Recent Posts of member chubbycox

By chubbycox at 24,Apr,24 06:30
You have a lovely collection of really thoughtful and tasteful photos of your exceptional penis. Thank you for sharing! Had you considered branching out into videos? I have several on my page, but not all are cumshots. There is a place for JO and edging vids. Try being creative and imaginative (as you have with your pics). Why not try slow stroking and squeezing precum out of your head (honestly, I would JO to a vid of your stiff, leaking cock). Videos give us a way to enjoy your penis along with you. Experiment with angles and lighting, linger on your cock as your cum drips from the head. Have fun, above all, and please share with us.
I’m sure you are exciting a lot of guys with hard cocks already!

By chubbycox at 15,Apr,24 22:55
Perfect woman to hold down and make her worship my cock and kiss my balls.

By chubbycox at 03,Apr,23 12:29
Awesome! Absolutely breathtaking manhood!

By chubbycox at 31,Oct,22 13:30
The first time we had a three way with my GF's BFF (a beautiful Latina with huge tits) we were laying in bed and talking after the first round. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my cock and said,"How can you stay so thick after you cum?" She played with my cock until I was hard again, then she held the base of my cock while I came inside my GF. She got a warm slippery mess all over her hand and loved it! Soft or hard, it's good to be thick!