mexican food your favorite cuisine?
By veryshyguy at 20,Jan,18 04:31 other posts of veryshyguy 
One of several! Italian is also a favorite!!!

By Ravioli_Max at 29,Mar,18 23:20 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
All very interesting. I love food chat.
By #573272 at 17,Jan,19 16:25
A true Ravioli,,

By #539433 at 17,Jan,18 07:08
well it was great till the>>>> below came out
By bella! at 18,Jan,18 17:55 other posts of bella! 
admin is so far up that cellulite riddled ass, he can't see his way out.
By #539433 at 18,Jan,18 20:23
Lol

By bella! at 16,Jan,18 14:46 other posts of bella! 
This was posted by another member on 14, November, 2017, in the RANDOM BULLSHIT thread.

"Should the blacklisting option go back to where you could visit the page even though you're blacklisted by that member ?
Cuz I know some people want to leave negative gifts on someone who has blacklisted them,yet they cannot show disapproval of someone's actions cuz they cannot view the page..
what if someone blacklisted you when you were not onsite just after they've dumped shit all over your page,you have no way to respond in kind..
Also, what if someone is posting pics of someone they've banned without their permission,how do you know that they are using your pics?
So go back to being able to dump negative gifts/view pages on someone who has blacklisted you...
Not voting or comments on them..
Cuz what's the point of negative gifts if you can't use them ?
People need to be able to show disapproval in some manner.
Thoughts please!!"

The inability to gift another when you're been blacklisted is only one aspect, now you are unable to take back what was yours.

How many members would like to see the blacklisting program returned to the way it was. All in favor, raise your hand!

By bella! at 11,Jan,18 15:16 other posts of bella! 
C'mon, say it isn t so!

A woman in California returned a "live" Christmas tree to Costco for a full refund. Apparently, the shopper was not happy or satisfied that the tree was dead and wanted their money back.

Well I'll be. Duh!
By Andthisisme at 11,Jan,18 21:57 other posts of Andthisisme 
I just wish that I could honestly say that I was shocked and surprised. Sadly I am neither.
By bella! at 12,Jan,18 07:33 other posts of bella! 
Here's the news clip of the return.

only registered users can see external links
By Andthisisme at 12,Jan,18 11:26 other posts of Andthisisme 
OMG!!!! She actually got a refund !!!!! The world really is becoming crazier every day.
By bella! at 12,Jan,18 14:05 other posts of bella! 
Okay, okay, I have heard this happens as well. Someone purchases a pricey piece of meat for an occasion and returns it to the merchant, half gone, stating that it didn't taste good, too tough, etc, and wanting their money back. My guess is that it really does happen. People are fricken CRAZY!

By Andthisisme at 13,Jan,18 10:59 other posts of Andthisisme 
Both that story and the Christmas tree story are crazy not because the item was returned but WHEN. if the tree dies 24 hours after purchase the customer has a point, but not if the tree only returned after christmas. equally, if the premium priced meat is returned next day with a small portion, a few mouthfuls missing then maybe the meat was bad half missing Oh No ! That is really taking the p$ss.
Funnily enough I saw on Amazon Prime yesterday a scene where the waiter offered the customer a glass with a little wine to taste to see if it was acceptable, as waiters do. In this scene the guy drank two large glasses and then said that it was not acceptable as the wine was corked. The Christmas tree woman and the meat customer did exactly the same to my mind.
By bella! at 13,Jan,18 12:49 other posts of bella! 
My friend, isn't the tree is technically dead once it is chopped down to be sold?

And in Belgium, prior to having dinner, I inquired about beer. I told the waiter what my taste buds would enjoy, hoping he could make a recommendation. He brought two samples to the table, probably 4 to 6 ounces (120 to 180 ml in each glass) of beer. I made my choice and by the time I drank that and finished the samples, that was enough! Hey, I only drink 1 to 2 beers, I'm a cheap date... That reminds me, the beer was less costly then water!
By Andthisisme at 15,Jan,18 11:35 other posts of Andthisisme 
I can't believe that I am going to say this but there are 'degrees of death' with a Christmas tree.
You are right it is essentially dead once chopped down BUT if I bought a tree took it home and the next morning all the pines had fallen off and it was totally bare I would return the tree and expect a replacement or refund.
However, there is a period of time elapased after purchase when that return is no longer appropriate as what has happened is natural. Don't ask me to specify that period of time though.
This works when people apply common sense..something that appears to be in increasingly short supply at times.
By bella! at 15,Jan,18 13:47 other posts of bella! 
So, should any onus placed on the buyer? If you bought a cut Christmas tree one day and the very next day all the pine needles fell off, my guess is you really don't have a good eye for picking out a good tree. There are a lot of other responsibilities that fall onto you as a purchaser of the technically already dead live Christmas tree. Are you watering the tree and how warm is your house?

As a consumer, should I EXPECT to buy my "live" Christmas tree at the beginning of December and have it for one month then anticipate a refund one month later? People are ballsy and/or straight up nuts!
By Andthisisme at 15,Jan,18 15:24 other posts of Andthisisme 
Oh now we are getting into deep water. You are of course right there are so many factors involved and a sensible person with experience buys a healthy looking tree and waters it etc and maybe even turns the heating down a little in that room.

I didn't intend to get in this deep Let's be clear the Christmas tree woman was cuckoo AND SO was CostCo for refunding her.

In the Uk the legal benchmark is was the product that you bought fit for it's purpose at the time that you bought it and only if it wasn't or it subsequently failed for reasons beyond your control or expectation within a sensible period do you have you a claim.

The key word is sensible. the tree and meat people did not use common sense.
By bella! at 15,Jan,18 19:40 other posts of bella! 
I hope you know I was just playing with you.
And yes, the Christmas tree lady was cuckoo for returning her tree after Christmas and CostCo was even to blame for indulging her with this frivolous return.
By Andthisisme at 15,Jan,18 22:18 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thanks for the fun, I really enjoyed that.
By phart at 16,Jan,18 01:15 other posts of phart 
I would hope upper management gets wind of this and the person giving the refund is educated on trees.I bet next Christmas there will be signs up,"No refunds" on trees to protect the store from such fraud.
Sounds like the fellow that bought rare cigars and insured them then reported them lost in a series of small fires. He got a check,got arrested when he cashed it for fraud.
By bella! at 16,Jan,18 01:33 other posts of bella! 
I'm guessing that with this silly stunt making the news, upper management is aware of the refund given.

If you look at the short news clip posted above, the tree didn't look to shabby to me!

By veryshyguy at 15,Jan,18 20:02 other posts of veryshyguy 
She will be missed...

I really enjoyed listening to her singing voice...

By #539433 at 15,Jan,18 16:47
Glad to see our king back (ass the yoopers)
By bella! at 15,Jan,18 19:53 other posts of bella! 
It is nice to see that he is king once again.
But there a very fine line between him and the the other major dominants.

173 Yoopers
167 timrat1
164 coop-m
164 nastassjassexpimmel
162 bisub25
161 NoBalls

By bella! at 09,Jan,18 13:11 other posts of bella! 
My observations from my recent trip to Europe;

• Europe is just as beautiful as I imagined. From their beautiful countryside to the amazing structures that might be 100's of years old.
• In the 5 countries that I visited, transportation vehicles traveled on the same side of the street as in the States.
• Water is not free and in many instances, more expensive than beer or wine.
• Using the restroom is not always free.
• Lots of people from lots of places all over the world.
• People are friendly and helpful.
• Goods and services are pricey.
• It rains a lot.
• I'm not certain if this was relative to the time of my visit, there was a high visibility of police presence.
• There was a high visibility of military presence. The military personnel had their HANDS on their weapon and were in "ready mode".
• The airports were a shopping mecca wonderland.
• I want to go back....

