Recent Posts of member PSerect

Topics:

Halarious, Racy, Sarcastic T-shirts/ bumper stickers you've seen 07,Sep,23 02:57
Putin GIFs, Meme.. 01,Mar,22 02:53
How do you shave cock, balls and/or ass 20,Feb,22 16:14
Rough blowjob or handjob 12,Dec,21 15:54
Your sexual bucket list 29,Oct,21 05:43
At what age did you discover your sexual preference? ie straight, gay, bi, etc. 28,Sep,21 09:57
Be the star in your own hot sex scene. 13,Jul,21 12:19

By PSerect at 04,Mar,24 22:03
Anyone who had a heart... One of my favs. RIP Dusty

By PSerect at 29,Jan,24 19:53
The popular misconception that a large cock is better, more desirable, is fueled mostly by the media at large. The truth however is that by and large, aside from the locker room banter, and drunken discussions at parties and singles bars, size really doesnt matter. There are many couples oiut there that have loving fulfilling sexual relationships absenty of large penises. The life support system for that penis regardless of size, matters more than the peice if flesh between a mans legs. The way a man treats his sexual partner, the ways he uses his penis to arouse and satisfy his partner is far more important. Lastly, while penises come in all shapes and sizes, so do vaginas. Some women can comfortably take a large penis, but most can't. The average depth of a vagina when not aroused is only 3-4 inches. Many can expand to 6 or 7 inches when fully aroused, but anything larger than that can be uncomfortable or painful.

By PSerect at 01,Jan,24 18:46
If you want to enjoy anal, then the first step is to douche and clean yourself. Its also a great way to explore your ass and the sensations you get from touching and inserting a finger or two. You can also buy some numbing lube to help you get comfortable.

By PSerect at 25,Oct,23 22:55

By PSerect at 19,Oct,23 20:07
I once met an older gentleman at a gay bar with an interesting story. He was 82 and had recently come out as gay. He had been married to the same woman for over 50 years and had two adult children. He said he knew he was gay shortly afer turning 40 and started to accept the feelings he had for men but he decided to supress his feelings out of respect for his wife. She had recently died, so he felt comfortable after all those years to come out as gay...at 82 years old...because it would not cause her any harm. He had no idea where to start or even if he wanted to become sexually active. All he knew was that he finally felt free to be himself and start this new chapter in his life.

By PSerect at 17,Oct,23 23:01
I used to suck my cock and cum in my mouth all the time when I was young and flexible. Thank god my husband takes care of that now

By PSerect at 17,Oct,23 22:59
I was at a friends house party once and I had to pee so bad but the bathroom was occupied, so his wife told me to use the one in their bedroom. It was dark in the bedroom and I nearly tripped on a giant dildo laying on the floor. When I returned to the party, she said jokingly, I hope you didnt find any toys in there. I said, I almost tripped on a giant dildo laying on the floor. Thank god I smelled it in time and walked around it.

By PSerect at 17,Oct,23 22:52
Loved seeing this bumper sticker
Me: Sometimes I talk to myself
Me: OMG Same!

By PSerect at 30,Sep,23 18:12
"My exercise routine consists of doing diddly squats"

By PSerect at 27,Sep,23 18:54
" That ackward feeling when you realize you just used your AA medalion for a quarter at the liquer store"

By PSerect at 27,Sep,23 18:53
Bumper sticker " Autocorrect has become my worst enema"

By PSerect at 26,Sep,23 21:45
I saw one similar on a MB suv. It said " Nice Prius, no one said...ever"

By PSerect at 26,Sep,23 20:48
Check out my blog. I posted a detailed exampleof how I do it

By PSerect at 26,Sep,23 20:46
Bumper stickers I recently saw. " I rolled by eyes bakc so far, I could actually see my own asshole"

Cop said get out of the car. I said, Im too drunk, you get in. We laughed and laughed....I need bail money

