You Really Got Me ~ The Kinks
only registered users can see external links
GIRL, you really got me going
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing
Yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night
Yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing, now
Oh, yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night
You really got me
You really got me
You really got me
See, don't ever set me free
I always wanna be by your side
GIRL, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night
Yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing, now
Oh, yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night
You really got me
You really got me
You really got me
(Fuck off!) Oh, no!
See, don't ever set me free
I always wanna be by your side
GIRL, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night
Yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing, now
Oh, yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night
You really got me
You really got me
You really got me