Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

JUST ASK JustWill!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 07,Aug,21 06:38  other posts of bella!
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

Similar topics: 1.An SYD Original Movie Presentation!!!   2.Justwill/2nice Show me the cock   3.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   4.Ode to a few...   5.Stupid people  

New Comment

Comments:
By tecsan at 26,Jan,23 04:23 other posts of tecsan 
Can you explain the following JustWill ? Why was there a live round on the set of rust? Should that person that brought the live round to the set not also be held accountable? Did they practice with live rounds? It was a movie, live rounds have no place on the set of a movie.
By JustWill at 28,Jan,23 18:51 other posts of JustWill 
How the hell should I know the answer to that? I wasn't involved with the making of that movie.
"Live rounds" don't kill people, angry bears kill people...
By tecsan at 29,Jan,23 03:49 other posts of tecsan 
Just an honest question that I feel no one has asked. Your last philosophical idea is right.

By bella! at 28,Jan,23 23:48 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , as a teacher, are you able to speculate on what type of "acute disability" and "care plan" a 6 year old could be under that requires either their mother or father to accompany the child to school each day? Also, since there is this plan in place, seems odd that the child would be allowed to attend school by themselves, when neither the mother or father has accompanied him/her and lo and behold, the child has a gun and shoots the teacher, no?

only registered users can see external links

By the way, this post relates to the post directly below.

By bella! at 11,Jan,23 21:52 other posts of bella! 
Hey, JustWill , with the news of the 6 year old that took a gun to school and intentionally shot his teacher, this question pops into my head.

When a child is born, it is genetically predisposed to many things and I wonder whether you are aware if there is any data that points to or supports that children are predisposed to being bad/evil?
By CountryCouple54 at 12,Jan,23 03:46 other posts of CountryCouple54 
I just want to make this clear I am not answering for Will. Can't blame this one on a child growing up in the hood and having gangbanger drug addict parents. This is just piss poor parenting. Women commonly conceal their handguns in their purse or the glove compartment of their car or under a seat of a car. Then they tend to keep it unlocked in the top drawer of their nightstand next to the bed. This is not responsible behavior when you have children under the age of 18. Women need to learn and figure out a comfortable way to carry their handguns on their body as men do. Purses get stolen, cars get stolen, children open open up mommy and daddy's drawers everyday. The gun needs to be on you or in a single gun safe on your nightstand where you have access to the code and nobody else. The gun is not intended to be left laying in your car or in your purse. I've said this before, common metal detectors placed at the main entrance of schools could have stopped this. But somehow we the United States can spend millions of dollars on bogus bullshit like hiring an overabundance of tax auditors. When that money can be spent on security in our schools. This was just my opinion on a few things that could prevent what happened. Be very interested in here on what Will has to say on the psyche and how a child gets to this point and what will become of him as he gets older.
By bella! at 12,Jan,23 08:33 other posts of bella! 
But in only 6 years of crap parenting a child has made the decision to pack his little backpack and carry mommy's handgun to school and deliberately shoot his teacher? I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around the notion that a child could be so angry, so evil.
By JustWill at 18,Jan,23 18:12 other posts of JustWill 
bella!

I wrote a pretty long reply to CC54's comment, which hits on some of what you're asking.

I am not sure that the child shot the teacher because he was 'evil'. Is a six year old capable of understanding the consequences of their actions to that extent?
By bella! at 18,Jan,23 19:59 other posts of bella! 
You're a proponent of NURTURE over NATURE in most cases however brain chemistry is like the Joker/wild card and brain chemistry can even trump good nurturing.

Thanks for your response and it's good to "see" you!

By CAT-2 at 22,Jan,23 16:07 other posts of CAT-2 
I just read JustWill's response to CC54's post and I agree with him 100%.