By PSerect at 26,Sep,23 20:42
The biggest cock I ever saw belonged to an ex boyfriend of mine. I met him at a party my friend hosted one night. He was handsome and very kind and after spending most of the time at the party that night talking with each other, I invited him to stop by my place on his way home for a night cap. He came over and we had a few drinks and started making out on my couch before heading to the bedroom. He was very well dessed in loose fitting shirt and trousers so I couldnt see a bulge or any indication of the size of his cock. When we started to get undressed, I asked him to lay on the bed and let meunress him, which he did. I slowly started taking hi shoes and sockoff first before removing his shirt and finally unbuckling his belt and sliding his pants and underwear off. Whenhis cock broke free of his boxers, I was in shock. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was nearly 13" long and 8" thick. A monster cock for sure. The only way I could suck on it was to lay on my bed and danglemy head of the edge and let him slowly push that monster down my throat. When he asked to fuck me, I had him lay on his back and I slowly lowered my ass on to his massive cock until I felt hi balls touching my ass cheecks. After letting my body get use to it, I was able to take the entire thing with no problem. We dated for 2 years and not only was his big cock fun to play with, he was all so the most sensual lover I ever had.

By PSerect at 16,Sep,23 00:36
So bad, but funny

By PSerect at 14,Sep,23 03:52
Grammer, the difference between knowing you're shit and knowing your shit

By PSerect at 14,Sep,23 03:51
Im not fucking stupid! I mean, I was, but I broke up with him months ago

By PSerect at 14,Sep,23 03:50

By PSerect at 13,Sep,23 23:22
New bumper sticker " The fact thats there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven should tell you something about the anticipated traffic"

By PSerect at 12,Sep,23 20:20
Bumper sticker " Still waiting for all those cookies I accepted on-line"

By PSerect at 08,Sep,23 05:40
Reminds me of something a guy said to our professor in college. When he walked into the room the guy said to him "Hey I had a sweater like that once...but then my dad got a job." We thought it was funny, The professor did not.

By PSerect at 08,Sep,23 05:37
Funny

By PSerect at 08,Sep,23 00:36
Nice, same as the one I mentioned, just put a little nicer

By PSerect at 30,Aug,23 19:26
I sell Dad Dragon dildos at my store and it depends on which Bad Dragon dildo you choose. They have almost 70 different ones. They are all liquid silicone dildos which is nice because they are not rock hard. They're firm and squeezable which makes them more comfortable and essier to go deep if you want. Very comfortable and feel really great. But one

By PSerect at 28,Aug,23 18:41
The mens room at a very upscale restaurant in Puerto Villarta. I was there with a large group of friends staying at a gay couples villa. One night we went to this restaurant and had a great table right on the beach. There was 16 of us total. The service was slow and we kept time by ordering cocktails, lots of them. At one point on of the guys we were staying with, motioned me to follow him into the mens room. We quickly got in a stall, he jumped up on the toilet, bent over and I started fucking him. All of a sudden, the stall door slamed open and there was everyone from our table plus the manager and waiters. So embarassing, and everyuone was pissed at me for fucking our hosts boyfriend.

By PSerect at 28,Aug,23 18:31
Girth is what its all about. I'd much rather play with a short fat cock than a long thin one

By PSerect at 06,Aug,23 18:53
Straight or gay, the media always glamorizes the big dick and everyone plays along. But really when it comes down to sexual performance, penis size doesnt dictate whether or not it will be good. I've had sex with thousands of guys and the best sex Ive had has been for the most part with guys who are average or even small. To answer your question though, the answer is yes. Most guys have some anxiety about their cock size, always worried its not big enough, thick enough, etc. when it doesnt really matter in the end. Personally, Im more interested in the life support system for the penis rather than the penis. If you had the choice between a guy whose a jerk but has a big penis, and a nice guy with an average penis, which would you choose?

By PSerect at 03,Jul,23 05:42
Thanks, funny thing is when it happened I had no idea what I had done wrong, but I figured I was in big fat ugly trouble by the way my mom looked when she opened the door. You know she never brought it up again. It was never discussed and I wasnt punished,so I did it again and again, and still doing it to this day

By PSerect at 02,Jul,23 17:36
I was 9 years old when my friend Danny crawled through the bathroom window when I was taking a bath. We rolled around naked on the floor for a while, then he pushed my head down to his dick and I started sucking until the door popped open and there stood my mother. She quickly closed the door and said I think its time for Danny to go home now.