I'm sure there are many more things, I just cant think of them now....
By JustWill at 09,Jan,18 13:14 other posts of JustWill 
What countries did you visit?
Also,why did they make you eat in the restroom?
By bella! at 09,Jan,18 13:38 other posts of bella! 
My thumb accidentally pressed [Submit comment] prior to the time I actually finished, so there were more "bullets" added.

I was in Switzerland, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium.

And in response to what did I eat in the restroom, that's my s.ecret. Whatever happened in Europe, stays in Europe!

By Andthisisme at 09,Jan,18 21:49 other posts of Andthisisme 
I am thrilled that you enjoyed your trip to Europe. Your observations are really interesting. Here are a few thoughts on some of them.
When I first started to travel around Europe the presence of armed police on the street I found really weird - (we are talking 1970s) - as we in the Uk did not have that. Nowadays sadly we, like the rest of Europe, have armed street patrols in major cities. The visibility may be higher as the threats from ISIS/Daesh inspired terrorists is high at present. So yes, they are in 'ready mode' for sure
I am not sure about other countries but in the UK tap water is free in restaurants, but you may need to request it. Bottled water is a total rip off.
On my many trips to Europe - albeit during the summer months - luckily rain was never an issue, and I don't recall a wet holiday. So maybe you could arrange your next visit for the summer months.
Did you encounter the 'woman' sitting in the restroom waiting to be paid or tipped and daring you to leave without doing so?
By bella! at 10,Jan,18 01:53 other posts of bella! 
No, but I had heard that in Germany, it would not be unusual to have an attendant that collected the toilet fee and hand out the appropriate amount of toilet tissue based on your needs. Thank goodness that I did not encounter that situation. For crying out loud, I would be outdone if someone handed me 4 squares when I usually use more.
By Andthisisme at 10,Jan,18 09:55 other posts of Andthisisme 
Oh no! I have never encountered that fortunately, but an attendant clearly expecting a tip, yes, very often.
I have to admit that those toilets that do have an attendant are, shall we say, more pleasant to visit than many in the UK where attendants don't exist.

By veryshyguy at 10,Jan,18 04:24 other posts of veryshyguy 
Yup, I feel the same way!!! I want to go back to Europe too!!!! Hopefully soon!!!! But not this year. I'm off to Canada and Vermont this year!

And for sure beer and wine is cheap in Europe!!! And I love German beer!!!
By routemaster at 14,Jan,18 08:05 other posts of routemaster 
Really pleased you enjoyed your trip round Europe, I've been to all those countries and loved every minute of my time in them. Surprised, however, you didn't also include Austria, like Switzerland it is one of the most beautiful countries on earth with the Alps and cities like Salzburg, Vienna and Innsbruck. Heidelberg and Rudesheim and the Rhineland in Germany are spectacular too. Everywhere is so lovely and clean, that's because most European countries have heavy fines for dropping litter and quite right too. Have you ever been to England and Ireland?
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

And Scotland and Wales too?

By bella! at 10,Jan,18 01:55 other posts of bella! 
Which brings to mind......

You don't appreciate what you have until it is gone.

For instance, toilet paper!
By JustWill at 10,Jan,18 03:32 other posts of JustWill 
Wait!
What happened to toilet paper?
By bella! at 12,Jan,18 21:25 other posts of bella! 
You're probably well organized so you can't relate to this, but..... have you been anywhere where the stall you are in has been out of toilet paper? Or it's on your Satursay shopping list but you run out Friday night? You know exactly what I'm talking about, JustWill!

By JustWill at 12,Jan,18 21:48 other posts of JustWill 
Nope.
I always check for paper BEFORE I take a seat on the throne.

By veryshyguy at 12,Jan,18 19:58 other posts of veryshyguy 
Did that happen on your European trip? Over the years and my many travels, I've always had a small roll of TP on me wherever I go! Even in the US as I have traveled to some out of the way places! You never know...

P.S.I also carry extra change and dollar bills in foreign countries (euros when in Europe) in a small coin purse just in case the toilet requires some sort of payment. The one country in Europe that really needs more "public" toilets is Italy. They are chronically short of them.
By bella! at 12,Jan,18 22:56 other posts of bella! 
No, it did not happen on my trip however we were "warned" it could happen.

Interesting happening though, there were 28 of us being bused from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Antwerp, Belgium. We pulled off their highway for lunch prior to entering Belgium. Their highway reminded me much like the Ohio turnpike, easy on and off with eateries and access to gasoline/petrol. There was a McDonald's on our side or a cafeteria on the other side and an underground tunnel to get there. Some of opted to eat at McDonald's and some opted for the cafeteria. After eating, I wanted to visit the Ladies Room and was stopped by 2 Nigerian entrepreneurs who wanted to collect 30 cents/euros to go in. Really? 30 cents to use a washroom after paying to eat there? I asked management if this is legit and was told that they rent their washroom to these guys because they maintain them. WTF! Maintenance, smaintenance! There was only cold water and no hand towels.
By veryshyguy at 12,Jan,18 23:53 other posts of veryshyguy 
I guess these folks have to find a way to make a few euros and I guess this is a way for the restaurants to make a few euros without having to do anything. I think 30 cents euro is cheap. Every place I was in Europe, wanted at least 50 cents euro.
By bella! at 13,Jan,18 00:09 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps my perspective is simply that of an American.

Yes, 30 cents/euros was inexpensive HOWEVER, my point was that I was not a motorist pulling off the highway for a potty break, I was a paying customer that spent in excess of 8 euro for a cardboard hamburger (?) and coffee and now I needed to tinkle, thank you very much!
By veryshyguy at 13,Jan,18 23:22 other posts of veryshyguy 
I do agree!!! But like they say "You aint' in Kansas anymore!!!" At least you had fun!!!!
By bella! at 14,Jan,18 00:20 other posts of bella! 
I had heaps of fun and was worn out by the time I returned to the Michigan deep freeze! Brrrrr........

I haven't had a vacation like this in one hundred years, it was go, go, go, every day. It's like I needed a good rest from my vacation before going back to work. Never in my wildest dreams did I plan to return home exhausted.
By veryshyguy at 14,Jan,18 05:10 other posts of veryshyguy 
That's what a vacation is suppose to do!!! Make you exhausted keeping your mind away from the monotony at work! When I was working I found that having a "vacation" that exhausted me was the best!

P.S. My "vacations" were usually 1 or 2 week long backpacking/climbing trips!!! I can't stand the idea of sitting on a beach or siting around.

By mr_blue at 12,Jan,18 21:50 other posts of mr_blue 
If you travel to most parts of the world they use a bidet and squat toilets,most of the world doesn't use toilet paper... especially heavily religious culture.
By bella! at 12,Jan,18 22:43 other posts of bella! 
Well, I'm glad that I live where I live.