By JustWill at 18,Jan,23 18:06 other posts of JustWill 
CountryCouple54

I agree with almost all of what you posted here. The only place I have a little issue with what you wrote is on the subject of metal detectors in schools. I don't disagree that schools should have and use them (these days, we have to do everything possible to protect students and faculty), but the majority of the responsibility ALWAYS has to be put on the parents in these cases. Every security system makes an occasional error. If your kid doesn't have access to your gun, they can't bring it to school in the first place.
The blame should be put on the mother, and she should be held responsible to the fullest exstent of the law.

There have been hundreds of studies done on the psyches of kids and how they develop, and most of the credible ones indicate NURTURE over NATURE (with a few exceptions) as the most profound factor in a child's psychological/emotional development. How a child is raised/taught/treated by those closest to them--along with traumatic events they experience throughout their youth--is key to determining their psychological and emotional health.
The average sociopath is created to be that way by the people and environment around them.

That being said, some people are born with, or develop, neurological disorders that make them predisposed to sociopathic behavior. Brain chemistry trumps everything...
By #275407 at 18,Jan,23 18:42
Maybe we should not allow moms to have guns, just dads who keep their guns secure
By JustWill at 28,Jan,23 19:10 other posts of JustWill 
Let the dads have the guns, but the moms have to keep all the ammo. That way, it's a two-step process for the kid to do a shooting...
By phart at 28,Jan,23 19:28 other posts of phart 
No one seems concerned about this part of the news.

Why is this not a problem? And why was nothing done about it? Had the staff been under a rock when the news shows all these other school shootings? All the staff that ignored or downplayed this issue should be in jail for accessory to attempted murder or something along those lines. Held accountable.
Had the first warning been heeded, the family and the kid would be trouble but no one would have been shot.
And besides, a 6 year old can operate a numeric gun safe. Just watch mommy open it a couple times.

By CAT-2 at 21,Jan,23 17:07 other posts of CAT-2 
CC, by now you are familiar with my views on guns, but, I am curious about what gun owners always say, "I need a gun for protection.".
My question is: How fast can a person, in particular a woman, open a nightstand drawer and, either use a key (presumably hidden somewhere else) or dial a combination in order to get to that gun in a house invasion? I like tight fitting dresses, where exactly would you recommend I carry? 🤣
By dgraff at 21,Jan,23 21:47 other posts of dgraff 
I carry under my arm pit in both vertical and horizontal holsters and I carry a back up piece in a clip on holster in my cowboy boots were i can get to easily even if I’m knocked to the ground
By CAT-2 at 21,Jan,23 22:47 other posts of CAT-2 
Okay

By #681164 at 23,Jan,23 15:07
I'd be happy to carry it for you.

By gradurgaur at 19,Jan,23 14:37 other posts of gradurgaur 
"JustWill"Why do Americans use Fahrenheit but rest of the world use Celsius?
By bella! at 19,Jan,23 14:53 other posts of bella! 
Well, let's see what JustWill has to say about this!

By CAT-2 at 19,Jan,23 16:34 other posts of CAT-2 
Ask Ronald Reagan

By bella! at 21,Jan,23 17:58 other posts of bella! 
Hey, gradurgaur, JustWill isn't ignoring you, he hasn't been online in more than 2 days.

By JustWill at 28,Jan,23 18:37 other posts of JustWill 
Americans are not really big on learning new things...
Hell, we're all about banning books now!
Keep 'em stupid and well-armed...that's the 'Merican way.

By bella! at 15,Nov,22 17:39 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , is conversate a legitimate word and if it is, is it a relatively a "new" and acceptable word?
By mr_blue at 15,Nov,22 20:03 other posts of mr_blue 
Conversate is a non standard verb!!!and probably an Americanism!!
Converse is the standard verb!!!

Both are legitimate words,both mean to have a conversation.
Conversate is just a weird sound to the ear,and probably not to be used in formal conversation or correspondence!
By phart at 15,Nov,22 21:14 other posts of phart 
I thought "Converse" was a cheap tennis shoe?