By PSerect at 16,Jun,23 05:21
Yeah, they got naked. I think most people ended up naked.
The part I didnt tell was that this private club was at a
clothing optional resort so some of the people there were naked from the beginning. It was fun and Im glad I had the
experience.

By PSerect at 15,Jun,23 06:31
Me too. I was at a private club in New York state once,
and it was my first time there. It was a sexually open group there of around 50 people I guess, and that night I.D.lube was there giving away free
samples of lube and raffling off sexy uderwear so the sexual energy was pretty high. After some time I looked around and saw that most people had shed most of their clothes and were dancing and grinding on the dance floor in their underwear, most women were topless by that point. Being new, I drew a lot of attention, but I was hanging back, leaning against a wall in a skimpy black thong just watching because I really didnt know anyone. Eventually a cute couple came up and introduced themselves and we engaged in the usual small talk which quickly turne to sex. They commented on my bulge and asked me if I wanted to come back to their cabin after the club closed for the night. While we were discussing what kind of fun they had in mind, the woman grabbed her husbands hand and placed it on my bulge and he immediately started squeezing and massaging it. I was so horny by this point I said "if you keep doing that, Im going jerk off right here and cum all over both of you". She looked me dead in the eye and said, "ok , lets see". I said really? You seriously want me to jerk off right here in front of everyone? She said everyones wrapped up in their own thing, no one will even notice, so I said ok. What the hell, I was horny and drunk and hard, so I pulled out my cock and started slowy stroking it. The two of them were getting so turned on they were grabbing and playing with each other watching me the whole time. Then I heard the I.D. lube guy on the microphone telling everyone to look at the guy in the corner jerking off and with that, threw me a bottle of lube. So I figured why not, Ill proably never see these people again so I poured lube all over my cock and balls and started jerking. Soon evryone was cheering me on and whistling so I kept going until I felt my balls twitch and started cuming so hard I almost passed out. In the end lots of cheering and offers to go home with various people and the I.D. lube guy gave me a free shirt and some other prizes. I ended up going home with the couple that started the whole thing. That was a once in a life time thing that i would have never thought would happen to me, but it did, and I jerked off many many times over the years thinking about that night I blew a load in front of total strangers.

By PSerect at 14,Jun,23 04:37
Theres something exciting when people askyou you masturbate in front of them. man or woman

By PSerect at 08,Jun,23 05:45
Well, that went on for about a year or so and it was kind of random when it happened, but one of the few times where girls got me hard. It ended when they had party one night and someone knocked over a candle and burnt the houe down. I've hooked up with several straight couples in the past and that could be hot as long as the guys dont get too turned on. Cause if they do and their wifes/gfs feel threatened, its gets very ugly. One couple I played with that were always fun was this hot very straight looking guy and his very sexy gf. They would invite me over sometimes to play and the gf was in charge the whole time. She would give him orders and he would do it. Sometimes he complained but he still did whatever she said. She was one kinky girl, and the bf was this hot construction worker type.

By PSerect at 06,Jun,23 08:16
Sounds hot....even to a gay dude

By PSerect at 06,Jun,23 08:15
Thanks. Yes the sisters were masturbating, but they didnt touch each other

By PSerect at 06,Jun,23 02:46
Yes I have. But not at work. When I was in my 20s, I lived across the street from a woman who was also in her 20s. Her younger sister and her sisters best friend also lived there with her. We were always friendly towards each other and one day she invited me over for cocktails and BBQ. When I got there,I could tell the girls had already started cocktails without me, so I did my best to catch up. After cocktails and food the girls one by one approached me about giving me a blowjob which I politely declined. By the end of the evening, all of us were fairly hammered and they finally asked me why I didnt want them to suck my cock. I told them I was flattered, but that I was gay. The older sister said we invited you over because we wanted to suck your cock, but if we cant, can we at least see it? I said sure, and i pulled it out of my pants and started slowly stroking it which got them pretty excited. I kept stroking it standing there half drunk in front of them, and they all got naked and st on the couch next to each other and started fingering themselves. So I kept stroking, they kept fingering and before long, I shot a load all over her coffee table. They were whooping and clapping so it was pretty cool, then I zipped up and headed home. After that, it became kind of a regular thing where I would go over and we would all masturbate in front of each other.

