Recent Posts of member submissivemartyn

Topics:

SPANKING. 07,Jul,20 10:14
Love edging. 28,Nov,17 04:01
Whats your favourite method of giving/receiving cbt. 20,May,17 02:54

By submissivemartyn at 10,May,21 07:04

By submissivemartyn at 09,May,21 07:13

By submissivemartyn at 04,May,21 09:22
Love shaved but have been forced to lick hairy ones!

By submissivemartyn at 04,May,21 09:18
Me and my now ex wife/Mistress used to chat and cam on a bdsm site.
When I got home from work one Saturday afternoon there was eight strange women in our living room.Mistress explained they were from the site and here to enjoy their hen night and I was part of the entertainment.She then ordered me to strip for them.As I started to strip the women started to cheer,clap and egg me on.When I got to taking my trousers off they all started to laugh and call me a sissy.Mistress had ordered me to wear panties that day.When I took my panties off even more laughing and humiliation,I had my cock cage on.As I stood there they took turns to 'intimately' inspect me.More humiliating remarks and giggling.Inspections overI was ordered to serve them drinks and snacks.As I served them they would slap my ass or tug on my cock cage.After several drinks my Mistress announced it was time for some 'fun' and I was blindfolded.She then told the ladies to remove their panties and enjoy themselves.I was then led to each lady and oreded to use my tongue and fingers to 'please' each of them.Once I had finished 'pleasing' them all my jaw ached and my tongue was dry and I continued to serve them more drinks and snacks.One of the women asked my Mistress were the toilet was.She grabbed my hand and told the women to follow her.Once we were in the bathroom I was blindfolded once again and told to lay down in the shower with my mouth open.Laughing my Mistress told her 'There's your toilet'.I heard giggle her and the rustiling of clothes.Next thing there was a warm flow of liquid in my mouth which I started to drink as fast as I could(knowing if I spilt any I would be punished).When the flow finished I was ordered to lick the womens pussy clean.Back to the party blindfold removed and music was playing and some of the women were dancing.I served more drinks and more ass slapping and cock cage pulling till another women needed the toilet.This time though I heard more than one person giggling,some of the other women must of thought it fun to watch.By the end of the evening all the women had used me as their toilet.When it was time for them to go home Mistress ordered me to bend over the table.Apparently I had spilt someones pee and I knew the consequences.Each women gave my ass several spanks before saying their good byes.

By submissivemartyn at 04,May,21 07:58
So you think they invented a pandemic to 'infiltrate' each others goverments?What a great idea!NOT.You are just talking through your ass!

By submissivemartyn at 03,May,21 07:24
I did enjoy it!Maybe I should add that to the blog.

By submissivemartyn at 03,May,21 07:23
'Infilitration' of what?
That does not answer my questions!

By submissivemartyn at 02,May,21 07:58
So according to you all the world leaders got together one day and said 'Lets have some fun and create a fake pandemic and scare the s**t out of everyone'.Then pay scientists thousands to 'find out' what it is.Then pay more scientists thousands to find a cure.Shut every country down and ruin their economy and put thousands and thousands of people out of work.Then we will pay thousands and thousands for a 'fake' vaccination that we don't need and 'make' everyone have it.Each country then publish 'fake' death tolls to make it more realistic.
Why would they do this,what are they trying to achieve,what would be the point?

By submissivemartyn at 01,May,21 07:52
The only one deluded is you.When you catch covid(which I hope you do)don't come crying to us!

By submissivemartyn at 30,Apr,21 07:40

By submissivemartyn at 30,Apr,21 07:18
So according to you the 120000+ deaths in the uk are down to 'other'causes and the scientists have got it all wrong?

By submissivemartyn at 29,Apr,21 08:16
So what are all these people around the world dying from then?Some imaginary disease?

By submissivemartyn at 28,Apr,21 08:00
'Why married men have sex with other men'

I was kind of tricked into it.This is a short version(long version here /blogs/33063.html ) When my now ex wife/Mistress and I got into bdsm we joined a bdsm site where you could chat and cam.She invited a Master from the site to our house.I ended up tied to a table and had to watch whilst they had sex.Then I had to 'clean' both of them up.Then Mistress put Her strap on on and I was spit roasted with them swapping places every so often.I was then released and had to masturbate over the table and then clean up my 'mess'.

By submissivemartyn at 28,Apr,21 07:15
Here in the UK we seem to be doing ok,have had my first jab and will soon have my second.No app needed here.My only real concern is the idiotic protesters protesting about wearing masks.Having their rallys without wearing masks and most likely spreading the virus.They could send us into a third lockdown.Then they will stupidly ask 'Why are we in a third lockdown?'when they caused it!

