RIP RAY LIOTTA—A GOOD GOODFELLA 27,May,22 15:34
COLIN POWELL RIP 18,Oct,21 12:43
JUST ASK JUST BILL 27,Aug,21 16:58
THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH'S SECOND EDITION 27,Jul,21 15:24
MY TUBE FAVORITES 16,May,21 14:11
SrCUMS-A REAL TROLL 23,May,20 14:11
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III 14,May,20 06:51

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,24 13:27
It’s against the law to TRY to commit suicide. It’s kinda moot if you succeed.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,24 10:46

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,24 10:44
Yes and yes

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,24 01:29
For real? Don't throw bricks in a glass house.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,24 01:27
Why hire an armorer if you have to check a firearm given to you by that armorer?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,24 01:26
It is

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,24 01:25
Yes, but you don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 16,Apr,24 01:23
Becoming legal? You don't even know the history of Ellis Island. Hahaha

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 19:58
The individual(s) are evil. The majority are good people.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 17:18
Wrong answer. There's no time frame and there never was. You just don't want other people to have what this country gave to your ancestors........and you.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 17:16
Still, my question stands. I've been through a lot in my life and I'm not like you. But, before you say it's me, everyone that chats with you says the same thing.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 16:22
Phart, those group rates you are talking about didn't mean much. What mattered was how much was the employer willing to cover. That meant that the monthly insurance bill was as high as $300 or more. Then, there were co-payments that, usually, amounted to much more than what you pay today. Also, don't forget that in most jobs there was a beginning period when you couldn't get in. Some system.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 12:12
BTW, you didn't take the swim yet. Why not? 🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 12:11
Who said anything about "mine". Listen, RAGHEAD, go back to second grade and learn to read.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 12:08
My question stands, "What happened to you to make you such a pessimist?"

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 12:06
We didn't need your ancestors either, but, we welcomed them. Did you forget what it says on the Statue of Liberty? Give us your poor, etc.?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 00:22
Phart, the America you grew up with was a homophobic, racist, alienating, egotistic, society. Now the Clown has brought us back 50 years. It's a crime.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 00:18
🤣👍🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 00:17
No more than seven percent of total visas may be issued to any one country in a fiscal year, but that doesn’t mean that one country is entitled to that seven percent. Instead, it means that no country can receive more than seven percent of all the visas issued. For that reason, countries like Mexico, India, China and the Philippines can have a much longer wait time than other places. Like all other countries, they are limited to seven percent of the total visas being issued, but they have so many more applicants who are applying for the spots.

Like I've said, "You have no compassion"

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 00:12
It still doesn't ease the pain and suffering of living under a dictatorship.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Apr,24 00:10
First, there are countless number of people that has asked Hamas to stop.
Second, the people of Gaza are mostly innocent non-combatant s.
Third, why are you so sanguine? Every time there's some type of confrontational conflict, you want one side to anihiliate the other and the "other" is the ones you don't like.
Fourth, you never advice the combatants to try to work out a peaceful solution. This is true from police/perrp confrontations to genocide a la Israeli/Gaza. Shame on you, friend. What has happened to you in your life that you can't be at least a little compassionate?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 14,Apr,24 20:56
Who would have thought. The women of SIO are providing a health benefit to the male members. 🤣🤣🤣

"Orgasms are pretty great, but for men it turns out ejaculating very regularly could also significantly reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

In fact, if you ejaculate once every day you really limit the chances, while another study suggests that a staggering 21 orgasms a month reduces the likelihood of prostate cancer by 20%"

🤣🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 14,Apr,24 19:23
There is a limit to what's defensive actions an even retaliation. Anything else is a crime against humanity.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 14,Apr,24 19:21
Phart, why don't you Google how many entry visas per year are available to Central and South Americans. Don't forget to Google how long it takes to get one. Then, come back with that dumbass comment.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 14,Apr,24 19:18

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 14,Apr,24 19:17
If anyone wants to participate in a REAL poll, visit here. We have many many more participants than 5 🤣🤣

/polls/4808.html

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 14,Apr,24 19:14
You see a bogaboo under every bed. Have you thought that Chaina is a dictatorship with very limited set of freedoms?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 14,Apr,24 19:11
Who would have thought. The women of SIO are providing a health benefit to the male members. 🤣🤣🤣

"Orgasms are pretty great, but for men it turns out ejaculating very regularly could also significantly reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

In fact, if you ejaculate once every day you really limit the chances, while another study suggests that a staggering 21 orgasms a month reduces the likelihood of prostate cancer by 20%"

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 12,Apr,24 02:09
It's about time.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 11,Apr,24 14:53

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 11,Apr,24 11:42
The 9th amendment. Building of refineries are controlled by the oil companies.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 22:34
The US Constitution states that you have “the right to the pursuit of happiness”, that implies that there are caveats. After all. There are many evil people that are happy to klll innocent people.
Remember, when the Constitution was written, the modesty of transportation were walking, riding a horse or a wagon. If you don’t like the cost of gas, walk.
“Is the 9th Amendment life liberty and pursuit of happiness?” Not quite, it means that there are other rights that are not mentioned in the Constitution that are just as valid like the right to travel, the right to vote, the right to keep personal matters private and to make important decisions about you private life.
That has nothing to do with you being too poor to afford Ribeye steaks. The only
right you have is your right to seek help so you don’t starve.
All this climate change stuff is brought about to gain control of the people.
Control their movements, their diets, their lifestyles.

