For guys who post face pics... 04,Aug,18 17:12
HUMIDITITTIES 30,Jun,18 22:20
Who gives a fuck? 10,Jun,18 11:22
When a guy posts a Forum comment that says: 26,May,18 02:31
"Gay Stereotype"--revisited 26,May,18 02:12
Should I get circumscribed? 17,May,18 16:43
Gay Guys Suck! 23,Apr,18 15:39

By JustWill at 28,Jan,23 19:10
Let the dads have the guns, but the moms have to keep all the ammo. That way, it's a two-step process for the kid to do a shooting...

By JustWill at 28,Jan,23 18:51
How the hell should I know the answer to that? I wasn't involved with the making of that movie.
"Live rounds" don't kill people, angry bears kill people...

By JustWill at 28,Jan,23 18:37
Americans are not really big on learning new things...
Hell, we're all about banning books now!
Keep 'em stupid and well-armed...that's the 'Merican way.

By JustWill at 28,Jan,23 17:46
Speaking of "hate"--
It seems like the auto-censorship thingy on the site has become a thingy of the past. I was getting tired of having to write 'loathe' and 'despise'.

And, I have never understood why the word '****' was blotted out...

Okay, skip that last bit. Still can't use the word that means a place where wild animals are kept in cages.
I hate that...

By JustWill at 18,Jan,23 18:12
bella!

I wrote a pretty long reply to CC54's comment, which hits on some of what you're asking.

I am not sure that the child shot the teacher because he was 'evil'. Is a six year old capable of understanding the consequences of their actions to that extent?

By JustWill at 18,Jan,23 18:06
CountryCouple54

I agree with almost all of what you posted here. The only place I have a little issue with what you wrote is on the subject of metal detectors in schools. I don't disagree that schools should have and use them (these days, we have to do everything possible to protect students and faculty), but the majority of the responsibility ALWAYS has to be put on the parents in these cases. Every security system makes an occasional error. If your kid doesn't have access to your gun, they can't bring it to school in the first place.
The blame should be put on the mother, and she should be held responsible to the fullest exstent of the law.

There have been hundreds of studies done on the psyches of kids and how they develop, and most of the credible ones indicate NURTURE over NATURE (with a few exceptions) as the most profound factor in a child's psychological/emotional development. How a child is raised/taught/treated by those closest to them--along with traumatic events they experience throughout their youth--is key to determining their psychological and emotional health.
The average sociopath is created to be that way by the people and environment around them.

That being said, some people are born with, or develop, neurological disorders that make them predisposed to sociopathic behavior. Brain chemistry trumps everything...

By JustWill at 14,Dec,22 22:03
kebmo
The "litterboxes in schools for furry students" thing is a hoax.
It never happenned, and was debunked long ago.
Still, whack-a-dos on the Right keep trotting it out (as they frequently do with unhinged crap like this) as if it was a fact.

By JustWill at 02,Dec,22 18:34
As soon as I catch a big one it's on its way...

By JustWill at 02,Dec,22 18:24
Apparently, the USPS will not allow me to ship either one.

By JustWill at 02,Dec,22 01:08
Coyotes are awesome

By JustWill at 01,Dec,22 17:15
Though I don't dislike cats in general, I have major disdain for idiots who own "outdoor cats" and allow them to wander around the neighborhood without restriction. Such cats are not 'pets', they are semi-feral nuisances.
If the critters are crapping on your sidewalk, they are probably sick--which indicates a lack of proper care by their 'owner'. Call Animal Control and, perhaps they will get the medical attention they need.

Ryan and I live in a pretty rural area, and one of our neighbors had a ton of cats that were similarly bothersome. They were always crapping in my garden and pissing in our garage. Speaking to the neighbor did no good. He just smiled and said "Cats will be cats, what do you want me to do about it."
About two years ago, a number of coyotes made the woods and feilds around our homes their new hunting ground. Oddly, the cat population around our house has dramatically scaled-back.
Would you like me to mail you a coyote, Mr Yummm? They work wonders...
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

fields, dammit, not feilds...

