Recent Posts of member Drainitinme

By Drainitinme at 16,Dec,22 15:52
I’m in the right place yummmm. Since I could cum I’ve been savoring it almost daily I miss my teen friends that I had sleep overs with. We’d stay in bed all night the four of us and I’d go from on to the next sucking them the biggest load won me sucking them to sleep and massaging their balls all night they’d all jerk while I fucked myself and came I. My own mouth sometimes they’d make me stroke with their semen or even piss in my mouth and I’d spit it on my cock as I drained for them. Would love a few guys to hang out with and serve them while they watched a game or something.

By Drainitinme at 04,May,22 16:27
I look forward to it each day. Usually position myself upside down against a wall or whatever and pull down draining my dick onto my face. Big loads usually all land in my mouth smaller ones seem to squirt more and paint my face.

Also very little experience but long for the day I eat multiple loads from a group or full blown bukkake.

Any leads on how to arrange or join one hmu. In Virginia btw

By Drainitinme at 01,May,22 12:54
Full admission…I’m Bi and only would ever desire a romantic or living situation with a female or close to that rather than anyone with a cock. That said I cherish the nature of manhood and its gift of the sperm fountain! I drink mine on the reg. My GF will extract in one way or another and always deposit it in my eager mouth.

Only rarely but would love to be sucking and swallowing a big cummer on the reg in the presence of my Queen as she helps make sure I squeeze out every drop!

By Drainitinme at 06,Apr,22 08:40
I learned while smoking meth that unsolicited make encounters throughout my life some against my will some without my knowledge or something like that, all made me uneasy not because I felt wronged or attacked but because part of me enjoyed every one.

Meth didn’t make me gay, as the saying goes for supposed straight guys. LMaO, if you smoke meth and want to suck cock pretty sure you wanted to before you hit that pipe guy! Simply embrace it and swallow every drop end of story.

Lolz anyway just submitted my I’d to verify then I’ll photo dump on my profile if you guys wanna see hella meth endured pics! HMU and I’ll share via almost forms of communication you may have. Also cool with live video chat or even audio.