Recent Posts of member watermyde

By watermyde at 26,Jan,13 02:40
Have sniffed a few panties of friends who have left them lying around at my place or in their bathrooms when I've visited. Makes for intense orgasms. If a girls doesn't bother to try to hide them or put them away properly, why not?

Years ago, a very sexy friend of my **** left some on the floor in the guest room one weekend she stayed over. Discovered them when I was home alone the next day (was about 20) and jerked off with them over my nose. Huge load from the smell of her lovely pussy in my nose. Still one of my favourite friends of my ****.

By watermyde at 26,Jan,13 02:11
Loved fucking my wife when she was pregnant. She was horny and very sexy because she worked out regularly and only gained 20 pounds with each pregnancy. Fucked her the day before she had our first and I know there was still a lot of cum in her that seeped out early in the labour. The nurses have seen it all before and it's nothing to them.

Also turned on by meeting obviously pregnant women who take care of themselves. They are so sexy, and I would love to bareback them and shoot inside their pregnant pussies, sideways, doggy, her on top, whatever makes her comfy.

By watermyde at 11,Jan,13 15:07
One of my favourite things to do