No toilet paper sounds like it would make for stinky hoo haas as well as very dirty panties/briefs.
By mr_blue at 12,Jan,18 22:53 other posts of mr_blue 
It's just a different culture....and what is using toilet paper?, except dragging poop up the chute and leaving tiny microscopic bits of paper in the crevice...so what's more hygienic ? It's debatable..
By bella! at 12,Jan,18 23:02 other posts of bella! 
I will opt for tiny microscopic bits of anything over full-size dingleberries, any ol' day!

By PoloFields at 14,Jan,18 07:36 other posts of PoloFields 

By #539433 at 11,Jan,18 06:39
why is asswipe leo calling some one a fake when every pic on his page are fake /c5kbdsgcbkrhpic.html
By bella! at 11,Jan,18 07:06 other posts of bella! 
You have answered your own "question"?
By #539433 at 11,Jan,18 07:10
O I did

By #487013 at 12,Jan,18 15:15
I banned that wetwipe a long time ago, his posts and pics have the appeal of a 80 year old petrified piece of rhino shit.
By Dev01 at 12,Jan,18 19:05 other posts of Dev01 
By #539433 at 12,Jan,18 21:49
Lol.asswipe wetwipe sounds nice nick names for him..

By bella! at 11,Jan,18 22:44 other posts of bella! 
So, who is the King of the site?
By #539433 at 11,Jan,18 23:04
Bisub25
By bella! at 11,Jan,18 23:23 other posts of bella! 
Last time that I looked, SammyBW was the king. Any speculation about who will be the king in 1 hour?
By #539433 at 11,Jan,18 23:46
For sure not me
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

Sammybw is now
By big9inch21 at 12,Jan,18 00:10 other posts of big9inch21 
We're back you all WTF's been going on around here while I was awayHope everyone had a great holidays and having a great New Year.

Sorry if we missed any pm's and all the gifts and comments. We do appreciate them.:x

It appears I have been unthroned at the hands of the Queen. She seems to buying all the members subs and pissing quite few off in the process. Remeber all, it is just a game on a sex site for fucks sake.

By bella! at 12,Jan,18 00:30 other posts of bella! 
This is like a relay race, of sorts. The crown is being passed from member to member but in the end, it only matters at 01:00 EST. Whichever SYD member has the most subs at 01:00 Will receive the coveted golden sceptre!
By big9inch21 at 12,Jan,18 00:42 other posts of big9inch21 
It's all mi-lips doing She's gone crazy! It's only a game after all, but we had a good run. Kinda of like just being a commoner again
By #539433 at 12,Jan,18 01:03
Seems to me el happy-guy will be back some how...
By #487013 at 12,Jan,18 15:10
More like Dopey guy and the rest of the dwarves.

By #460385 at 12,Jan,18 01:57
It's ok to be a commoner. But you will always be the king to us.

By #539433 at 12,Jan,18 03:07
What are this wanna be kings going to get for us that you had el yoopers

By PoloFields at 12,Jan,18 09:44 other posts of PoloFields 
And let me guess ... for the rest, it's Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco Treat.

By bella! at 12,Jan,18 14:09 other posts of bella! 
We made it thru night and it appears that the crown is still on SammyBW 's page.

By bella! at 12,Jan,18 07:18 other posts of bella! 
Uh oh...... Somebody transferred a pile of their points to another member(s) who has NOT been around in order to renew a Diamond membership!
By #539433 at 12,Jan,18 07:25
O do tell

By #487013 at 05,Jan,18 14:47
Do any of the other long time members feel like maybe by being on this site and being exposed to a lot of beautiful bodies and dicks, etc; that maybe it’s harder to be attracted to people in every day life? I guess because I’ve seen so many naked people that I’ve built up too much of a preference or ideal of what I find attractive now. So seeing others in regular clothes doesn’t do it for me anymore. I haven’t seen a man in regular life I have found to be attractive in ages.
By #460385 at 05,Jan,18 15:15
Sounds like you need a trip to sunny South Florida to hang out on our nude beach where your selection of men will be nude in person.
By bella! at 05,Jan,18 18:05 other posts of bella! 
How many nude beaches does sunny south Florida have?
By #460385 at 05,Jan,18 18:47
There are only a few public nude beaches in the state. I'm not sure on the private ones. But only one here, Halouver Beach. It sits basically in between Miami Beach and Hollywood Beach in Bal Harbour.

By bella! at 05,Jan,18 18:07 other posts of bella! 
There is no denying, there are truly some member's of members that are certainly drool worthy BUT.... I agree with JustWill's mission statement, it says something about his partners cock is a 10 because of his love of the guy it's attached to.

A physically appealing guy with a good looking dick just might be a straight up dick.
By JustWill at 05,Jan,18 22:55 other posts of JustWill 
For the record, Ryan is a sexy looking guy (at least, from my perspective ). He's also as smart as hell, which is a huge plus in my book.

By #358797 at 05,Jan,18 22:47
Hell yes! This site has warped my expectations for other places as well... I recently started using an app for a game I play and it's so awkward seeing people's faces instead of their genitals first. 😂

By JustWill at 05,Jan,18 22:49 other posts of JustWill 
It actually works the opposite way for me.
I've said this here before a couple of times, but pictures don't really do it for me. They never have. Nothing beats the real thing.

By milesbferry at 06,Jan,18 00:05 other posts of milesbferry 
"I haven’t seen a man in regular life I have found to be attractive in ages."

Keep looking, we're out there. Lift your eyes off the ground; see the smiling, looney face - that's not me!

Seeing all these naked people has made me immune, over the years, until I see that special face, smile....
By #487013 at 06,Jan,18 06:11
I guess because I work with a lot of younger men like late teens early twenties, most are very immature. It’s a turn off but Insoend ten hours a day at work and work nights so don’t see many my age anymore. The ones my age are married and taken and that’s not my thing.

By RealTitsLover at 06,Jan,18 01:08 other posts of RealTitsLover 
With a few exceptions, I find the selection of girls on here very similar to where I live. Besides the fact that everyone who lives here speaks decent English.

Edit - I looked up the small city where I live, around the 10th biggest in NY state, on Wikipedia (to check the percentages of each race living here). It says it's become a melting pot for refugees from war-torn countries around the world.

By 2nice at 06,Jan,18 12:25 other posts of 2nice 
Nude pictures do nothing for me unless I have a personal and mental connection with the person.
By bella! at 06,Jan,18 12:37 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, nude pictures do nothing for me UNLESS they involve a penis and a long suction wand that's attached to a vacuum cleaner. Those kinda pictures make me laugh my ass off!
By 2nice at 08,Jan,18 03:42 other posts of 2nice 
Well, I guess I’m happy to learn that picture was a special one for you, Bella.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

That picture is significant. That’s when K and I first talked.
By bella! at 08,Jan,18 04:19 other posts of bella! 
C'mon, you know that picture was priceless!

Is it possible that she was able to talk only after she was done laughing?
By 2nice at 08,Jan,18 19:43 other posts of 2nice 
It was an awesome picture. I just may post it again. Haha.
By bella! at 08,Jan,18 22:02 other posts of bella! 
For sure, post it again and if you cannot find it, take a new picture! Just be careful!
By 2nice at 08,Jan,18 22:09 other posts of 2nice 
K looked at it, and said, “WTF”? I’ve got to talk to this weird one.
By bella! at 08,Jan,18 22:22 other posts of bella! 
I'm sure that was the first thing that popped into her head when she got done laughing! Oh, your allure....