My question is, “How?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 22:05
Take a long swim, Cunt.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 22:04
Ananas, inorder to make it short, I alluded to the Christian in me, but, as I've said, "in my case" My supreme being is not necessarily someone else's but, only in the name.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 18:19
Crude prices have pushed higher in recent months amid continued production cuts by oil alliance OPEC+, attacks on Russian refineries, and continued cargo interruptions along the Red Sea region.

Biden should step down from being the CEO of OPEC and let Trump Jr take over

🤣🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 18:11
And?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 18:10
The US Constitution says you have “the right to the pursuit of happiness”, that implies that there are caveats. After all. There are many evil people that are happy to klll innocent people.
Remember, when the Constitution was written, the modes of transportation were walking, riding a horse or a horse drawn wagon. If you don’t like the cost of gas, walk.
“Is the 9th Amendment life liberty and pursuit of happiness?” Not quite, it means that there are other rights that are not mentioned in the Constitution that are just as valid like the right to travel, the right to vote, the right to keep personal matters private and to make important decisions about you private life.
That has nothing to do with you being too poor to afford Ribeye steaks. The only
right you have, in that case, is your right to seek help so you don’t starve.
However, following your reasoning, then I say that women wanting to follow their pursuit of happiness should be allowed to have an abortion.
"All this climate change stuff is brought about to gain control of the people.
Control their movements, their diets, their lifestyles."
Stuff? Are you such an ostrich like person that you can say that? Unbelievable

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 15:52
Serves me right for trusting a post without checking the URL.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 15:45
Don’t be sorry, Phart. I see why you have reservations about NPR, but, here’s the other side of the story.

NPR Fires Back at Staffer’s Missive About Left-Wing ‘Miscues’

only registered users can see external links

Chapin, NPR’s top editor, fired back at Berliner’s dismissal of the outlet’s diversity initiatives, saying in her memo that “exploring the diverse perspectives that drive world events is necessary to our public service mission.”

“That’s why we have built in processes to verify accuracy and why we adhere to the highest editorial standards,” she wrote. “It’s why we have a standards and practices editor as well as a public editor to stand-in for the audience. It’s why we track sources—so we can expand the diversity of perspectives in our reporting. We have these internal debates, enforce strong editorial standards, and engage in processes that measure our work precisely because we recognize that nobody has the ‘view from nowhere.’”

Phart, this organization has always told the truth. The way they tell it may sound biased, especially the MAGA crowd, but, ask yourself why is it that way? If you base your political and national views on one organization, even if it’s one like NPR, then you will never have the whole picture.
Regardless of this editor whistle blower, his position is flawed because of one truth. Biased or not, the articles or reports by NPR can be verified in many other news sources and only a hard right news outlet like FOX NEWS, a proven news outlet heavily leaning toward Trump, would bring this to the light of day. Why? To discredit truthful reporting.
Now, you, Phart, can do whatever you like. No one is forcing you to listen to what NPR has to say, but, don’t come here and tell us your choice of news outlets are not biased.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 15:19
Obamacare was established for one and only one purpose. Provide affordable (that’s relative) health insurance to the unemployed. Before Obamacare, if you lost your job, your only option was to get COBRA. This allowed you to keep your last employer’s form of insurance without ANY changes. Good right? Except you have to pay THE FULL monthly price of the insurance. While working, your employer subsidized you so your insurance cost was a part of the real cost. In all my years in the labor market, I’ve never met anyone that could afford COBRA. Obamacare subsidies health insurance for the most needy at a time that they are least able to afford it.
Is it perfect? No. Did it cause some inconveniences for some? Yes, but, show the alternative. And remember, in huge efforts to repeal it, THE REPUCKERS, both federal and state made sure to put financial roadblocks to it that created many of those inconveniences.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 15:03
Because, Leo, there are infinite number of charlatans and there’s an even larger amount of people that NEED to be led.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 14:58
I don’t know if there’s an afterlife. As a Christian I HAVE to believe there is, but that is in public and in the midst of other Christians. The truth is, and remember, this is part of my personal ideology, that I look at it as “a safe bet. Why? Because, to believe in a Christian afterlife, I have to believe in a Higher Being. In my case it would be Jesus Chist. And here is the safe bet.
If I believe there’s a higher being that promises an eternal afterlife and there’s none, then I haven’t lost anything and gained guidance that is good and proper to live an honorable life. If there is a higher being, same thing. It’s a win-win situation.
The rest of what we call religion, I call subservience to man’s endless wants to rule. I can’t fault you, Phart, for the way you think about religion, nor can I fault you, Ananas and Leo, for your thoughts on religion.
At the ends of the day there’s right and wrong and you don’t need a supreme being’s wrath to tell you what is what.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 10,Apr,24 11:17
I don't know. The warning I saw was for the iPhone and similar.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 09,Apr,24 14:10

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 09,Apr,24 14:08
All I did was give you an idea to go skin diving and you took it the wrong way.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 09,Apr,24 14:05

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Apr,24 18:56
Have you any idea how many"lawns" there are in the Bronx. Also, who said we were talking about the homeless?

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Apr,24 18:33
Man plans, God laughs. 🤣🤣🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Apr,24 18:16
Honestly, Sherryann, I've never saw the attraction, but, I guess it's a once in a lifetime event. I bet the TV will show it better than live.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Apr,24 15:10
/polls/4808.html

It’s unbelievable. I never imagined this would be so popular.

Total Votes: 70
Total Voters: 54