Recent Posts of member bottom4hung

By bottom4hung at 04,Sep,24 15:00
I never got any type of std, I started with my own cousins and after my uncle and friends, all of them married without stdґs ... Of course I sucked cocks without condoms, of course .. and I was getting fucked by the people I mentioned, without condoms as well ..... I never got anything .... Of course, after that years .. I was meeting another guys .... Then I was getting fucked always with condoms till today .... Also, I had blood tests during my life for different reasons and I never had any type of std. But if I had std, I donґt need to hide that, actually I think itґs better to be clear with the other person that will have sex with me ...

By bottom4hung at 03,Sep,24 03:20
Never, I play safe always, I have a family ....

By bottom4hung at 31,Aug,24 05:31
Of course I still get fuck and I love it ... but for a long time I canґt find a nice hung partner ....
Thanks a lot for your comment.

By bottom4hung at 29,Aug,24 15:27
Thank you very much for your question and I will answer you... As a 10 year old boy in those years, I had no idea what sex was like with women, much less with men; but I did feel very curious about sexual matters and apparently the same thing happened to my cousins, who were a little older than me, but not adults. I think that they also did not know what sex was like with women and they chose to try to influence me to have pleasure, they would undress in front of me and since they had big penises, nothing comparable to my penis, well I began to get curious and began to touch them, measure them, etc etc, until I began to suck them, then the encounters escalated and I felt that they wanted to penetrate me and see how I felt pain at the beginning and if I liked it, to continue meeting and enjoying together. This is how our encounters continued and I began to understand that I had to do certain things to prepare myself before we met and I was penetrated. These encounters fueled my morbid curiosity more and more and I wanted to meet them more often and it seemed that they also wanted to meet me more and more as well.
One day, the father of one of my cousins ​​saw us having sex and saw how his own son and my other cousin penetrated me and noticed how much I enjoyed it. My uncle never said anything publicly nor did he say anything to his own son that he had seen us having sex; but he made several attempts to have some time alone with me to be able to talk about the subject. He was always a very dear uncle to me, but I never imagined that he knew anything about my encounters with his son and my other cousin. One day he managed to be alone with me for a while and very subtly told me that he knew about the relationship that I had with his son and my other cousin. I felt very ashamed and very scared, because those were times when I knew that if my father found out, I would have had a very bad time with beatings etc etc. But my uncle assured me that he wouldn't say anything, that I shouldn't worry, that it would stay between us; that he wouldn't stop loving me as always; but he wanted me to let him spend time with me too, that he knew I was an adult and if I agreed we would have to be very discreet, because he could go to jail if someone found out, but even so, he wanted to take the risk and wanted to try what a sexual encounter between us could be like, that is, an adult with a child my age, because he had seen that I could make my cousins ​​enjoy themselves, who no longer had small penises; but they were not adults, nor as gifted as him.
I told him that I was a little scared, because I had seen his bulge and I didn't think I could handle his erect penis, so he asked me if I wanted to see his penis and touch it to see if I liked it... even though I was scared, I told him that I wanted to see it and when he took it out of his pants, I confirmed what I thought; but at the moment I fell in love with his penis .... it was huge, uncut, thick, a big head and as soon as I started to touch it I wanted to suck it and I started to do it, my uncle simply began to enjoy it a lot and at the same time he began to undress me, then he began to put his fingers in my anus and began to dilate me, putting a lot of saliva on me more and more ..... until he put me in a comfortable position to penetrate me .. I already knew what I would feel and I managed to relax very well so that the pain was not unbearable for me ...... And my uncle simply gave me the best sex that I knew up to that moment, I simply fell in love with him ..... and I realized that he enjoyed it a lot and he came inside me 2 times in a short time ... then he asked me to bend down in front of him to see how his cum came out of my anus, he just caressed me and kissed me for everywhere while he touched my anus with his fingers and put them inside to feel his cum and how it had left me well dilated.
My uncle was very pleased with me from that moment on and wanted to meet me every time we found a reason to be alone without raising suspicions. He was a soldier and he already knew some close friends who also liked that kind of encounters and he told two of them and they agreed to meet me; but they would join little by little, after I was already naked alone with my uncle... this way I wouldn't be scared the first time... My uncle had a friend who had a small cabin near a river and when my uncle needed to meet a woman lover and his friend was not in the cabin, he would go there, he had a key to the cabin, so it was not unusual for my uncle to be there, the difference now was that he would take me and his two friends would arrive a little later, but it was not abnormal in general... and that was where the meeting between the 4 of us took place.
It was truly a fabulous encounter, initially I thought I would only enjoy with my uncle and he prepared me very well to penetrate me, but after a while one of his friends came in, who was also very well endowed, my uncle kept me penetrated while his first friend undressed and gave me his penis to suck and it was another big and uncut delight... then the third friend came in, who was a little more endowed than my uncle and simply undressed in front of me... he began to caress me, kiss me and with his hands he opened my buttocks to better see how my uncle penetrated me... then they changed and his friend began to penetrate me very deeply, while my uncle kissed me and bit my buttocks... his friend took a while to come and when he did, they all helped me to bend over and began to gently touch my anus while all the cum was coming out little by little, they kissed me a lot, touched me and caressed me while I continued touching and sucking those 3 big cocks... there were many encounters like that, my uncle somehow distanced his son and my other cousin... apparently he preferred to distance them and that not even by chance or indiscretion on my part, would anything be known about my relationship with my uncle and his friends... they were all married to women and had families...
What started as a childhood relationship out of sexual curiosity, for me ended up as a lifelong desire... I maintained my relationship with my uncle and his friends as long as possible. Today I still prefer to meet older men who have big, thick penises... I was never able to change that preference...
I hope I have answered your question. Warm regards.

By bottom4hung at 24,Aug,24 05:13
I was sucking cocks and getting fucked from 10 years old, first my cousins, but after I had to deal with real big adult cocks; because one of the adults in my family knew about my encounters with my cousins and he pushed me to start meeting him and his adult friends .... at the beginning was hard for me; but after certain time I was able to play with 2-3 of them at the same time, regularly .... I know itґs hard to say something like this; but itґs my personal story .. something that I donґt like for another kids ... But was happening to me ...