Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

WEAK/FEEBLE MINDED SKITTLES --A MEMBER TO BLACKLIST

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #601496 at 18,Nov,19 16:51
SKITTLES STARTED A NEW THREAD. It's called "Weak/feeble minded members that ban on here" AND CAN BE FOUND @ /forum/thread.php?id=28310#4
This is the opening statement by that asshat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If weak weak cunts (like TwoWarms) start shit and end up losing are they the victims here? Two heavy is famous for posting comments but fails to give members a chance to see what she is writing. 

THE REST IS BELOW

Similar topics: 1.What happens when you....   2.Ban franklin007   3.feature request - enhanced blacklist   4.Weak/feeble minded members that ban on here   5.Please Blacklist Me Please!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #601496 at 18,Nov,19 16:54
[deleted image]

SKITTLES STARTED A NEW THREAD. It's called "Weak/feeble minded members that ban on here" AND CAN BE FOUND @ /forum/thread.php?id=28310#4
This is the opening statement by that asshat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If weak weak cunts (like TwoWarms) start shit and end up losing are they the victims here? Two heavy is famous for posting comments but fails to give members a chance to see what she is writing. 

Or, did they get what was coming to them in the way of negative comments and gifts? 

In my opinion, there are entirely too many complainers on here that think this site is Facebook. Or worse, the real world. If you want to run your mouth and lit someone up on here, do you honestly think there won't be a response? 

Fat old ladies like TwoWarms should just delete off here and return to watching reruns of "Murder She Wrote." 

ps- I have ZERO bans here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU HAVE ZERO BANS HERE BECAUSE YOU, AND ONLY YOU, ARE THE ASSHAT. YOU ARE THE REASON PEOPLE DON'T GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO ANSWER BACK. LAST MONTH (10/2019) I UNBLOCKED YOU FOR THE THIRD TIME. WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU SENT ME, NOT ONE, BUT SEVEN HATE GIFTS. YOU VOTED DOWN MY PICS AND LEFT NASTY COMMENTS ON MY PICS , BLOGS AND PAGE. YOU CLAIM YOU'VE WON YOUR WAR AGAINST ME, BUT, AFTER IGNORING YOU FOR MONTHS, YOU KEEP MAKING NEGATIVE, NASTY, REMARKS ABOUT ME. YOU CLAIM I AND MEMBERS LIKE ME ARE COMPLAINERS YET, YOU COMPLAIN MORE THAN ALL OF US PUT TOGETHER. YOU ARE AN OLD WOMAN, BITTER BECAUSE YOUR ELEMENTARY EDUCATION DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO BE ON A LEVEL EQUAL TO THE AVERAGE MEMBER.

"Fat old ladies like TwoWarms should just delete"

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST FAT OLD LADIES? YOU, WHO SELDOM TAKE A BATH AND ARE AS UGLY AS A BABOON WITH ACNE, ARE MAKING REMARKS ABOUT MEMBERS THAT NEVER GAVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY, LET ALONE NOTICE YOU? YOU ARE A LEACH. WITHOUT US YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE. GO, ALREADY. YOU LEAVE A STENCH EVERYWHERE YOU LAND.

Adult Discussion Forum