By JustWill at 21,Nov,22 20:17
Mistakes happen.
I am sure that the Aboriginal People of Australia would accept your apology. They seem like decent and forgiving folks

By JustWill at 21,Nov,22 19:41
While I am sure that all of the Aboriginal People of Australia are overjoyed to have you speaking up for them, they might be saddened that you refuse to accept bella!s sincere apology for her error on their behalf.
When you attend the next meeting, you might want to bring this up with them and see what they say.
I mean, she apologized, explained her error, and promised not to let it happen again.
Unless you have some sort of crazy-person ax to grind, let it go and move on--like a grown-up person would do.

By JustWill at 16,Nov,22 21:29
I feel your pain.
Language is an ever-evolving thing, and the English language--being the mixed-breed bastard that it is--has done more than its fair share of changing over time. Such is the way with wordy stuff, and we have to accept it.
That being said, some changes are just stupid.

By JustWill at 16,Nov,22 17:43
I am JustWill and I approve this message

By JustWill at 11,Nov,22 15:28
It was too funny to stop reading!

By JustWill at 11,Nov,22 03:30
Okay, I am going to try and forget that you actually posted "loosey-goosey" in my thread.

By JustWill at 11,Nov,22 03:26
Isn't that true about straight guys, too? I mean. gay or straight, guys are still guys...

By JustWill at 10,Nov,22 22:06
For the love of gawd, no!
Never in Brussels!
Why would anyone in their right mind want to go all the way to Brussels to wank when they can save atrip and just do it in their own backyard?

By JustWill at 10,Nov,22 21:57
There are a lot of things I find entertaining about this post, but one of my favorite parts is:

" I WALK AROUND PRAYING THAT I CAN GET SOME DICKS IN MY MOUTH".

I mean, is that REALLY the sort of thing you want to ask magic baby jeebus to give to you?

By JustWill at 10,Nov,22 18:58
He's a BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL, dammit. He will yell if he wants to!

Obviously, his extreme lack of dicks to suck has pushed him past the breaking-point.

By JustWill at 10,Nov,22 17:41
Congratulations.
However, I suspect that gay men don't find your titty-nipples to be that exciting...

By JustWill at 10,Nov,22 17:40
I disagree.
Being gay is about ATTRACTION, not LOVE.
Unless, of course, you are one of those guys who falls in love with every dick he sucks...

By JustWill at 10,Nov,22 17:37
Babies should suck nipples on tits. That's how they eat.
Sucking titty-nipples serves no purpose for a full-grown man, so it is a waste of time...

By JustWill at 18,Oct,22 17:13
Because, as men get older, testosterone levels actually rise and estrogen levels do not. The extra testosterone does weird things to hair in odd places on the body.

By JustWill at 06,Oct,22 15:12
"O'clock" is a word, an adverb, and a contraction.
It stands for "OF the clock", as in: "It is now eleven of the clock".
Before the invention of the clock, and before clocks became commonly used, people told time by the position of the sun or moon. This was known as "solar time", and, was just a rough estimate of time's passage due to the seasons, the weather, and geographic location.
The phrase "of the clock" was used to distinguish between solar and clock time.
Sometime around the 1600s, "of the clock" was shortened to "o'clock".

By JustWill at 03,Oct,22 16:13
Much respect for the whole CC54 family!

By JustWill at 28,Sep,22 14:44
I believe that I heard on the news that they are shutting down portions of the power grid to make repairs easier after the storm and to keep fires and electrocutions from downed lines at a minimum.
Stay safe, folks!

By JustWill at 23,Sep,22 16:31
You've got your own SYD creeper. Congrats, and welcome to the club!
I've been haunted by a stalking Hag here for several years...

By JustWill at 12,Sep,22 23:34
For the record, bella! I come from a working-class family. I was the first person--from either side of my family--to attend and graduate from college. My Mom's father worked on the railroad his entire life. When my Dad (whose father was a coal miner) left the Navy, my Grandpap got him a job on the railroad as well; where he remained employed until he retired. Dad started on the rail crew and worked his way up to foreman and then supervisor. During the last two summers while I was in college, I worked on that same railroad on the rail crew, laying track, carrying ties, and driving spikes. The money I earned went to pay for my tuition, so my folks wouldn't have to. That's not the only "labor" job I've held in my life, and I have never been afraid of hard work, or ashamed of doing it.
I have never looked down my nose at anyone who works hard to earn a living, because that's how my family earned their way in life, and how they raised me.
My Dad made me promise him, when I was just a kid, that I would work hard in school so that I could use my brain to earn a paycheck instead of doing back-breaking work like all of the other people in my family did. I worked my ass off--mentally and physically--to keep that promise to him. When I got my degree, my Dad was probably more proud of it than I was...