By #482237 at 06,Jan,18 13:01
Actually, Haulover Beach is between the city of Bal Harbour and Golden Beach. It's just north of Bal Harbour, across the bridge. While you do see some very beautiful people there, be aware that the county does not recognize it and it exists as a "live and let live" type of place. What I didn't like is that the southern part of the beach is a very popular family beach,a park, and there's no separation.

By HunterAce at 11,Jan,18 07:31 other posts of HunterAce 
This site has helped me appreciate women in all shapes and sizes. I see a lot more potential in every day life than I did in the past.

By bella! at 08,Jan,18 14:34 other posts of bella! 
Question; did anyone other than myself, see the video posted by a longtime member, that showed a blindfolded girl chЎld, her open mouth and a penis?

I'm not sure if I should approach admin with my concern as the video is no longer in the member's gallery,

As I said, the video has since been removed but I cannot unsee what I saw.

-20 points - you downloaded 0f7f56zymp67 file. Video does not play? - Jan 6, 09:44
By #487013 at 08,Jan,18 19:23
I would. Sick fucks.
By bella! at 08,Jan,18 22:09 other posts of bella! 
admin is not always receptive to my messages, that's why I hoped someone else saw what I saw. Four eyes, or more, are better than two, any day.

By #545929 at 08,Jan,18 20:26

By RealTitsLover at 09,Jan,18 14:58 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Wow, that's fucked up... How long was it left posted after you saw it?

By PoloFields at 10,Jan,18 07:47 other posts of PoloFields 
That kind of shit needs to be reported automatically.

By bella! at 08,Jan,18 22:49 other posts of bella! 
OPRAH FOR PRESIDENT 2021!
By dgraff at 10,Jan,18 04:09 other posts of dgraff 
Over my dead body
By PoloFields at 10,Jan,18 07:46 other posts of PoloFields 
One year of know-nothing celebrity presidents has been enough, thank you.

By #539433 at 09,Jan,18 02:24
So we have a new king when did that happen
By bella! at 09,Jan,18 02:37 other posts of bella! 
Who is it?
By #539433 at 09,Jan,18 03:13
The duke
By bella! at 09,Jan,18 04:08 other posts of bella! 
The Yoopers activity level is 0 so it suggests that they haven't been online for a while. I wonder if Duke swooped in and bought their subs without their knowledge?
By #539433 at 09,Jan,18 04:22
I don't know
By bella! at 09,Jan,18 04:25 other posts of bella! 
That would be very unsportsmanlike if submissives were acquired in that manner.
By #539433 at 09,Jan,18 06:26
the Yoopers won't like it if that happen.they will get it back

By bella! at 09,Jan,18 02:27 other posts of bella! 
I just received confirmation notification that they, FEMA, recognize that my house is NOT in a floodplain. Woo hoo! Now I can cancel my flood insurance and get a refund!

By bella! at 08,Jan,18 13:55 other posts of bella! 
How about that Norwegian cruise line making its way back from the Bahamas to New York!? The videos really showed how ferocious the Atlantic Ocean was. I'm not so good on boats if the water is too rough, all that pitching and heaving, side to side..... I probably would have been thinking about the Titanic as I had my head stuffed down the nearest toilet.

By bella! at 08,Jan,18 13:44 other posts of bella! 
We're having a heatwave in my area of Michigan and it sure feels Good! Just two days ago, it was -7 F (-21.5 C) and today, it's already 33 F (-0.5 C). It's just 08:43 so I'm confident that as the day progresses that we will see slightly higher temperatures!

By HotFuckerBoy at 06,Jan,18 15:59 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Question of the day: "Do guys prefer shaved pussy or hairy pussy?" How do you answer that with YES or NO?
By RealTitsLover at 06,Jan,18 22:23 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I would say most do prefer one or the other, so... YES?
By HotFuckerBoy at 06,Jan,18 23:23 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I prefer one or the other too, I'm not picky

By Andthisisme at 06,Jan,18 22:33 other posts of Andthisisme 
I always used to be a 100% for hairy pussy but now maybe only 75%.
By HotFuckerBoy at 06,Jan,18 23:25 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I tend to like pubic hair on women, but I like it to be trimmed up and look nice. Shaved is perfectly fine with me too, either way works for me.

By RealTitsLover at 07,Jan,18 14:11 other posts of RealTitsLover 
100% for hairy pussy? Does that mean you don't even like it trimmed? Are/were you turned off by girls that shave or something? As long as it looks nice, I'm fine with anything that isn't outta control.
By Andthisisme at 07,Jan,18 20:13 other posts of Andthisisme 
I suppose I like lightly trimmed, not a raging uncontrolled mass, but definitly a nice thick bush. No reason that I know of for that preference, no incident that led me to that choice. However, I did look at naturist magazines in the 60s and all women there were hairy, maybe that had something to do with my preference preference.

By bella! at 06,Jan,18 13:38 other posts of bella! 
Every 2 weeks I make an appointment for a mani and pedi and I especially love, love, love getting a pedicure. The ONLY thing that causes me to wiggle is when they use the pumice stone and/or brush on the bottom of my feet. Other than that, I think I died and went to heaven.....

When my feet feel good, so do I. When my feet look pretty, I feel "put together". Who else indulges themselves in this way? Manicures and pedicures are not just a "girl thing".
By Andthisisme at 06,Jan,18 22:36 other posts of Andthisisme 
I get that exact same feeling when I go for my regular 'Indian Head Massage' I just don't want it to stop. Pure bliss.
By bella! at 06,Jan,18 23:48 other posts of bella! 
Oh, that does sound interesting, if they have that service available in Michigan, I'm unaware of it.

I know that long ago, when I went for a hair service, getting my hair washed..... Between the pressure of the water, the pressure of her fingers, that was another "I thought died and went to heaven" moment. Have you ever witnessed a dog being scratched or rubbed and you find that spot and it makes one of their legs go crazy? If I were a dog, that's the time my leg would be crazy and kicking uncontrollably!
By Andthisisme at 07,Jan,18 11:46 other posts of Andthisisme 
I only discovered it,at a regular Alternative Health practice, when I started to visit for back massage to deal with a pain at the base of my spine.
When the back pain was eased I decided to try a few other types off massage and the head Massage really hit the spot. i had wondered if it was just me that found the head masage so amazing, but clearly you have experience something similar. I recommend you look into finding someone who offers this, there are bound to be people.
One caveat though, I visited 3 different practices initially, only the one that I regularly visit now has that perfect touch. The other 2 were ok, but not in the same league as my present masseuse.
If only I were a billionaire who could afford my own person masseusse.

By PoloFields at 07,Jan,18 08:05 other posts of PoloFields 
I just get a pedi. My toenails became such a wreck I decided only a pro could handle them. And while I do get ticklish just like you described, I do feel a lot better, especially with a job that has me on my feet my whole shift.

By #358797 at 17,Dec,17 20:30
What kind of pets does everyone have?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Alright, so I figured I should add my critters in as well...
I've got 4 dogs (Jack Russell and 3 of his offspring), 4 turtles (a box turtle, 2 red eared sliders and an alligator snapping turtle), 2 rabbits (one albino and her speckled daughter), 2 rats (both rex) and 1 kitty cat.
By JustWill at 17,Dec,17 21:00 other posts of JustWill 
Ryan and I are owned by a Jack Russell Terrier.
By #539433 at 17,Dec,17 21:17
A Mini Schnuzer and a Pitbull
By #358797 at 18,Dec,17 01:56
Nice! I love pits. Such amazing dogs!

