Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

March 2019 - Pic Of Month

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 18,Mar,19 05:30  other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^
I still refuse to spam my friends to vote for me in Pic Of The Month because i think itís unbecoming and rude. Posting a blog or starting a main forum topic, in effect, spams my friends too (because they get a notification that i posted a blog/forum topic); but, as an ex-sportsman, iím so fukn tired of losing contest after contest to begging spammers (i donít deserve to win all of them - iím not deluded; but 1 in 75-100 is not me being cocky).
Iíll post the link to the contest here. You can vote for any/all of the contestantsí photos for free (HOT or NOT). You donít necessarily need to vote for me, as i have several friends in the competition that i would be just as happy to see win.
Voting may not be compulsory in some parts of the world; but iím declaring Australian Law (under which it is 🤪 ).
VOTE, my fellow fuckers!

/pic_of_month.php

Similar topics: 1.Cum4Steffi: Pls Vote For Pic Of Month. I Was Close Last Mo.!   2.March 14th   3.March birthdays.   4.Happy Eurovsion 2019 Day.   5.Christmas cocks 2019  

New Comment

Comments:
By #581577 at 18,Mar,19 12:24
my good friend to me u r always a #1 winner
By dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 19,Mar,19 07:30 other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ 
Mate, you are a legend (: ! I know i shouldnít care about losing, itís just the ex-sportsman thing that i canít kick
By #581577 at 22,Mar,19 17:45
you just need to upload the right pics brother. keep trying to win for yourself. your still no. 1 in my book

By JustWill at 18,Mar,19 15:37 other posts of JustWill 
I don't really pay that much attention to the contests. Never have, actually.
For what it's worth, Elf, you always have my vote...even if I don't register it in the competition.
By dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 19,Mar,19 07:27 other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ 
You, Will...are a gentleman and a scholar (: ! You donít need to vote for me. Your unfettered friendship over the years is more than reward enough...even if you still call me Elf
By JustWill at 19,Mar,19 16:30 other posts of JustWill 
Like I said before, I happen to be a huge fan of Elves (the Legolas kind, not the tree-dwelling, cookie making sort--though I AM a fan of cookies), so I use it as a term of affection.

By #578610 at 18,Mar,19 12:18
Baby, I've entered almost every contest on site. Never won any. It's tough to win against organized groups. If it helps, you are a clear winner in my book,
By dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 19,Mar,19 07:32 other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ 
You did win at least one with your previous profile, hotp (; ... but yeah, agreed
By #578610 at 19,Mar,19 11:13
See? The mind goes first. Still, it's very hard to win without a support group

By Onanizer at 18,Mar,19 08:28 other posts of Onanizer 
I just voted for you dude!
By dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 19,Mar,19 07:35 other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ 
If only 1/10th of my friends were as loyal and awesome as you, Onan...(:
By Onanizer at 19,Mar,19 07:58 other posts of Onanizer 

By dura2000 at 18,Mar,19 08:21 other posts of dura2000 
I donít care about winning, if it fattens the dicks of the ones that cheat, fuck them and let them win. They are the real losers.
By dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 19,Mar,19 07:38 other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ 
Very well said, dura (: - iím kind of feeling less peeved now that you and my other friends have put things in perspective (:. I still wanna WIN though (ďshut up, the inner competitor in meĒ )

By dgraff at 18,Mar,19 08:37 other posts of dgraff 
You got my vote
By dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 19,Mar,19 07:34 other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ 
Cheers, dgr - mate (:

By Sicilian1 at 18,Mar,19 11:02 other posts of Sicilian1 
Got it, I'm just glad I'm so average, I don't have to worry about this shit, I just ignore the ones who "ask for the vote."
By dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 19,Mar,19 07:33 other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ 
As you should, Sicily (: ...and you arenít average - youíre a great guy!!!

By Curvey51 at 18,Mar,19 05:52 other posts of Curvey51 
You seem to be a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. Why is it so important to you to win these contests. I don't think any of your friends care.
By dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 18,Mar,19 06:03 other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ 
Just the competitive sportsman in me, mate. That facet aside, i am pretty chilled unless challenged (: . When you grow up playing 4-7 games of sport a week from the age of 5 until 26, you develop a ďmust win attitudeĒ. Itís definitely an unhealthy mindset, C51 - my friend; but one win on here would probably ease the cut-throat sportsman in me . As i said, donít see this as me saying you have to vote for me or vote at all. It was just the least cringe-worthy (in my mind) way to publicise (which every contest winner does in their own way)👍👍👍🥃
By GEORGIE10 at 18,Mar,19 15:16 other posts of GEORGIE10 
I vote for pics I like! I tell the ones who PM me for a vote that my vote is not given upon request and that usually stops them from asking.
By dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ at 19,Mar,19 07:29 other posts of dem[o]nXer_^-Y-^ 
Thatís exactly what a polite guy like you should do, GEO (: ! Very few people ask me coz they know it shits me

Adult Discussion Forum