Recent Posts of member yoursINmine

Topics:

Does anyone have a graphic of gay sex positions and their names? 19,Mar,24 17:48
Do it like they do on the Discovery Channel 17,Sep,21 19:46

By yoursINmine at 06,Feb,24 23:07
Yeah, a hand on each cheek, and your cock in ballsdeep

By yoursINmine at 05,Feb,24 20:32
Thank you. Love to see your hand prints on them

By yoursINmine at 05,Feb,24 07:40

By yoursINmine at 04,Sep,22 07:47

By yoursINmine at 15,Jan,22 23:52
Is it me? Sounds like me

By yoursINmine at 15,Jan,22 18:01
Yes, definitely something about an average or small hard cock.

By yoursINmine at 15,Jan,22 18:00
Not only do I do it, I'm always a little sad when he's done pumping cum in my mouth. That's why I give nice long after sucks just to make sure I get it all, and to maybe get another load

By yoursINmine at 15,Jan,22 00:05
Just two...so far

By yoursINmine at 15,Jan,22 00:02
My first time was when I was 18, found him online and met at a hotel. It was clearly more to me than to him, I'm not sure he even remembers it. He walked in, dropped his pants, pushed me to his cock and came in my mouth. It was amazing and so exciting. The full story is in my blog, but that's the short version. Been obsessed with cock ever since.

By yoursINmine at 06,Jan,22 19:19
I'll start with truth

By yoursINmine at 04,Jan,22 16:49
As a rule I don't cum when I'm with a guy. My ex of 4 years never let me. That, combined with my age (starting at 19) meant that I was pent up and thirsty all the time, just how he liked me. My cock would literally drip when I'd suck his cock. Eventually, I would have a half orgasm while sucking, which took the edge off, but it still left me desperate.

Once you get used to it, it's the best way to live. That feeling of lust when you first meet a guy, never stops, you're always horny and passionate for him.

By yoursINmine at 02,Jan,22 21:46
Always checking cocks out. I don't try to hide it and always hope someone will notice and I'll get lucky. No takers yet

By yoursINmine at 02,Jan,22 05:50
To be put in a house with a group of men who see me as only an object of their gratification. I saw a show on discovery or something where the alpha ape walked around and fucked whomever he wanted. It was quick, violent and selfish. I want a whole house of that with only me.

By yoursINmine at 26,Nov,21 07:56
Yup, always nude. If he likes what he sees when he gets up to piss, he can take it. Makes it easier

By yoursINmine at 23,Nov,21 17:43
Love a big hairy man, love the smell, the look, turns me on. So long as there is some personal hygiene give him to me raw and hairy

By yoursINmine at 23,Nov,21 17:25
The smell as you first take down the underwear--musk and sweat and precum.

I love watching it get hard as I gently lick, kiss and suck it. Love the initial twitches and spasms. The sharp intake of breath and then the sigh as I put it in my mouth and feel it get fully hard. Love watching it expand slightly when it slowly comes out of a tight hole.

And I love the final twitches and how it pulsates, the feeling of warmth and the sweet and salty taste it give me. I love watching cum shoot out and the final spasms. And the aftertaste of cum and cock in my mouth that lingers long after and makes me just want to do it all over again.

By yoursINmine at 20,Nov,21 07:35
Never seen a cock I didn't love. Smaller cocks are easier to suck and fuck. So long as he's having a good time, I've done my job

By yoursINmine at 17,Nov,21 23:58
if it's a hard shot, you can feel it, but most of the time it's just warm and you feel your mouth fill up partly from his cock getting bigger, but mostly from the load.

I let it shoot where ever the cock wants to. My tongue is usually busy licking his frenulum or sticking out of my mouth to give him a nice big target.

By yoursINmine at 17,Nov,21 23:50
I do it because he likes it, but mostly because it helps get it down my throat

By yoursINmine at 12,Nov,21 18:16
ooo that's a good one too

By yoursINmine at 12,Nov,21 06:57
Find myself in a room with at least 4 big hairy men who haven't came in two weeks

By yoursINmine at 08,Nov,21 18:48
Smaller is definitely easier and let's me give him a great blowjob. But, I've been practicing deepthroating, and length is becoming less and less of an issue.

Girth is a different matter all together. I've got a normal sized throat and a small asshole, so there are practical limits.

I'm not picky in the end, so long as it twitches and pulsates in my mouth and gives me what I need, I'm good.

By yoursINmine at 18,Sep,21 16:47
Sounds hot

By yoursINmine at 16,Sep,21 23:03
I would love to be in a MMM+ one day. After covid hopefully

By yoursINmine at 14,Sep,21 23:01