By #358797 at 18,Dec,17 01:55
Awh! I have a Jack Russell as well! His grandpa was a rogue corgi though, so he has silly ears!
By JustWill at 18,Dec,17 03:10 other posts of JustWill 
Jack Russell Terrors are the best! Ours is named Loki (the Dog of Mischief), and he has a personality that is worthy of his namesake.

I've had rats as pets, too. They are very smart critters, and can be surprisingly affectionate.
By #358797 at 18,Dec,17 04:03
My doggo's name is Venom... Then his spawns are Flipper, Mr. Eyebrows ButterBean and Anubis.
And it always tickles my whiskers when someone acknowledges rats in a positive way! They're amazing little critters. 🐀

By #460385 at 17,Dec,17 22:33
A Black Lab, Golden Retriever, German Shepard, and a Tropical Python.
By #358797 at 18,Dec,17 01:58
That's a nice assortment! I've had some smaller snakes over the years. I'm not sure exactly what a tropical python is, but it sounds pretty!

By leopoldij at 18,Dec,17 02:05 other posts of leopoldij 
I used to have a cat, a dog, a chinchilla, a hamster, a rabbit, a bird and fish. Not at the same time, and frequently more than one pet, e.g., 2 cats.
By #358797 at 18,Dec,17 02:08
Chinchillas are awesome! I had one growing up.
By leopoldij at 18,Dec,17 02:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes they are!
By routemaster at 18,Dec,17 06:33 other posts of routemaster 
I used to have a beautiful golden Labrador who was as daft as a brush, my best friend, who knew he was loved and he responded with his unconditional love too. Broke my heart when he had to be put to **** at the age of 14 in 1991 and I still think of him every day and have framed photos of him on the walls of my flat
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

* * * * s l e e p, for crying out loud. This censorship of perfectly good words is pathetic
By leopoldij at 18,Dec,17 13:05 other posts of leopoldij 
I understand. You know, of course, that ****, especially dogs, communicate and understand much more than what is commonly believed.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 seconds

Ani.mals
By routemaster at 19,Dec,17 07:56 other posts of routemaster 
They certainly do!

By #358797 at 18,Dec,17 15:42
Awh, I'm sorry to hear he passed, but I bet he lived the life of a doggo king! Losing an animal is always rough. I'm glad you keep his memory alive.
By routemaster at 19,Dec,17 07:56 other posts of routemaster 
Thank you, Arexa, for your kind words

By #487013 at 18,Dec,17 13:56
A have a pit.
By #358797 at 18,Dec,17 15:42
Pits are amazing doggos! And I bet yours is as badass as you are.
By #487013 at 22,Dec,17 16:28
He’s a big softie loves getting into toilet paper rolls but yeah I love my fur baby.

By veryshyguy at 18,Dec,17 15:42 other posts of veryshyguy 
Just a small terrier. She looks like a cairn terrier. Really friendly!!
By #358797 at 18,Dec,17 15:43
Awh! I bet she's adorable!
By veryshyguy at 18,Dec,17 21:18 other posts of veryshyguy 
Yes, she is! She was a rescue from a kill shelter in Houston. When I first met her she ran over to me, jumped on my lap and gave me oodles of doggie kisses!! She would not leave my lap!!! It was as if she was waiting for me to take her home, which I did!!!

By #546082 at 22,Dec,17 05:17
I have one of those bald pussies
By #358797 at 22,Dec,17 16:29
I hear those are incredibly fun to play with.
By leopoldij at 04,Jan,18 07:08 other posts of leopoldij 
You're always so funny so quickly.

By bella! at 04,Jan,18 06:42 other posts of bella! 
I have 2 cats. Their names are Rudi and Ozzy, they are what I affectionately refer to as "my boys".
By JustWill at 05,Jan,18 17:36 other posts of JustWill 
That's the same nickname a buddy in college had for his testicles.
By bella! at 05,Jan,18 18:02 other posts of bella! 
My boys are balls free!

By olderbro at 05,Jan,18 15:56 other posts of olderbro 
a mastiff(Bobo) and a cat(Jinx)
By bella! at 05,Jan,18 18:04 other posts of bella! 
Who rules the roost, Bobo or Jinx?
By olderbro at 05,Jan,18 20:38 other posts of olderbro 
If it's near feeding time it's Bobo, any other time he doesn't care enough so it's jinx.. that said Jinx does think of himself as a dog and always has prefered the company of any dog. It's a pretty zen household

By #482237 at 06,Jan,18 13:22
Two Black Labs

By Dev01 at 06,Jan,18 10:07 other posts of Dev01 
Just watched Slayer on the Jimmy Fallon show. Omg they still smashing it

By bella! at 05,Jan,18 02:23 other posts of bella! 
Whoa!

It is so freakin cold in my little town on the east side of the state of Michigan. It's currently 1 degree F (-17 C) and it's going to get colder in the wee hours of the morning!

How cold is it where you are and has snow impacted you?
By #460385 at 05,Jan,18 02:27
It's only 39 F here with 30 mph winds. And it's fucking cold. I don't know how you people up North do it.

By jayman73 at 05,Jan,18 02:30 other posts of jayman73 
It is currently 41 degrees F (5 C) here in Orlando, Florida.

By #358797 at 05,Jan,18 03:39
4 degrees here, windy as fuck and spitting snow.
Wind chill is to get to -30 tonight so school is cancelled for tomorrow already. Bah.
By #460385 at 05,Jan,18 03:47
Get out
By #526776 at 05,Jan,18 03:59
8 inches of snow on the ground but it’s too cold to snow anymore! It is 8 degrees with Minus 10 windchills at the moment, getting lower overnight. There’s been no school all week!

By bella! at 05,Jan,18 08:22 other posts of bella! 
And our little darlins haven't gone back to school yet because they're still on Christmas break.

I had to get up for a potty break and decided to look at the temperature. It is currently a -2 F or -19 C and all I can think about is in a couple of hours I will have to walk from my house to my car and from my car into my office building. Brrr......
By dgraff at 05,Jan,18 10:29 other posts of dgraff 
Im showing 3 degrees out this morning it's crazy very hard to get any thing done at the shop the last 2 weeks

By #527431 at 05,Jan,18 11:01
Let me say ... would be nice to tell the weather condition here. All what I can say I feel with you.

By #482237 at 21,Dec,17 17:49
/private_chat.php?w=543863 whistles keeps ragging me,,is he alright in the head??

By leopoldij at 20,Dec,17 19:38 other posts of leopoldij 
What's the meaning of "random"? Something that's totally arbitrary? Something that does not obey any rules? Something that can't be defined? Something elusive? Something irrelevant? Or something else? What do we mean by "random"?
--------------------------------------- added after 50 hours

By bella! at 16,Dec,17 04:53 other posts of bella! 
Is tipping an American thing? Do European countries encourage tips?
By leopoldij at 16,Dec,17 14:34 other posts of leopoldij 
In the US, waiters, for example, make their salary mostly (if not only) from tips. In Europe, they have a fixed salary. Tips are possible but vary from country to country. The poorer the country, the higher the tips, roughly. The more north you go, the less the tips. In Scandinavia there are no tips. Offering to pay something out of sheer kindness in Scandinavia is not expected and often frowned upon. In Romania, people do tip, a little, but they don't have money to tip much.
By Andthisisme at 17,Dec,17 20:20 other posts of Andthisisme 
We in the U.K have never really come to terms with the notion of tips. You should be paid a reasonable rate and not have to depend on tips, which may not get to the staff concerned anyway. Stories of British tourists in the U.S being chased for leaving a mean, or indeed no, tip are legend, although maybe not true.

