Recent Posts of member aaronmg

By aaronmg at 22,Apr,21 16:29
Oh yes I like to imagine the guy with the smaller cock is me as that's about the size of it lol. Both of the guys who've I've witnessed fucking my wife were larger than me sadly only the one allowed me to join the fun
/image/bfi0rbi92v43_3334898863.jpg

By aaronmg at 01,Oct,17 19:44
It was two years ago. I'd been with my F buddy a couple of times He and I shared 69 and I went on my knees for him several times before I made up my mind I was going to let him have this virgin ass. I used a few objects in myself before graduation up to my wife's dildo. The day and the day of our hookup I prepared myself with that several times so I'd be open for his thick 7". I laid on my back hearing that was easier for a newbie. He entered me carefully then as I relaxed more he pushed his cock in me deeper and deeper til I think I had it all The feeling of him fucking me and his balls tapping on my ass made me cum in moments. Then when he shot his load into me I was instantly hard again. He's fucked me each time we have our monthly hookups now ever since and I love every inch of him

By aaronmg at 05,Apr,16 23:26
always amazing to see such a nice big cock in lacy little panties