By bella! at 15,Nov,22 22:20 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for the explanation, mr_blue. "Conversate" is one of those words that I've only heard more recently, like maybe in the last 10, 15, 20 years. I did Google the word and saw that it was considered a "non standard" verb but wondered if it was one of the words that Merriam-Webster has recognized and added to their dictionary like "janky", "wonky", etc. Perhaps if people decide to use a word enough and it is understood what the word means, WHOOP! THERE IT IS!

I agree, "conversate" sounds weird.
By mr_blue at 16,Nov,22 06:46 other posts of mr_blue 
It's probably one of those words that has been around for hundreds of years,but was not used for a while!!
Origins of words is an interesting subject!!!!
etymology will bring some new words to your vocabulary!!!

By JustWill at 16,Nov,22 17:43 other posts of JustWill 
I am JustWill and I approve this message
By mr_blue at 16,Nov,22 18:03 other posts of mr_blue 
I had to answer that post,here is one for you to rack your brains around!! When did 'winningest' stroll into use in the English language!!?I watch a lot of sports,and when I see winningest used in American sports my brain crashes!!!
By JustWill at 16,Nov,22 21:29 other posts of JustWill 
I feel your pain.
Language is an ever-evolving thing, and the English language--being the mixed-breed bastard that it is--has done more than its fair share of changing over time. Such is the way with wordy stuff, and we have to accept it.
That being said, some changes are just stupid.
By bella! at 17,Nov,22 03:50 other posts of bella! 
You saying that "language is an ever-evolving thing, and the English language--being the mixed-breed bastard" was what I attempted to express when I asked about CONVERSATE. The word converse is the word I will continue to use because I'm in agreement with mr_blue, although he said weird, I'm going to say CONVERSATE sounds IGNORANT.

By kebmo at 18,Jan,23 19:26 other posts of kebmo 
Winningest. You won’t hear it refer to a Jeopardy, chess or debate champion, only sports and probably football or NASCAR.

By kebmo at 18,Jan,23 19:22 other posts of kebmo 
So instead of having a conversation we’ll conversate? What a stupid “word”!
I think teens and texting probably brought that one into the lexicon. My Apple phone doesn’t recognize it…yet.
By bella! at 18,Jan,23 20:40 other posts of bella! 
I hear CONVERSATE being used by young folks and heavily used by African Americans. I believe that Merriam-Webster will recognize words after "x" period of time and add them to their dictionary. By the way, does anyone use a dictionary anymore?
By phart at 18,Jan,23 21:10 other posts of phart 
I use a dictionary.I have several, 1 from 1929 and some others from the 40's thru 70's.
By bella! at 18,Jan,23 21:59 other posts of bella! 
Golly, 1929, 1940's and 1970's....the newest dictionary being 50 years old, do you think all the words are in it?
By phart at 18,Jan,23 22:05 other posts of phart 
I went to school in the 70's-80's so yea, all the words I needed to know are in there.

By CAT-2 at 21,Jan,23 16:58 other posts of CAT-2 
Probably not a traditional one, but, don't we all use Google?

By CAT-2 at 21,Jan,23 16:57 other posts of CAT-2 
What's happened to good old "talk"?

By bella! at 06,Oct,22 11:57 other posts of bella! 
Good morning, JustWill . Please provide a bit of clarity for me regarding O'CLOCK, is it a word, if it's a word, is it considered one word or a contraction?
By JustWill at 06,Oct,22 15:12 other posts of JustWill 
"O'clock" is a word, an adverb, and a contraction.
It stands for "OF the clock", as in: "It is now eleven of the clock".
Before the invention of the clock, and before clocks became commonly used, people told time by the position of the sun or moon. This was known as "solar time", and, was just a rough estimate of time's passage due to the seasons, the weather, and geographic location.
The phrase "of the clock" was used to distinguish between solar and clock time.
Sometime around the 1600s, "of the clock" was shortened to "o'clock".
By bella! at 07,Oct,22 13:02 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, JustWill!