I am sure they will be another Brit who will disagree with me but we really do baulk at leaving the tipsof the size that are expected in some countries. Many of us are indeed mean tippers.
By leopoldij at 18,Dec,17 02:03 other posts of leopoldij 
In the UK, waiters do have salary, as far as I know, unlike in the US. I usually leave a couple of pounds tip for a 20-30 pound bill. In the US I leave more. Depends also on how nice the waiters are. In some counties, customer service doesn't exist and waiters can even be mean. Then i leave no tip.
By routemaster at 18,Dec,17 06:44 other posts of routemaster 
Tipping seems to be expected in the UK for waiters and taxi drivers, especially. Its a bit ridiculous when a taxi driver takes you a few miles and expects a tip yet a train driver can take you 393 miles from London to Edinburgh and when the train arrives, everyone piles off and gives him nothing. Must be something to do with taxis being more of a personal service. As for waiters, I tip if the service and food is good but there have been a few occasions when its not been so, thus no tip (and we don't go there again).

By #460385 at 18,Dec,17 16:41
Good question bella. The waiters and waitresses here a paid like crap. They rely on tips to survive. We will never leave less than 15% no matter how bad the service was. But we will leave up to 20%-30% when it is good service. Also, we don't take it out on the waiters if the food is bad. That's not their fault. Here in South Florida we have a huge population of Canadians down for the winter. We have heard stories where they have occupied a table for hours , had a $300 bill and left a $5 tip. That is crazy, but I guess countries differ in this. We look at it like this. Most waiters and waitresses are struggling already. They for the most part do their best. Everyone has a bad night from time to time. Doesn't mean they shouldn't get paid for their time. Look at it like this, if you had a bad day at work, you were tired, you weren't as productive as you always are. Does your job take your pay away. Are you docked a days pay when you have a rough day at work?

By routemaster at 18,Dec,17 06:39 other posts of routemaster 
Time for another rant. Yesterday, I went to a well-known department store to buy a Christmas present for my lovely friend John, who is spending the festive season with me. The doors opened at 11 a.m. and I had selected a very nice jumper and joined the queue to pay. The women behind the counter were gossiping and taking no notice of those in the queue until I and somebody else asked them why they weren't serving. The reply was: "its Sunday, we don't take payment until 11.30 a.m." How ridiculous is that? So they open at 11 but don't take your money until half an hour later, even if you've selected an item to purchase. I threw the jumper down where I stood and left and bought John a better jumper in another shop (which took my money immediately). Can you imagine a newsagents at a busy railway station with hundreds of commuters rushing off to work buying their papers and then being told they can't pay for half an hour? "Sorry, you'll just have to miss your train." I shan't be going to that department store again.

By kebmo at 13,Dec,17 05:33 other posts of kebmo 
The voters of Alabama have told a radical right wing, xenophobic, homophobic, accused chlld molester that they don't want him to represent them in the Senate. That's a huge step in the right direction. Good riddance Roy Moore; the days of you and your ilk are numbered.
By veryshyguy at 13,Dec,17 21:07 other posts of veryshyguy 

By milesbferry at 14,Dec,17 00:02 other posts of milesbferry 
How many of the BBC News' 2000 self-proclaimed journalists could find Alabama on a blank map of the USA? Panic over, there's no need. Alabama is the headline on the BBC News website. Phew!

Apparently the Republican candidate Mr Moore has lost an election. The reason seems to be obvious in that he has been accused of impropriety by 3 women. This vaguely defined misbehaviour happened, if it happened at all, some forty years ago. Yet it comes not just to light, but to international prominence at what Cartier-Bresson called the "Decisive Moment".

It is merely coincidence, we are perhaps intended to believe, that this unsubstantiated accusation is pushed to the fore by the combined efforts of the MSM. Mr Moore is a Republican and a supporter of President Trump, who supports him. President Trump now has one fewer Repucblican in the Senate to vote for his policies.

The balance of democratic control of the most powerful country on the planet has been rocked by the unproven, and unprovable defamatory accusations coming from three people.
By kebmo at 14,Dec,17 01:07 other posts of kebmo 
Why would you waste your time and energy here telling the world how strongly you support an alleged ch1ld molester? That's exactly what you just did.

Oh, and NINE women, not three have made these accusations. When nine people make essentially the same allegations it sure adds some credence to it.

By bella! at 11,Dec,17 07:58 other posts of bella! 
This is an oddity that I believe is unique to the American people.

We (Americans) will say happy New Year, happy birthday, happy Halloween and Easter, etc, etc, so why do we bid others a merry Christmas?
By veryshyguy at 11,Dec,17 17:08 other posts of veryshyguy 
Never thought about it until now... Have no idea!!!
By bella! at 11,Dec,17 21:10 other posts of bella! 
Happy Anniversary, happy 4th of July, happy Sweetest Day and the "happy" list goes on and on.....

Dammit, I'm jumping ship, from now on it is going to be "Happy Christmas!"
By RealTitsLover at 12,Dec,17 04:33 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I think it's because it's so close to New Year's Eve, that we're always saying Merry Christmas and happy New Year together...

"We wish you a happy Christmas and a happy New Year" just doesn't sound as nice.

So far this year I've heard it once each way, "happy" from you, and "merry" from a Dutch person... Oh, and what the hell's Sweetest Day?
By bella! at 12,Dec,17 05:00 other posts of bella! 
It's always a Saturday in October. I'm not certain if it falls on the first, second or third Saturday.....

By bella! at 13,Dec,17 05:20 other posts of bella! 
Well, I agree, Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year", sounds odd together. Why not bid folks a Happy Christmas and a healthy/prosperous/wonderful/delightful (pick any word you like) New Year?

By #358797 at 11,Dec,17 21:44
I remember reading somewhere that it used to be merry Christmas elsewhere as well, but merry was synonymous with drunk, so they switched it to happy... I know how stubborn America is... Figured we were just too bolt headed to change it.
By veryshyguy at 11,Dec,17 22:37 other posts of veryshyguy 
"bolt headed"! Yup, you got that right!!! It takes forever for Americans to change their attitudes and pretty much anything else. We are not as progressive as many would think we are. In fact, if some or our wacked out politicians had their way they would have us regress back into the "stone age"!

Some of our "bolt headed" politicians would like to repeal all of the amendments to our constitution except the first 10 (which we call our bill of rights)!!!!

I guess they think slavery, and not allowing women the right to vote, etc. are okay.

By bella! at 12,Dec,17 01:59 other posts of bella! 
But aside from "merry" being synonymous with drunk, we say "Happy" for everything else.

Is there any holiday or occasion, other than Christmas, that we don't bid someone a "happy" something?
By Ray10754 at 12,Dec,17 02:31 other posts of Ray10754 
Why do we say Merry Christmas and not Happy Christmas?
No, not really. In Britain we tend not to use the phrase "happy holidays" but we use "happy Christmas" and "merry Christmas" interchangeably. ... British people first started saying "merry Christmas" because of the Charles Dickens novel "A Christmas Carol", where the term "merry Christmas" is used frequently.