By PSerect at 05,Jun,23 20:52
I work at an adult store part time so theres always something to get me excited. I usually will JO 3 or 4 times at work

By PSerect at 05,Jun,23 20:49
Im always naked at home whether I'm alone or with my partner or with friends. When I leave the house I never wear underwear. Always free balling

By PSerect at 21,Oct,22 03:54
Moist
Marsupial

Dont know why but those words in context, give me the willies

By PSerect at 06,Sep,22 18:04
Beleive it or not, HIV is more difficult to catch than most other STI. Really, look it up. As long as you dont have open sores or bleeding gums and you inspect the cock you are about to suck for scrapes, lesions, etc and find none, then you should be ok. Keep in mind though that the most common STIs you can catch from sucking cock are Herpes, gonorrhea/chlamydia,and syphilis. Best way to minimize your risk is not to just judge the penis, but also take a close look at the life support system for that penis. Does he look like he takes care of himself? Is he clean? Are his clothes and hair clean? Does he talk in complete sentences? Understand what Im getting at? Everything has a risk to it. I always understood the risk and told myself it was an acceptable risk for the pleasure it brought me. After many years and literally thousands of penises, I have yet to contract and STIs.

By PSerect at 06,Sep,22 17:50
Edging. If you edge a couple of times before you finally cum, it will be more forceful, last longer and be way more intense

By PSerect at 06,Sep,22 17:44
First thing is make sure you have enough fiber in your diet. Thats the most important thing to getting clean quickly.
2nd, never try anal after a meal. Food makes your body push your waste down.
3rd make sure you allow enough time, especially whenyoure new at this. If possible, allow yorself a couple of hours before you plan any anal sex. Remember, you cant rush an asshole.
Using a water bottle or shower douche fill your ass with warm water as much as you can. If you feel a cramp, stop until the cramp goes away then fill some more if possible. Youll want to hold the water in as long as possible before releasing it. Never push the water out. Let the water flow out on its own. If you push, your asshole will get sore and you wont want to have anal sex and you wont be able to completely evacuate if you push. Repeat above until the water that comes out is clean.
Finally, relax. If you can concentrate on relaxing your ass muscles it will be much easier to clean out your hole.

By PSerect at 04,Aug,22 04:54
This has yto be the most unusual response to this question so far. Bravo!

By PSerect at 28,Jun,22 18:17
I dont think size matters so much. A suckable cock for me is one that has smooth silky looking skin with a nice mushroom head regardless of size.

By PSerect at 28,Jun,22 18:10
On vacation in Puerto Vallarta once I was in an upscale bar/restaurant flirting with a guy I met there when he suddenly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the mens room and into an empty stall and started sucking my cock. I had him jump up on the toilet so no one would see two sets of feet in the stall and started sucking him too. . Soon he was squatted over the toilet seat with me fucking him from behind. Suddenly the stall door was kicked open and there was his BF, a couple of his friends, the restaurant manager and anyone else that heard the commotion. Everyone was yelling and cursing and it was a big mess. I managed to slip away before they turned their attention to me. True Story.

By PSerect at 05,Jun,22 06:23
Ive taken dick and gave first time dick to some married guys and younger straight guys, and heres what I can tell you from my experience:
First, getting fucked is as much a mental process as it is phyical. You have to want it to start with and you need to learn how to relax your mind and body.
Your asshole has two ring muscles about 1-2 inches apart. An inner and an outer. The outer one is voluntary meaning you can control it and thats usually not a problem for getting fucked.
The inner one though is involuntary meaning you cannot control it, or do they say. Getting a dick past the first muscle is usually no problem, but the inner one can be a challenge. Your mind controls the inner one and when it senses pressure coming from the outside,it immediatly clenches shut as a defense response. Once it clenches shut it can be very difficult and painful to force it open.
Here is the easiest but foolproof way to fix this. WHen youre about to get fucked, try to concentrate in your mind and visualize those two ring muscle and imagine them opening paying attention to the inner one. if you visually can open it in your mind, your body will do the same..promise..just takes a little practice and you'll be the bottom whore you've always imagined yourself to be.

By PSerect at 14,May,22 00:47
Thank you! Im glad you like it

By PSerect at 14,May,22 00:46
It is very hot while youre doing it

By PSerect at 14,Apr,22 20:42