By submissivemartyn at 23,Apr,21 09:34
For me it happened the opposite way around.Me and my ex wife got into bdsm with me ending up as the submissive.We experimented with spanking,bondage and cbt.Ater a while we joined a bdsm site where you could chat and cam.Every now and then my ex wife,who was now also my Mistress,would invite a Master or Mistress to our house to learn more about bdsm.This is the first time it happened: /blogs/33063.html
To get me to agree to this she had locked me up in my cock cage for 2 weeks and by then would of agreed to anything to get an orgasm!

By submissivemartyn at 23,Apr,21 07:32
Yes I enjoy watching this type of video.I especially enjoy watching it from the smaller guys point of view especially if he is being humiliated.Have had this experience myself.When my ex wife and I got into bdsm I ended up as the submissive.We eventually joined a bdsm site and used to chat and cam.Every so often my ex wife/Mistress would invite a Master or Mistress to our house to learn more about bdsm.I would usually end up beinng tied up in some way,usually face down on a table with wrists and ankles tied to it.I would have to watch them having sex and she would comment how much bigger and better than me he was.When they had finished and to humiliate me further I would have to clean his cock and clean out her pussy.They would then 'use' me any way they wanted.

By submissivemartyn at 23,Apr,21 07:15
My ex wife/Mistress used to love having me strip and then she would put my cock cage on.She would then sit me in a chair and give me a lap dance.Once she was naked she would sit in an armchair opposite me and masturbate using her 'toys' till she had an orgasm.I would then have to lick her pussy clean and she would usually have a second orgasm.

By submissivemartyn at 19,Apr,21 06:51
My ex wife/Mistress and I got into bdsm and joined a bdsm site where you could chat and cam.She used to invite a Master or Mistress to our house every so often so we could learn more about bdsm.The first Master who came showed Her some bondage techniques and I ended up tied face down to a table.I had to watch whislt they had sex and when they had finished clean both of them up.It was the first time I had tasted another guys cock and cum.Afterwards they spit roasted me swapping every so often.The Master eventually came in my mouth.

By submissivemartyn at 18,Apr,21 06:56
Lick her pussy out after you have cum in it.

By submissivemartyn at 18,Apr,21 06:53
Don't know how the hottest girl on the site is.How is she?

By submissivemartyn at 18,Apr,21 06:51
It's because we don't cry 'racist' every time something does not go our way!

By submissivemartyn at 14,Apr,21 06:50
My ex wife(who was also my Mistress)and I used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening,without me knowing, She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'(he was about 7.5 to 8ins to my 5ins)and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master then shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.As She watched me sucking His cock my wife thought it funny and started laughing and calling me a 'sissy faggot'.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst they watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They ordered me to lick it all up.
Having His cock in my arse felt completely different to having the strap-on,dildos and butt pugs in there.It was warm and not cold like them for a start and seemed to move in and out differently,it was a great sensation.
We did it several more times with other Masters and She even once invited a Mistress over and also a Mistress and her male submissive.

By submissivemartyn at 14,Apr,21 06:31
Something like this you mean?
My ex wife/Mistress and I used to chat and cam on a bdsm site.One Saturday afternoon when I got home from work there was six strange women in our living room.My Mistress explained they were from the site and here for a hen night and ordered me to strip.When I started to pull my trousers down the women started to point and laugh.Mistress had oredered me to wear a pair of Her panties that day.As I pulled my panties down more laughter and some name calling.They called me a sissy etc as my cock cage came into view.As I stood there the women got up and 'inspected' me giggling all the time.When they found my butt plug in my ass more name calling,sissy,fag etc.Once the 'inspection' was over Mistress took my cock cage off and ordered to masturbate for them.As I masturbated more humiliating remarks especially about my 'size'and Mistress ordered me to cum on the table.Once I had shot my cum all over the table She then,to the amusement of the women,ordered me to lick it all up.When I had finished my Mistress blindfolded me and informed the women the 'fun' was about to begin and to remove their panties.I was guided to each of them and was ordered to use my tongue to 'please'each of them in turn.Tongue hurting and jaw aching I eventually 'pleased the last one.My blindfold removed and I had to serve them drinks and snacks all night.When one of the women asked were the toilet was I was led to the bathroom blindfolded,made to lie in the shower,open my mouth,and was used as the toilet.When I felt the first stream of pee I started to swallow as fast as I could as I knew if I spilt any I would be punished.I was used as a toilet several times during the night and only spilt one womens pee.At the end of the evening,to further my humiliate even more and to punish me I was laid over a table with my wrists and ankles.Then each of them spanked my ass a dozen times as they said their good byes.

By submissivemartyn at 14,Apr,21 06:24
Unfortunatly as I said my ex wife/Mistress.

