Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

New here

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by rogerdhat at 26,May,20 15:29  other posts of rogerdhat
Hi guys I’m new here ! Who wants to have a threesome with us? Here’s a picture of my friend just about to eat my wife’s wet and tasty love hole, more to come :

[deleted image]

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 28,May,20 20:50
isn't that nice, youre new here and you've already been probed by our resident trolling interrogator .ITs wanting to shame you into saying stuff about being a mere man, and showing your wife, its ok, you don't need to understand the questions, just have fun and l hope you find some one close to fuck the arse off your hot wife.l hope you find the rest of the site to your liking .. and be careful what you squeeze here, it might blow up in your face like a swollen zit !!! *Lix*

By bella! at 26,May,20 18:17 other posts of bella! 
Oh, so you are the "hand"? I'm curious, since the pictures posted are of your wife, why isn't the profile hers? Again, just curious. Thank you.
By rogerdhat at 27,May,20 19:49 other posts of rogerdhat 
I’ve done 3 somes a few times and would wanna try 4 some 2 men 2
By bella! at 27,May,20 20:07 other posts of bella! 
Um, I think you might be missing my point.

Your opening sentence says, "Hi guys I’m new here !" When I read your bio, your profile states you are a straight male, not a "couple". The pictures that you've posted are of a women and aside from a solo hand, I don't see anything "male". I'm not saying where's the penis pictures, more like I kinda feel like you're exploiting your wife.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Hold up, hold up, I went back and spotted a penis in 1 of the 4 pictures. It was kinda like trying to spot Waldo.
By rogerdhat at 27,May,20 21:04 other posts of rogerdhat 
That penis in there is just one of many that has thrust into my wife’s beautiful pussy , and she always enjoy multiple creampies in a night preferably with different men. We live once why not enjoy ! Btw your rack is fucking nice make me wanna squeeze them

By #618071 at 26,May,20 18:05
I'm game

Adult Discussion Forum