By phart at 15,Nov,22 21:15 other posts of phart 
thanks,that is 1 of those things I often wondered about and never really made any effort to find out more about.

By bella! at 31,Aug,22 18:18 other posts of bella! 
Hey, JustWill , this comment/post was made based on your post regarding Jackson, Mississippi running out of water. Guess who posted the following;

"Your sarcasm is right on the mark and I agree 100%. How can you be so smart about so many things and so snarky socially. For whatever it's worth, nice going."
By phart at 31,Aug,22 19:11 other posts of phart 
must be from someone who banned me as I don't see it.

By JustWill at 31,Aug,22 19:16 other posts of JustWill 
Gosh, thanks for sharing...

How odd that that particular individual has such an issue with MY social skills...
By bella! at 31,Aug,22 19:35 other posts of bella! 
Can you even imagine that the site's ALLEY CAT would have the nerve to assert that your social skills are questionable?
By phart at 31,Aug,22 20:07 other posts of phart 
edit,I found it, duh, I forgot about the copy paste queen.
By bella! at 31,Aug,22 21:44 other posts of bella! 
Yep!
By phart at 01,Sep,22 01:05 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 06,Aug,22 16:03 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , since you are a well respected "word guy", just curious whether there is ever an instance that the word INFAMOUS could be used in a positive manner? Thank you.
By JustWill at 06,Aug,22 16:32 other posts of JustWill 
Nope.
By definition, INFAMOUS means NOTORIOUSLY EVIL, DISGRACEFUL, HAVING the WORST REPUTATION. So, unless you are hanging with folks who find that sort of stuff to be a positive, being called INFAMOUS is never a compliment.

Also, I am not too sure about the "well respected" portion of your post...
By bella! at 06,Aug,22 16:42 other posts of bella! 
I respect your knowledge and so does Mr. Yumm!!
By JustWill at 06,Aug,22 16:54 other posts of JustWill 

By bella! at 05,Aug,22 08:48 other posts of bella! 
Good morning JustWill , just curious, do you miss the member formerly known as JohnS?
By JustWill at 05,Aug,22 13:25 other posts of JustWill 
I do not.
Does anybody?
Though I take no joy in the fact that he had to die for the site to be rid of him, his departure was, to quote him, "no great loss to this community".

Also, as a grammatical note: He is STILL known as JohnS, but he was FORMERLY a member.
By bella! at 05,Aug,22 15:00 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for your candid response and the "grammatical note"!

By gradurgaur at 05,Jul,22 01:10 other posts of gradurgaur 
@justwill have you any news about smell my wrist watch guy?
By bella! at 05,Jul,22 04:04 other posts of bella! 
Hi gradurgaur! Good question! I can't wait to see what JustWill has to say about this?

By JustWill at 05,Aug,22 13:19 other posts of JustWill 
The last time I heard any news it was that the guy finally succumbed to the nasty-ass fumes, had a mental breakdown, and had to be institutionalized.
Moral of the story: Clean your damn wrist watch, you filthy bastard!

By bella! at 16,Jun,22 00:56 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , what is your opinion, if any, on this subject matter and the poster's "technique"? Thank you.

/forum/thread.php?id=2685#5
By Dev01 at 16,Jun,22 00:58 other posts of Dev01 
Don't spoil Will's day

But am keen to hear the synopsis
By bella! at 16,Jun,22 01:22 other posts of bella! 
You're keen, I'm keen, too. I know he's going to have some fun with this.
By Dev01 at 16,Jun,22 02:05 other posts of Dev01 
Waiting with anticipation

By JustWill at 16,Jun,22 15:40 other posts of JustWill 
You know, the world was a much simpler place 12 years ago when that topic was first posted. There was much less chaos and turmoil, and a guy had time to ponder things like "Wow, I want to stuff the toaster up my butt" and "That there is one sexy toilet--I think I should fuck it."
I've been here long enough that it doesn't surprise me that some dude would be into that sort of thing and want to share his weird "technique" for self-gratification with our membership. I am certain that more disgusting ideas have passed through the forum here and there.
On the bright side, as grotesque as it sounds, at least this nitwit was sticking his nasty pecker in something that wasn't a person...
By Dev01 at 16,Jun,22 21:45 other posts of Dev01 
"That there is one sexy toilet--I think I should fuck it." 🤣🤣🤣

On the bright side, as grotesque as it sounds, at least this nitwit was sticking his nasty pecker in something that wasn't a person...

