Recent Posts of member alittlesnail

Topics:

How do you think of your body ? 10,Jun,13 15:37
why there are some lousy straight guy here 08,Mar,13 05:03
do you know "ATM" this user ? 21,Feb,13 04:56
how do you like getting rimmed ? 13,Feb,13 16:00
I am sorry I don't cam 01,Oct,12 04:39

By alittlesnail at 18,Feb,13 04:38
you should see my pic and you know actually uncut is look better than a cut one,well just your preference,i would never suck a cut one,i think i like a natural one

By alittlesnail at 06,Feb,13 14:57
hey my dear friend ,had many nice conversation with you and always enjoy looking at your pics,you are a sweet guy,you are very polite,very kind,nice to talk to,have a good heart,keep it all the times,I like you and hope someday we can meet,please take care of yourself,this is my wish for you,be positive,be healthy,to love,to help people around you,and to show more pics for us ,we are around the same age,i feel like you are my **** sometimes,love you man,you are wonderful

By alittlesnail at 03,Feb,13 14:56
spot on bella,I always get people msg ask me to comment their pics or rate them cocks,I would usually do my best to leave some comments ,however some of the pics are...
It is quiet hard to comment something you are not so into it,have to be sincere and not offend

I know not everyone has a good camera,and not easy take pics if just by yourself,I remember when i first post my pic,i never ask people to leave comments,and I will always leave comments to people who come visit my page,even they don;t say anything of mine,I feel very thankful and humble that people leave comments to me and even give points,there are many people here are very kind and nice to me,so if you want to let people leave you some nice comments ,start doing from you

By alittlesnail at 03,Feb,13 01:32
I got burned and I blacklist that guy,I know he is a straight and he didn't like other guy complimet his pics.

By alittlesnail at 03,Feb,13 01:03
It is true,but please don't build your confidence on some people comments,I got a lot of comments and compliments from some other people ,but I have got used to if there is not comments,I know it is sad after you put a nice pic you think should deserve some nice comments,but people probably will look at it ,but doesn't mean they like it.

I usually like uncut cock,so sometimes if I see a cut penis ,I don't leave comments,unless that person leave comments for me ,but i don't want to be fake,i am not really like it,but not dislike it,so i don't leave comments

By alittlesnail at 28,Jan,13 05:03
Thank you and hope everything is working fine

By alittlesnail at 29,Dec,12 22:23
I like both,but i would like to see male ass is nice because it is tight and have more muscle.I am myself a swimmer,spend many times in the swimming pool,many time you see female after having the baby ,or getting older after their 40s,the ass getting tired,but male don't have that problem,it look always good even they are 50s.below is my ass, took it last year summer

toronto island beach

By alittlesnail at 13,Dec,12 00:15
hmmm i miss her so much ,she is the girl started talking to me ,and she was the first girl here sent me gift

By alittlesnail at 23,Nov,12 03:52
my small bums

like to be naked

By alittlesnail at 21,Nov,12 15:22
/zljh1q3xvz6zpic.html

I found some of the panties are quite comfortable ,and look quite good on man

By alittlesnail at 20,Nov,12 03:57
I love this pic,love this nice cock head so much ,like the uncut ,like the foreskin covered,and the size ,so good

By alittlesnail at 17,Nov,12 23:10
get it ,thank you so much

By alittlesnail at 17,Nov,12 20:38
do you know how to opt out the game if someone like me had been in this site for a while ? i have been set to play 2 times and i pay 50 point to release myself,i really **** people play this game on me

By alittlesnail at 15,Nov,12 01:52
I would really like to do something like this ,just curious what a pussy look like ,never happen in my life

By alittlesnail at 14,Nov,12 14:12
i stand on what you said ,it is sad people just ignore the rules,what happen is you gave all this fantasy information and some people think they can do something like that to a 12 yo ****,this is very bad

By alittlesnail at 01,Nov,12 00:23
I feel sorry for both you and your bf ,I have been with my bf 7 year and i never complain about his size,and he is actually shorter than the pic you show us.I think your bf must be sad if he knew that you talked about him here,and about you,I think probably you butt are too loose,so you can't feel him,you should do more exercise (like swimming )to tight your ass,I told you even my bf use his finger I can feel that,so your ass really loosing ,i suspect you have been penetrated too much or fool around and end up your ass loose it sensitive,please think about yourself and don't blame other people

By alittlesnail at 04,Oct,12 03:55
wow i receieved the same message 1 week ago,and i wrote a long message asked her why he wanted to "build a realtion" with me since she didn't even visit my page,waste all my time,i am so easy to trust pople i think

By alittlesnail at 01,Oct,12 02:57
toronto island beach

just a snall ass

By alittlesnail at 27,Sep,12 15:28
from Canada too, from toronto

By alittlesnail at 27,Sep,12 14:59
you should use your big brain countrol your small head,or should i say ,don't let your small head countrol you,because you are not an animal,unless you want to go on
"jerry springer" show

By alittlesnail at 27,Sep,12 14:50
thank you for sharing your experience,it is very helpful.

By alittlesnail at 27,Sep,12 14:48
I always swallow mine, I think I am a swallower too

By alittlesnail at 26,Sep,12 16:03
I have an uncut penis, so probably i have not position to talk about this ,but one of my best friend ,he was cricumcised when he was around 16, because his has a problem foreskin and he could not pull the skin back,i had seen his cock before he had circumcesed and after,and he said it felt better after he cut, the whole glen get stimulate and like it,i think some people need to have circumcised,and i am lucky my foreskin will pull back itself

By alittlesnail at 26,Sep,12 15:50
it happen only twice, once a time i was hiking in a forest area, and I really feel the urge to pee, but i want to go deeper so i can take off all my cloth and piss in nude ,which i always enjoy doing that,and i walked deeper in a place, and i took off all my cloths are ready to piss,I saw there was a guy ,he was actually behind me and i was shocked,and he smile at me and asked me if i going to pee,and if i don't mind just let him have a "shower",so I say okay ,and he asked me to piss oh his face and he open his mouth,and i did that (and he took off all his cloths too),than when i finished ,he start sucking me and stick in tougue in my bum,and make me cum and he swollow all my cum again,it is so strong that feeling i have never had

By alittlesnail at 26,Sep,12 15:42
wow very excited to hear what did you say ,it must feel very strong later if you cum, wish i could go nude piss like you

By alittlesnail at 26,Sep,12 15:01

I have a small body and a small bum

By alittlesnail at 26,Sep,12 14:54
sometimes i don't know what do people think of smooth ? i usually don't shave my hair, because i have very little body hair,but once i shaved,and in turn in like this

By alittlesnail at 26,Sep,12 14:47
/7o8x849gy5zypic.html

I am not so sure am i smooth ? but i don't have hair on my butt

By alittlesnail at 21,Sep,12 14:14
always been called"smooth guy"I actually like a hairy body,I sometimes wish i could grow more hair and used to dislike my body is a nature smooth type.however my bf said i am blessed to have a smooth body,as i don't have so much hair just my pubes,not even my ass,i look so pretty and sexy in his eyes,so now i know why people like smooth cock,or a smooth body ,because sometimes i found my bf's cock is a big bush ,it is hard to give him oral

By alittlesnail at 16,Jul,12 02:38
usually I do that once of week or even longer,and I could make my cum fly everywhere and shoot more than 14 times

By alittlesnail at 24,Mar,12 00:14
I more like to show flaccid cock,I like nature pic,i like to see more soft dick than hard one ,probably i am a little diffrent

By alittlesnail at 09,May,11 03:48
I like my cum taste, I think i eat a lot of fruits so it taste great, and same as my bf ,he always like tasting it