By JustWill at 12,Sep,22 23:09
There you go, making assumptions again. Every time you post here, you just show what an ignoramus (that means IDIOT) you truly are. (Also it's "wheelbarrow", not "wheel barrel". When I worked with one, I actually knew what it was called.)
You don't know me, hillbilly. You know nothing about the jobs I did to pay my way through college.
Jesus, I have encountered a huge number of morons in my life, but never one as proud of their lack of brains as you are...

By JustWill at 08,Sep,22 15:59
More specifically, "butthead" refers to the lack of a brain in that portion of the anatomy...

By JustWill at 08,Sep,22 15:55
Too bad that they weren't able to get a motive before he died...

By JustWill at 08,Sep,22 15:55

By JustWill at 06,Sep,22 15:21
That would be a "tankerful"...

By JustWill at 06,Sep,22 15:16
And I posted on your apology before I read this.

By JustWill at 06,Sep,22 15:14
I will trust that your apology is sincere, and let it go at that.

By JustWill at 06,Sep,22 15:00
As an English teacher, that's literally my job...

To make my example even more SYD friendly:

While a "buttload" is 126 gallons (or a fully loaded butt), a "butt load" would be a load deposited in a butt...

By JustWill at 06,Sep,22 14:59
Right.
After reading all of the other stuff you post, we are supposed to believe that THIS time you were actually intending to express sympathy for the victims of a tragedy, and not doing your usual "Ha,ha, I told you so" celebration.
Do you dance a polka at funerals, too?

By JustWill at 06,Sep,22 12:06
Are you suggesting introspection and self-awareness?
I'm afraid that's a non-starter in this case...

By JustWill at 06,Sep,22 11:30
No. Just...no.

By JustWill at 06,Sep,22 11:28
"Buttload" is correct when it is used as a unit of measurement describing how much a butt can hold.
Think of it like "truckload", "handful", "bowlful" or "mouthful".
English is weird.

"You said a mouthful, but it was rude to do so with your mouth full."

By JustWill at 06,Sep,22 11:11
It shouldn't surprise you, kebmo . The lack of compassion and empathy is a required trait for members of the American MAGA brigade...

By JustWill at 03,Sep,22 18:32
FUN FACT:
A "BUTT" is a medieval measurment for wine or whiskey.
It is equal to about 126 gallons (476 liters).
So, the next time somebody tells you that they have a "buttload" of something, you now know how much of that thing they actually have.

You're welcome...

By JustWill at 02,Sep,22 16:33
That is a stupid game...

By JustWill at 02,Sep,22 16:32
Not my circus, not my monkeys. ~ probably some random Polish person

By JustWill at 02,Sep,22 16:27
1. You, uh, don't see the possibility that there were so many documents in the huge batch that Trump stole that the floor was the only spot large enough in the room to spread them out and photograph them all together?
2. I am not going to take the time to explain to you why calling it a "fake setup" doesn't mean what you think it means.
3. They aren't "so called" important papers, they are ACTUALLY important papers. The fact that they are clearly labeled TOP SECRET and CLASSIFIED sort of gives that away.
4.Relax, they are stolen DOCUMENTS, not slices of ham. Putting them on the floor won't contaminate them.
5. So, your problem with this whole deal is that the FBI photo was "kinda tacky" and not with the fact that Trump stole (and lied about having) documents that he wasn't legally supposed to have? Seriously?

By JustWill at 02,Sep,22 13:48
What if the closed dining room is part of an evil Arby's plot to train lunatics to go to Wendy's instead? That way, Wendy's has to deal with the crazies instead of them.

You're playing right into their hands!

By JustWill at 01,Sep,22 22:05
Or, you know, maybe the dining room is just closed.

Not everything is a massive conspiracy to bring an end to civilization as we know it...

By JustWill at 01,Sep,22 22:01
phart doesn't even have a cracker for his cheese. It was eaten by the "squirrels in his attic", so the cheese is now just lying on the dusty floor in a little, moldy clump.

As proof, I offer his "it is obviously an FBI setup because the picture of the TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS Trump stole is of them in a not very neat pile on the floor" rant over in his "feelings" thread.