Excellent point Will, One thing I love about you is you can always find a positive

By bella! at 06,Jun,22 02:18 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , please watch this short video and use this silly word in a sentence. I don't understand why they choose such silly words for Spelling Bees.

By JustWill at 06,Jun,22 18:00 other posts of JustWill 
Bacause it's fun!

A sardoodledom is a cliche or contrived plot device or character type in a drama
By bella! at 06,Jun,22 18:42 other posts of bella! 
And just when was the last time you spoke about sardoodledom and/or used it in a sentence?
By JustWill at 06,Jun,22 19:33 other posts of JustWill 
About an hour ago
By bella! at 06,Jun,22 19:36 other posts of bella! 
It doesn't count just because you spelled it in your response to me. And back at ya!
By JustWill at 08,Jun,22 18:23 other posts of JustWill 
I also defined it. Doesn't that count?
By bella! at 08,Jun,22 18:34 other posts of bella! 
Okay, you win on a technicality.
By JustWill at 08,Jun,22 19:01 other posts of JustWill 
A win is a win

By bella! at 06,Jun,22 18:44 other posts of bella! 
That was a priceless video! That young boy couldn't stop giggling over what a silly, silly word he was given to spell!

By bella! at 12,May,22 15:27 other posts of bella! 
Hey, JustWill , did you know MONTED returned and his new profile name is WildMan ?

Just a tip, if you decide you want to validate my assertion, pretend that you don't recognize any of the old ass pictures in the gallery. I did and when I posted that I recognized them and that MONTED returned, I was quickly blacklisted.
By #275407 at 12,May,22 15:30
I'm so excited that monted has returned, I'll just have to tell skittles of his return, looks like old times are returning hot digity dog
By bella! at 12,May,22 15:32 other posts of bella! 
You are so bad! Bend over, bad boy!

By bella! at 12,May,22 15:34 other posts of bella! 
cody, are you as excited as a child a Christmas?
By #275407 at 12,May,22 15:36
Oh yes, this bring so much more excitement to this site ever since the sea manatee Queen lix left
By bella! at 12,May,22 15:46 other posts of bella! 
I bet WildMan was hoping she would still be here. Oh, well! Rest up, cody. If memory serves me correctly, MONTED was in chat at 22:00 hour, that's where you're going to find him.
By #275407 at 12,May,22 15:48
Can't wait, my friends and I are so happy he's back
By Dev01 at 12,May,22 20:59 other posts of Dev01 
It's going be a great reunion... Out comes the file

By CAT-2 at 14,May,22 12:18 other posts of CAT-2 
Cody, did you really have to go there?
By #275407 at 14,May,22 23:18
Cat, for how lix treated me when my only negative was being friends with her enemies, yes, I had to go there.
By CAT-2 at 14,May,22 23:21 other posts of CAT-2 
It’s cool, baby. I was being bitchy.
By #275407 at 14,May,22 23:22
That's ok, I'm cool with that

By bella! at 14,May,22 23:36 other posts of bella! 
lix is a woman with a BIG personality and an even BIGGER ego. Just my opinion, she seemed to think that her "shit didn't stink". My first recollection of her is when she shose to delete a post in a blog of hers. I also called her out when she pointed fingers at me saying I was discrimatory regarding people yet she didn't think about what she ADMITTED to when she spoke if her intolerance of immigrants living in Australia.

