Recent Posts of member foreskin01

Topics:

Day-to-dy Used White Underwear 25,Jun,21 10:11

By foreskin01 at 20,May,22 09:58

By foreskin01 at 25,Jun,21 10:13
It would be nice to get some feedback. But due to being a bit busy currently, I will be back in a few days. But I will read everything...

By foreskin01 at 25,Jun,21 09:13
[deleted image]

Sorry copied the wrong code before...

By foreskin01 at 25,Jun,21 09:11

By foreskin01 at 19,Sep,18 08:47
[deleted image]

By foreskin01 at 19,Sep,18 08:19
I really don’t want to deepen this discussion. In particular because it is not easy for me, to follow the colloquial english written here (it’s not my native language). But I would like to give some food for thoughts. Thank god, there is a great complexity between the people and what for the one person can mean the life could be for the other person simply disgusting. But that’s life. Nobody on this platform is forced to see pictures in detail, the he or she don’t want to see. All my pics are made with indulgence and I really attach great importance to post only pictures that are qualitative not only acceptable but rather brilliant. That means of course not, that the content of the pictures matches everybodies preferences. But this is not my intention. I do not post my pics for everybody, but rather for the people who like them. And obviously there many of them and I fill up a niche with my pictures, that was quasi inexistent before. Let’s keep the complexity of this site and please don’t be unfair with bashing or showin up members, that just want to show, what’s their idea from erotic and that only want to compare notes with like-minded people.