Recent Posts of member jerseyboy

By jerseyboy at 11,Jun,17 22:06
No not weird it quite natural always wanted to suck my own but only reach its glans. Had mine done 3 yearsago for firs time by an awesome older man who gave be the best orasm since my wife! Tried his andit was fun and interesting and since then if the man has a clean and nice looking one I am in for in.

By jerseyboy at 20,Oct,13 16:04
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and many more!

By jerseyboy at 11,Sep,12 00:02
I agree fonding one's self should be done in private. If one needs an adjustment do it without anyone catching you adjusting your manhood. You know in good taste. Thats' my two cents worth!

By jerseyboy at 25,Jun,12 00:12
Check mine out and please comment!lol

By jerseyboy at 14,Sep,11 01:44
They should up the limit or really let us know there is a limit to how many friend on ecan have. Some of my favorites friend have been deleted. It is really not fair, I felt that I did something wrong or offend them. I just will not extend any more friendships.

By jerseyboy at 25,Oct,10 22:05
I would say 7 inches in length and 5 inches in girth. It is a beauty.

By jerseyboy at 09,Sep,10 23:07
A cock is a cock as a rose is a rose by any other name!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I enjoy looking at all ages of dick! Check out mine for the age of 70 is the new 50!!

By jerseyboy at 02,Aug,10 19:54
Thanks and you said a lot of very good things too.
That is why I posted pcitres and find it fun and interesting to see what comments one gets. It is also a fun way to find out what the other men have as packages.
Because heaven forbid we al not to check out another man in the restroom. lockers or changing rooms at the beach or pool!

By jerseyboy at 30,Jul,10 21:21
spermkiss, first great screen name. What you said is perfectly on target. I agree with what you said. and is very true. When you come down to it one or two man on man action would not make one gay. Its in your DNA for I am sure if any gay man or woman could change how they feel they would because of what they still have to go through. It's not fair everyone should have equal rights. One of my twin sons is gay and has a wonderful loving relationship in Canada. I am so proud of both men and are very happy for my son that he has a loving relationship these past 10 years. I have my daugther's husband as a son in law and my son's as a son in love!

By jerseyboy at 29,Jul,10 22:56
I know and I am sure every straight man has thoughts of being suck by another guy or sucking a cock at one time in his life. It great when done by a woman right! I even had dreams about it but never took action on doing it. I really would like to be able to suck my own but I am not that flexible.
My best friend is gay and we changed in locker rooms and swin club and he never came on to me. I didn't find out he was gay until 30 years after we gradulated High School!!!!!

By jerseyboy at 29,Jul,10 22:41
Mine own, tried it when I was younger but was not flexible enough. I guess we just would like to see how it feels as a straight man.

By jerseyboy at 29,Jul,10 22:38
I wondered that too, I can see posting a few ass pictures like full body shots but the anal hole. no way as a straight man. I always thought if a man is straight they only have sex with women and if he does both that you are Bisexual. A Gay man would be with other men. Sometime I feel odd in doing a comment but when I do comments I always try to be postive and not rude. I may answer questions why certain men tried these dicks up with ropes or clains or put things in their glans. I could never understand any one sucking or licking the anal part of a women or man. I guess it is just me. What do you guys say? Mind you I am not being judgemental here, it just the way of my thoughts.

By jerseyboy at 14,Jun,10 13:44
I have a number of videos posted, check them out and PM me. Thanks.

By jerseyboy at 29,Apr,10 22:19
Finally got my first video posted, check it out, did not know how to get it here, so its under my screen name.

By jerseyboy at 23,Apr,10 20:47
I love to watch myself in the mirrors, it really turns me on. Check out my mirror pictures and comment please.

By jerseyboy at 23,Apr,10 20:38
Great video, done in real style. Your cock is awesome. I need some advice about posting videos that I made, the site said they were too large. Do you know how I can reduce the mega ratio to under 5 Mbytes? I like the foreskin on your dick also. It is real cool and great looking.

By jerseyboy at 21,Apr,10 20:53
I have been trying to post videos of mine but the site keeps saying the file is too large. I guess it has to be under a certain mega bite. Does any one can educate me on hoe to reduce my videos so I can post them. Please private message me.

By jerseyboy at 21,Apr,10 20:48
Were you peeing, doesn't it hurt your dick. It just seems starnge to pee with your forekin still over you glans. Would it not be better to expose your cock fir peeing. Just wondering for I am cut.

By jerseyboy at 21,Apr,10 20:40
I love my cock and its a real great looking beauty!