Yeah, that's when she blacklisted me.

She made her own enemies.
--------------------------------------- added after 314 hours

Here's another "what the heck happened" spell....the post shows the nonsensical not a real word "shose" and what I intended to spell was chose! The letter "c" is nowhere close to the letter "s" on the keyboard!
By CAT-2 at 15,May,22 00:15 other posts of CAT-2 
We pick our enemies as much as we pick friends
By bella! at 15,May,22 00:50 other posts of bella! 
And with respect to this thread being a space for JustWill and for members trying to touch base with him, I would like to end this by saying thank you for your response.

By JustWill at 12,May,22 17:13 other posts of JustWill 
Here's a true fact:
I don't remember ever actually looking at HWMNBN's profile, so I wouldn't recognize any of the douche-nozzle's pics.

As he seems to have preemptively blacklisted me, I guess I'll never have to see his shriveled old tally-whacker!
By bella! at 12,May,22 18:20 other posts of bella! 
Shriveled; adjective
wrinkled and contracted, especially due to loss of moisture or old age.

His penis is not contracted due to old age, it was a micro penis to begin with.
By #275407 at 12,May,22 21:04
By Sir-Skittles at 27,May,22 16:28 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Extra cheese on his pizza ??

By bella! at 19,May,22 14:29 other posts of bella! 
Hey, JustWill , you aren't able to see this but I thought that you might get a good chuckle out of it. Below is a post made by a member that you have blacklisted because of the things that they said about your partner. Yeah, the same member that was booted by admin. Well, last tonight the member wrote;

"Admin, this is your site and I really like to be part of it. Probably not for the reasons you think. I do wish, though, there was a spot on the site where special site events could be listed."

That post made me ALMOST piss myself.
By JustWill at 25,May,22 16:35 other posts of JustWill 
That member getting booted from the site WAS a "special site event"...

By bella! at 14,May,22 11:57 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , Mr. Yumm, aka 2nice 's picture is no longer in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature. What's up with that?
By JustWill at 14,May,22 12:32 other posts of JustWill 
I don't know why he removed it, but Mr Yumm's dingus is ALWAYS on MY list of top members!
I'll just go to his page and cast my vote.
By bella! at 15,May,22 17:34 other posts of bella! 
Oh, JustWill , guess whose member is back in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP? Yeah, it's Mr. Yumm's dingus, back by popular demand. Thank you, 2nice !

By 2nice at 15,May,22 01:51 other posts of 2nice 
You both…are too much.
By JustWill at 25,May,22 16:34 other posts of JustWill 
How much is "too much"?

By bella! at 10,May,22 19:42 other posts of bella! 
Hey, JustWill , has the temperature in your neck of the woods been conducive to planting tomatoes?
By JustWill at 10,May,22 21:06 other posts of JustWill 
Not until this week, but I don't think I am planting any tomatoes this year. Between the shitty weather and the fucking deer over the past few years, the garden has been a waste of time.
I think I may just pass on planting this season.
By phart at 10,May,22 22:11 other posts of phart 
plant onions near the tomato's, the deer don't like onion smell.
my issue is my peach tree is loaded this year.BUT just as I am sitting back waiting with spoon and icecream ready,the deer are standing in the woods waiting to stand up on their hind legs and eat everyone they can reach.That and the damn squirrels. They will eat tomatoes to.I had been waiting for a particular tomatoe to get ripe about 3 years ago,and just as it was ready to eat,I happen to see a squirrel carrying it up a tree. I went and got my 22 rifle,and I had some kind of a light load,a little black looking bullet,I think it was for killing rats, Anyhow,I shot that squirrel right square in the back, he dropped the tomatoe and looked back at me like,"why did you make me drop my dinner"? Then the little bastard went back down the tree and got it and headed back up! The next shot was stronger ammo and he beat the tomatoe hitting the ground! ruined the tomatoe but at least that little bastard didn't get it.