By Andthisisme at 12,Dec,17 21:36 other posts of Andthisisme 
Could that have come about as a result of the Christmas carol "We wish you a merry Christmas"..that goes back to as far as 1740 evidently.

By bella! at 08,Dec,17 22:36 other posts of bella! 
Pope Francis wants to tweak the Lord's Prayer? Rather than saying; "Lead us not into temptation", he suggests that the prayer should be recited as; "Do not let us to fall into temptation".

Okie dokie!
By JustWill at 08,Dec,17 23:11 other posts of JustWill 
As a word guy, I totally agree with the Pope on this one. I've been saying that that line is wrong since I was an alter boy. The "lead us not into temptation" line has always seemed like a very bad translation because it suggests that God spends His (its?) time by intentionally trying to get people to do wrong. That doesn't entirely fit with the rest of His (her?) job description.
I'm no longer religious, but I know crappy phrasing when I see it.
By bella! at 09,Dec,17 02:15 other posts of bella! 
I get that and that seems to be the Pope's concern, too, but do you think that this Pope is influential enough to persuade the Catholic Church to re-write the Lord's Prayer?
By JustWill at 09,Dec,17 03:36 other posts of JustWill 
It's hard to make the church change anything but, if anyone can do it, it would be Francis.
By #460385 at 09,Dec,17 04:26
Sorry, but it's all rubish to me.
By bella! at 09,Dec,17 04:55 other posts of bella! 
It's all rubbish? Why? Please explain your point of view.

By JustWill at 09,Dec,17 05:23 other posts of JustWill 
I'm not saying that I am a believer, CC54--not anymore at least (trust me, I have very specific reasons to be positive that there is no "higher benevolent power" watching over humanity),but I was raised Catholic, and some of that stuff stays with you regardless of how much life changes you.

For some people, prayer is what helps them get through the day and cope with all the incredibly shitty stuff that life tends to toss at them. If that's what helps them, I see no problem with it--provided they keep it to themselves and don't try to push their beliefs on me.

In this case, though, I wasn't talking about believing in the Lord's Prayer, but the fact that, as a piece of writing, that particular line as it has been recited for centuries doesn't fit with the intent of the rest of the prayer.

By leopoldij at 10,Dec,17 15:41 other posts of leopoldij 
It's not just rubbish, it's also trash, I'd say.

By #482237 at 11,Dec,17 16:54
I agree,,,,and i do believe in Jesus,,,and religion. My beef is with the priests, monks, and other heads of sects,,,they seem to be the best fed in the villages,,the ones that cause more deaths in the name of God,,and the ones that are the least religious to me,,

By #487013 at 09,Dec,17 06:55
I for one would like to see “Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub”, become the official meal time prayer.
By JustWill at 09,Dec,17 17:54 other posts of JustWill 
What do you say if it isn't very appetizing grub and you're not feeling very thanky for it?
By #487013 at 13,Dec,17 01:50
Chuck in the trash?
By JustWill at 13,Dec,17 04:28 other posts of JustWill 
Funny you should say that. "Chuck" is what Ryan and I call the raccoon that raids our trash when we put it out for pick-up.

By Andthisisme at 09,Dec,17 18:29 other posts of Andthisisme 
As someone brought up on the King James Bible I am one of those 'old fogeys' who recites and enjoys the language of the traditional Lords Prayer. Here in the UK we have had other 'new fangled' versions which use more accessible language which is fine. I have no prblem with the change but the languageis just not in the same class.

By leopoldij at 10,Dec,17 15:40 other posts of leopoldij 
All kinds of churches are revising their (of course, unsubstantiated, arbitrary, contradictory, unenlightening) dogmas. They do that little by little or, sometimes, all at once. After all, there is 0 basis for any of their beliefs, so they can revise them any time. The problem is with the sheep who follow religions. The pope revises things in order to maintain the (political and financial) power of his church.
Example of revisions:

By #482237 at 11,Dec,17 15:32
If we have free will, then the words don't matter. A prayer asking for protection is ok either way.

By veryshyguy at 11,Dec,17 05:38 other posts of veryshyguy 
A message for all of humanity in today's troubled times...

I wish my 2nd wife had lived long enough to know this group. I highly recommend seeing this group in concert, they are fantastic!

My 2nd wife was part native American.

By #482237 at 11,Dec,17 15:26

By bella! at 10,Dec,17 05:06 other posts of bella! 
Okay, I was humming this Christmas song and thinking about the words. It hit me that I'm really not sure what the "correct" word is and I recognize both words seem to fit.

WITHOUT SEARCHING, in your opinion, what is the correct word for the song, Up On The House Top, is it;

Up on the house top reindeer PAWS.... OR

Up on the house top reindeer PAUSE?
By JustWill at 10,Dec,17 05:18 other posts of JustWill 
PAUSE would be my guess for two reasons:

1. Reindeer have HOOVES.
2. If they don't PAUSE, Santa would break his damn neck when he gets to the jumping out part.
By Dev01 at 10,Dec,17 11:34 other posts of Dev01 

By bella! at 11,Dec,17 06:05 other posts of bella! 
We had this discussion at work and oddly, it was pretty much a split opinion.

By Sickboy at 07,Dec,17 00:20 other posts of Sickboy 
Hey, just popped in to say have a great Christmas to you all
By bella! at 07,Dec,17 04:37 other posts of bella! 
Hey, sick, good to hear from you! Hoping you and yours have a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year!

By JustWill at 07,Dec,17 18:31 other posts of JustWill 
Back attcha, sickboy!

By mr_blue at 09,Dec,17 07:49 other posts of mr_blue 

By #539433 at 08,Dec,17 23:50
Any one sents the ball to someone then gets ban?
By bella! at 09,Dec,17 02:05 other posts of bella! 
I have to say that it doesn't surprise me. Some of the members seem to have a low tolerance for maybe interacting with others, I don't really know.

By veryshyguy at 07,Dec,17 21:17 other posts of veryshyguy 
I guess I am in a nostalgic mood today. Listening to songs that bring back memories:

This one was playing on the radio as I left WV, a few months after I divorced my first wife, a long time ago:

Heading for a new and what would be a better life in CO!

What songs bring back good memories for you?
By bella! at 07,Dec,17 22:34 other posts of bella! 
I bet that song brings back so many memories, both good and not so good, v-shyguy.
By veryshyguy at 08,Dec,17 05:35 other posts of veryshyguy 
A lot of songs trigger a lot of memories both good and bad. When I first heard this song I had no idea who was singing it. When I discovered who it was and saw her pic I fell in love!!! She is the epitome, for me, of one cute babe!

As for the memories, long lost loves of the ones who got away...
By bella! at 08,Dec,17 15:38 other posts of bella! 
I just Google'd Linda Ronstadt and found an interview she had with Robin Robertson in September, 2013, more than 4 years ago, when Linda was 67 years of age.

In my opinion, Linda Ronstadt looks the same. Yeah, she's put on weight but she's aged well and facially looks the same. Her voice seems to be aging her and she has been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease.

By veryshyguy at 08,Dec,17 16:27 other posts of veryshyguy 
Yes, I know. I feel for her as she really loved to sing and it was a large part of her life! As I understand it losing your ability to sing is part of having Parkinson's Disease. Parkinson is not a killer disease. My mom had it for years. My mom died from falling down and breaking her hip after that she went down hill fast.

I am sure Parkinson's surely has a part in it but it wasn't the primary cause.

As for the weight gain, it happens to us all!! I still see her as that cute babe those many years ago!!!

