Recent Posts of member sexyken

Topics:

is there a lady to fuck me strap on ?? 25,Feb,23 01:29
is there lady's to fuck me strap on 21,Feb,23 20:16

By sexyken at 26,Feb,23 22:44
Take it as no then haha

By sexyken at 25,Feb,23 00:33
I've been trying for the last few to find someone and no one is interested in me too be honest?? If u r please let me know??? Xx

By sexyken at 25,Feb,23 00:31
????? Yes I meant I'm looking for a female to do that?!!!!!

By sexyken at 24,Dec,20 20:11
Everything you have learned and i mean everything learn about ancient Sumerians everything no just main stream documentary's what all sides then come to ur conclusion because this the base of what happening on earth

By sexyken at 24,Dec,20 19:59
Everything I telling you you can research its how far do you want to go down the rabbit hole

By sexyken at 19,Dec,20 06:32
Open ur mind go online core samples of ice 20 thousand years ago had more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere than today that is a fact and regardless what you think it is what you know do dnt talk to me when you can't be bothered to do yours research its in font of ur eyes your to involved in your bullshit I need to be told or I read that you twat fucking wake up I call u lot droneys your brainwashed and your with them u are a cunt you fucking lot and u think ur a GD person your feeding the devil if ur a bible basher and if ur not your worse because you believe in science get out house and watch the sky on a Stary night

By sexyken at 17,Dec,20 21:42
We are being lied to by our governments 20 thousand years ago there was 20% more Cardon in the atmosphere than today so they talk shit but the earth is changing though its cycle as do winter summer and spring there is no difference but we humans haven't been known this and because of we didn't know and we haven't bothered to research this our governments have seen this and are using global warming as excuse to tax us and there was global warming it would be due to the ones who control the world and they expect us to pay for there mistakes which call crimes against humanity which is the most deeply evil that you can go even the bad the bad e.ts are not as bad as the illuminati that run this slave planet until we remember who we are and why we came to be on earth. Then we can take our place among the stars