Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What do you think about this ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mr_blue at 08,Sep,19 00:04  other posts of mr_blue
I'll cut to the chase.
Earlier today I was looking through the female recent uploads...looked at a pic,went to the members page...
Then saw that the member hadn't been online in five days...
So I double checked, took screenshots,and checked again..
I even asked someone here to check that I wasn't seeing things,they confirmed that they saw the recent uploads time and time off-site didn't match up....

So my question is this,how can someone upload a pic without being onsite for five days ?
Is there some sort of twilight (time)zone stuff going on..
And did anyone see this,or have you seen it before?...
Not really a conspiracy guy,but this is smelly...

New Comment

Comments:
By Dev01 at 08,Sep,19 07:05 other posts of Dev01 
On another topic, I never seem to be logged out. My point is anything is possible
By #579822 at 08,Sep,19 16:03
It is Dev and that has always been the case

By mr_blue at 13,Sep,19 14:13 other posts of mr_blue 
how are you logging in bro? Sometimes you have to log in to both Syd and Syc,so I guess if you don't log out through both sites you're still onsite...

By admin at 08,Sep,19 17:47 other posts of admin 
Problem with conspiracy theories is that there is no point trying to disprove them. I learned this long ago.

This site is functioning on many layers of code, 99% of which is not even mine - os core, virtual containers, database engine, http server, routers, ISP caching proxies, user-end browsers, god knows what else. Are glitches possible? Pretty much yes. If it's not essential I won't even bother to look at it. I have a log full of errors I don't correct because they don't affect anything crucial.

Am I doing that intentionally? No. Does someone else hacked the site and doing this intentionally? Highly unlikely. I mean, there are better ways to use hacks than just to startle 3 random strangers. But if someone wants to believe, my statement won't change his mind.

I ran a query specifically for this case and yes, evidently there are instances when pics are posted or private messages are sent while last visit time does not reflect it, but those are very rare cases from random accounts, so I won't waste my time trying to figure it out.
By mr_blue at 08,Sep,19 18:20 other posts of mr_blue 
So basically, it's a glitch in the system
I just posted about it cuz I thought it was odd...
And yeah, people believe what they want to believe...
Being on this site has shown me how much crap people will blindly follow...

By #579822 at 08,Sep,19 18:56
By Sir-Skittles at 09,Sep,19 13:17 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

Can I put some of my code into the site? There may be some glitches in the code... like certain cunts will lose their profiles--

Poof!

By #579822 at 08,Sep,19 16:02
You mean your surprised at anything that happens on here, I learned long long ago that It wasn’t a level playing field here.
By bella! at 08,Sep,19 17:30 other posts of bella! 
Yep, I agree, there is not an even playing field.

By bella! at 08,Sep,19 02:27 other posts of bella! 
I, too, saw the "phenomenon" that you speak of. Just how in the heck can someone who has not been online, not for hours, FOR DAYS, upload a new pussy picture?

I hope that admin peeks in on this and explains how this is even possible.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Stupid me, I didn't think to screen shot the discrepancy until it was too late and POOF! "she" appeared online. My guesstimation is that when I saw what I saw versus when the member appeared to be online was approximately 45 minutes or possibly more.
By #579822 at 08,Sep,19 16:00
Admin might be doing it
By bella! at 08,Sep,19 17:28 other posts of bella! 
Or maybe it's his sister!

By #569341 at 08,Sep,19 04:38
I’ve got a pretty dodgy story myself. All i will say is that i was receiving messages from someone who i think was pretending to be someone they weren’t: i’d get a PM whilst online that mimicked what that person would’ve said to me (even down to the wording and personal nuances) and a response to my reply which avoided answering every question i asked (but still sounded like the person); and then i’d check “their” page and it’d say they’d been off-line for 23hrs-3days?!

By Sir-Skittles at 08,Sep,19 03:00 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
site smoke and mirrors

By Toasty at 08,Sep,19 02:15 other posts of Toasty 
Sneaky girl

Adult Discussion Forum