By veryshyguy at 08,Dec,17 05:39 other posts of veryshyguy 
P.S. I've quit dwelling on the bad, I'm too old for that, all I want are the good ones, the rest I am leaving behind.

By kebmo at 08,Dec,17 06:11 other posts of kebmo 
Check out lipstick79. Go to his recent comments and read how he just travels the site screaming photo shop. Check the comment I left in his public messages. I have almost 1800 photos to keep him searching for fakes.

By veryshyguy at 07,Dec,17 20:10 other posts of veryshyguy 
A couple of days ago I heard this song played on the radio:

It brought back some very old and distant memories of an event that happened to me a very long time ago. A casual encounter with a very pretty and cute girl, that smiled at me. Yes, it was in a park. I had just been discharged from the service and I was making my way back home.

I saw her as she approached along a trail in a small city park. As she passed she looked at me and smiled and said "Hi! Nice day!". I think I said something like "Hi and yes it is a nice day!" We then **** of each other's lives.

I always wondered about these casual and brief encounters we all have almost every day.

I wonder who she was, what was her name, and what kind of life has she had over the years. Is she still alive and what would my life had been liked if I had spent the time to linger and talk with her.

I also wonder about the many people I have encountered over the years. I have been to every state in the US and in over 50 countries around the world in my lifetime.

And I wonder if I have every encountered any of you. Were you one of the people I may have passed in the airport, or saw in a restaurant, or passed on the road.

But that is not all that comes to my mind. Our "degrees of separation" from everyone. And here is one of mine, in how I am just 2 people removed from the late Robin Williams.

I happened with a brief encounter I had in the old Denver airport years ago. It was sometime in the mid to late 80s and I was taking a flight to LA for a business meeting. As I sat down I noticed a person sitting across from me. He looked familiar and then I realized it was Mark Harmon. At that time Mark Harmon was doing commercials for Coors beer.

I said something like "You look familiar, are you the guy doing Coors commercials?". He said something like, "Yup, that's me. My name is Mark". We then had a short conversation. He was heading to LA too.

Mark Harmon is married to Pam Dawber, and Pam Dawber costarred with Robin Williams in the old TV show "Mork and Mindy", so that is how I am just 2 people away from Robin Williams.

So I wonder how close in terms of personal relationships and friendship connections was I too that cute and pretty girl I passed years ago?

Just wondering!!!

Have a great weekend everybody!
By bella! at 07,Dec,17 22:46 other posts of bella! 
I'm someone who has wondered, "What if......". I can't say that songs have triggered my strolls down memory lane but it has been proven that music will allow people with dementia and Alzheimer's to focus. I just hope that if either of those issues ravages my mind, that somebody selects a good play list for me and lets me reminisce and party my way back to my teens, 20's and early 30's. Yeah, those were the days....
By veryshyguy at 08,Dec,17 05:30 other posts of veryshyguy 

By veryshyguy at 08,Dec,17 05:49 other posts of veryshyguy 
Speaking of playlists, I think I'll compile the list of songs that I have on what I call my "Lonely Hour songs". These were songs I would put on during the night drives, between the hours of midnight to 5 am.

I call them the lonely hours because I would rarely see anyone on the roads at those hours and it would help me to pass the time.

Yes, I must admit I would sing along with them.

By JustWill at 07,Dec,17 19:57 other posts of JustWill 
How's this for random?

/blogs/29802.html
By bella! at 07,Dec,17 22:47 other posts of bella! 
Gee, I thought you might be posting a link to a random picture of your wiener.
By JustWill at 07,Dec,17 23:09 other posts of JustWill 
There is nothing "random" about my wiener, thank you very much.

By #460385 at 05,Dec,17 03:35
What are the things in life that brings tears to your eyes? For the wife and I there are 3. Each having a special place in our hearts. Hearing Scottish Bagpipes playing Amazing Grace, anyone singing Amazing Grace, and seeing a Bald Eagle flying free. What are yours?
By bella! at 05,Dec,17 05:31 other posts of bella! 
Interesting!

I've never seen a bald eagle soaring but I'm sure it's breathtaking.

I must admit, I'd heard bagpipes at funerals that I've attended for Detroit Police officers. I don't recall what they played but I'm sure that the bagpipes added to the somber atmosphere.

Tears come to my eyes when I read about or witness animal abuse/cruelty.

By Andthisisme at 07,Dec,17 13:59 other posts of Andthisisme 
Sorry to trivialise this but the ending of 'It's a wonderful life' with James Stewart. I watch it every Christmas and it gets me every time.

By routemaster at 07,Dec,17 09:05 other posts of routemaster 
A GREAT Christmas present for gay Australians. Their "government" has voted for same sex marriage. At last its the 21st Century in the Antipodes!

By bella! at 04,Dec,17 11:14 other posts of bella! 
I use Sprint as my cellular carrier and have noticed many more pop-up ads recently. Heck, if my phone is not in use for 15 to 20 minutes, when I pick it up, there's an ad rather then my designated screen saver. Has anyone else noticed this or would know why this is happening?
By #358797 at 04,Dec,17 13:30
I have T-Mobile, and face a similar problem, but the ads I get come from the keyboard I downloaded... I'm just too cheap for the premium keyboard subscription.

By #487013 at 04,Dec,17 14:35
When I an android yes. Doesn’t happen on my iPhone.
By bella! at 04,Dec,17 14:41 other posts of bella! 
The ad pop ups just started about 4 days ago and my phone is an android.
By #526776 at 04,Dec,17 14:56
I have iPhone ~ I never get pop-up ads like that?!
By kebmo at 04,Dec,17 15:32 other posts of kebmo 
I use Telus for my iPhone in Canada and haven't seen any crap like that. Perhaps the offending company will be rewarded with a dick pic if they try that shit.
By PoloFields at 05,Dec,17 07:49 other posts of PoloFields 
Downloaded an app to my android last week that claimed it was for security (I only access this board at home, not my phone) and it was overwhelming me with ads, so I deleted it. No problems since.
By bella! at 07,Dec,17 04:36 other posts of bella! 
And that was my issue, as well......

I took my phone into a Sprint store and had one of the techs look at it. He fiddle farted with the phone for about 10 to 15 minutes and couldn't figure out "why" so he installed a Sprint app where you can text a Sprint person to trouble shoot for you. Fast forward 45 minutes......the pop-up adds were still coming thru but something must have clicked because the trouble shooter said something to the affect that I must have installed a new app. BINGO! I did and once I deleted the app, the problem was solved.

I've always said that I am technologically challenged and I meant it.

By JustWill at 04,Dec,17 18:00 other posts of JustWill 
Monkey hat fifteen blue.

That's the most random thing I could think of at the moment.
By bella! at 04,Dec,17 18:19 other posts of bella! 
That's mighty RANDOM!

By #460385 at 04,Dec,17 19:27
Sounds like the QB calling an audible.

By kebmo at 05,Dec,17 02:06 other posts of kebmo 
BINGO !!!!

By #358797 at 05,Dec,17 00:33
Anyone play Game of Thrones: Conquest? It's a mobile game. And I'm addicted. 😍

By #487013 at 04,Dec,17 08:33
👍

By bella! at 04,Dec,17 02:56 other posts of bella! 
I find the GEICO commercials too funny!

The triangle solo;

Casual Friday at Buckingham Palace;

Adult Discussion Forum