By submissivemartyn at 13,Apr,21 07:22
My ex wife/Mistress and I used to chat and cam on a bdsm site.One Saturday afternoon when I got home from work there was six strange women in our living room.My Mistress explained they were from the site and here for a hen night and ordered me to strip.When I started to pull my trousers down the women started to point and laugh.Mistress had oredered me to wear a pair of Her panties that day.As I pulled my panties down more laughter and some name calling.They called me a sissy etc as my cock cage came into view.As I stood there the women got up and 'inspected' me giggling all the time.When they found my butt plug in my ass more name calling,sissy,fag etc.Once the 'inspection' was over Mistress took my cock cage off and ordered to masturbate for them.As I masturbated more humiliating remarks especially about my 'size'and Mistress ordered me to cum on the table.Once I had shot my cum all over the table She then,to the amusement of the women,ordered me to lick it all up.When I had finished my Mistress blindfolded me and informed the women the 'fun' was about to begin and to remove their panties.I was guided to each of them and was ordered to use my tongue to 'please'each of them in turn.Blindfold removed I had to serve them drinks and snacks all night.When one of the women asked were the toilet was I was led to the bathroom and made to lie in the shower and be used as the toilet.I was used as a toilet several times during the night.At the end of the evening,to humiliate me even more,I was laid over a table and each of them spanked my ass as they said their good byes.

By submissivemartyn at 13,Apr,21 06:51
I would but mine is so small it would never reach!

By submissivemartyn at 12,Apr,21 07:23
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me masterbate and eat my own cum.She especially loved making me do it on cam on a bdsm site with viewers laughing at me and humiliating me.She also loved to let me cum in Her pussy now and then and then clean Her out.

By submissivemartyn at 08,Apr,21 05:00
I usually had no choice as my ex wife/Mistress would tie me to the bed.That way She could control whether I had an orgasm or not.

By submissivemartyn at 06,Apr,21 06:58
Love it!Used to love licking it out of my ex wife's/Mistresses pussy when another guy had cum in it!

By submissivemartyn at 05,Apr,21 07:32
Don't know whether you can record on them but my ex wife/Mistress and I used to cam and chat on 'Adult Friend Finder' and 'Alt'.

By submissivemartyn at 05,Apr,21 07:27
Me and my ex wife/Mistress used to cam and chat on a bdsm site.Mistress used to invite a Master to our house every so often.Some of the Masters would order me to suck their balls whilst giving them a BJ.Most of them enjoyed milking my cock.

By submissivemartyn at 01,Apr,21 07:46

By submissivemartyn at 31,Mar,21 09:04
I enjoy giving a women pleasure by licking her asshole.It all started with my now ex wife/Mistress.She used to make me lick Her asshole during some of our cam sessions to humiliate me.

By submissivemartyn at 26,Mar,21 08:15
Not big enough to be deepthroated.But whilst in Germany in the army had a couple of prostitues take my whole cock and lick my balls at the same time.Was out of this world!!

By submissivemartyn at 22,Mar,21 10:44
The first time my ex wife/Mistress made me go command was whilst we were on holiday.On our last day she told me to only wear a t-shirt,white shorts,socks and trainers as we were going jogggng.Before I dressed I washed my cock cage and she put it back on me.Once dressed we set off to a large woods near to the holiday camp and started jogging.After about 40-45 mins we came across a lake and she ordered me into it.As I wadded into the lake and it reached my waist she ordered me back.We carried on jogging and I kept noticing people pointing and laughing at me.It was not till I got back to our accomadation and saw my self in the full length mirror that my cock cage outline could easily be seen though my shorts.That evening we went for a last drink in the camp bar and I could see a few people whispering to each other and looking in our direction.My Mistress found the whole thing amusing and teased me all the way home the next day.

By submissivemartyn at 22,Mar,21 09:47

By submissivemartyn at 21,Mar,21 09:01
If you had been I could of sucked you off

By submissivemartyn at 20,Mar,21 13:08
It was as I loved being humiliate and still do.

By submissivemartyn at 18,Mar,21 08:25
Have masturbated on the top deck of a bus at the back before cctv cameras were installed.My ex wife/Mistress and I went to a xxx cinema and sat at the back.After the first film had finished she turned to me and told me she was turned on and to get on my knees between her legs.I was then ordered to remove her panties and start licking.As I was licking her pussy I saw a guy out of the corner of my eye with his cock out watching us and masturbating.Once she had had her orgasm she put her panties back on and we left to catch the bus home with me with a hard on.She led me to top deck of the bus and to the rear.Once seated with me on the outside seat she ordered me to lower my jeans and underwear and to masturebate.Whilst I was masturbating people were comming up the stairs and sitting down and the thought of being caught immediatley came to mind.I knew it would be a waste of time asking if I could stop so carried on.When I came I came all over the back of the seat and was told to lick it all up.

By submissivemartyn at 17,Mar,21 08:31
Whilst in Germany and in the Army I used to go to an adult cinema.I'd go there to masturbate before going to see a prostitue(Lasted longer for 2nd orgasm lol).I sat watching the films and got a hard on.Seeing no one in my asile I took my cock out and started to masturbate.All of a sudden a guy came and sat next to me,took his cock out and started to masturbate too.After a few mins of watching each other he touched my arm and pointed to the exit We both put our cocks away and I followed him to the toilets.Once there we when't into one of the cubicles and he pulled my trousers down and started to give me a blow job.Once I was hard again he stood up,pulled his trousers and pants down,put a condom on my cock, bent over the toilet and pulled his ass cheeks apart.I slowly inserted my cock into his anus(first time I had ever done this and it felt so good!)and started to slowly fuck him.While I fucked him he masturbated himself.As I neared my orgasm I fucked him faster till I shot my load,seconds later he came himself.When I pulled my cock out he removed the condom and licked my cock clean and then emptied the condom into his mouth.

By submissivemartyn at 15,Mar,21 08:00
When I go to the urinals and see a nice cock,especially if it is big,I start to fantasize about them tying me up,forcing me to give them a bj,then fucking me.I usually end up in a stall masturbating!

By submissivemartyn at 12,Mar,21 09:01

By submissivemartyn at 10,Mar,21 09:51
Top deck of a bus at the back before cctv cameras were installed.My ex wife/Mistress and I went to a xxx cinema and sat at the back.After the first film had finished she turned to me and told me she was turned on and to get on my knees between her legs.I was then ordered to remove her panties and start licking.As I was licking her pussy I saw a guy out of the corner of my eye with his cock out watching us and masturbating.Once she had had her orgasm she put her panties back on and we left to catch the bus home with me with a hard on.She led me to top deck of the bus and to the rear.Once seated with me on the outside seat she ordered me to lower my jeans and underwear and to masturebate.Whilst I was masturbating people were comming up the stairs and sitting down and the thought of being caught immediatley came to mind.I knew it would be a waste of time asking if I could stop so carried on.When I came I came all over the back of the seat and was told to lick it all up.

By submissivemartyn at 05,Mar,21 08:43
My ex wife/Mistress used to love watching videos of guys with big cocks.She would download them and play them through our tv.Whilst she was watching them I would have to stand naked and masturbate.She would then humiliate me about the size of my cock compaired to theirs and laugh at me.Once I had cum I would have to clean my 'mess' up with my tounge then lick her pussy clean.

By submissivemartyn at 04,Mar,21 08:33
My ex wife/Mistress drove us to some nearby woods one late afternoon.Once there we started to walk into the woods and after about 10mins of walking she ordered me to strip.Once naked she put my cock cage on then tied my wrists behind my back.Then she blindfolded me and put my collar on,attached my leash and told me to get down on my hands and knees then inserted my tail butt plug.She then 'walked' me for another 15mins or so and we stopped.I could hear rustling all around us and the odd twig breaking.I was then laid face down over what I assume was a wooden table or similar.My legs were spread and tied and then she started to spank my ass.After a dozen spanks I heard her ask'Would you like a go'and a small pause before the spanking started again.My blinfold was removed and my wife stood in front of me laughing at me.I looked around and there was 1 guy spanking my ass and 4 others with their cocks out masturbating.She then invited all of them to spank my ass which they all took turns in doing,Once they had all spanked me she offered them all a condom each removed my tail butt plug and they took turns fucking my ass and mouth.My wife stood there watching and humiliating me by calling me a slut and faggot etc and laughing at me.My ankles were untied and I was laid on the table and they all came over my body.Once they had left my tail butt plug was put back and I was 'walked' back to our car covered in cum.It was dark by now and still naked she drove us home took my to the back garden and hosed me down just to humiliate me some more.

By submissivemartyn at 03,Mar,21 08:38
A lot bigger than mine

By submissivemartyn at 27,Feb,21 12:23
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me masturbate onto my food and eat it.She would often supply my drink to wash it down as well,a glass of her pee.Nowadays I will usually masturbate into my hand and lick it up.

By submissivemartyn at 25,Feb,21 08:54
Am a cocksucker and my now ex wife/Mistress used to love watching me suck cocks for her.

By submissivemartyn at 25,Feb,21 08:50
When my now ex wife and I first started dating my size did not bother her as I was good with my tongue and fingers.Then we got into b.d.s.m with her as my Mistress and she loved to humiliate me by bragging how much bigger than me her ex lovers were.To humiliate further we used to cam on Alt and she encouraged viewers to humiliate me about my size on there.

By submissivemartyn at 23,Feb,21 12:04