I was able to find some Tabasco pepper plants the other day.I look forward to seeing how well they do. I am also looking forward to learning how to make my own tabasco sauce,shouldn't be to hard to do.

By bella! at 10,May,22 22:22 other posts of bella! 
I hear you. This was the first week in Southeast Michigan that we've had decent weather. I don't have a problem with deer, the problem is with rabbits.
By phart at 15,May,22 12:37 other posts of phart 
I planted a bunch of taters,oops,"potatoes" for the city slickers,and only a 1/3 of them are coming up.Had good healthy eyes on them,should have been a BUNCH.

By bella! at 15,Mar,22 22:51 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , where are you?
By JustWill at 16,Mar,22 19:21 other posts of JustWill 
I'm over there beside that big tree.
By bella! at 16,Mar,22 20:45 other posts of bella! 
I CAN'T SEE YOU!
By JustWill at 16,Mar,22 22:36 other posts of JustWill 
No, not that tree. The other one...
By bella! at 17,Mar,22 00:32 other posts of bella! 
I think you are just trying to fool me!
By JustWill at 19,Mar,22 15:45 other posts of JustWill 
I would NEVER do such a thing...
By bella! at 19,Mar,22 20:28 other posts of bella! 
Really? I've looked beside and behind more trees then I can count and I still haven't spotted you. I am beyond being cold and tired, mister, game over. Are you still beside the tree or have you gone home and are laughing AT ME within the warmth and comfort of your own home?
By JustWill at 19,Mar,22 21:01 other posts of JustWill 
I'm just REALLY good at Hide-and-Seek...
By bella! at 20,Mar,22 14:01 other posts of bella! 
Hey, 2nice , I need your help, it's been 4 days and I can't find JustWill. Help! Can you spot that wily guy?

By bella! at 15,Mar,22 22:33 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , charcuterie, really? Who thought of this word? It sounds funny.
By kebmo at 15,Mar,22 22:39 other posts of kebmo 
I’ve got this one. I’ve dealt with this in lots of Italian cooking. Many Italian restaurants have charcuterie boards on the menu. Probably Greek restaurants too.

By bella! at 15,Mar,22 22:52 other posts of bella! 
Isn't it just as easy to say meat board?
By kebmo at 16,Mar,22 00:56 other posts of kebmo 
Not when you charge $30-40 for it!

By JustWill at 16,Mar,22 19:22 other posts of JustWill 
I believe it was the French.
They have a lot of silly sounding words...
By kebmo at 16,Mar,22 19:48 other posts of kebmo 
It is French. I meant to mention that.

By bella! at 27,Feb,22 01:09 other posts of bella! 
JustWill what to think a good caption would be for this picture?

/45nti4221yq3pic.html
By JustWill at 28,Feb,22 19:37 other posts of JustWill 
"My boner has pissed me off and I am about to beat the hell out of it!"

OR

"If I catch the bastard who stole my left nut, they are going to pay!"
By bella! at 28,Feb,22 20:02 other posts of bella! 
No one has commented on it and I think that I like the second option! Thanks for your help, JustWill!

By bella! at 28,Feb,22 20:04 other posts of bella! 
Check out the picture now!
By JustWill at 01,Mar,22 19:26 other posts of JustWill 
You're welcome.
I won't even charge my usual fee for "ghost writing".
By bella! at 01,Mar,22 21:01 other posts of bella! 
Gee, aren't you just the B-E-S-T, BEST!

By bella! at 19,Feb,22 11:16 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , where are you?
By JustWill at 19,Feb,22 18:21 other posts of JustWill 
Been very busy lately.
By bella! at 19,Feb,22 19:22 other posts of bella! 
Well, wrap up what you're doing and c'mon back! Members are giving me English lessons and it's stressing me out.
By phart at 20,Feb,22 00:58 other posts of phart 
Only 1 member is giving lessons, I am trying to get that member to respond as to how you used the word wrong by posting a definition of it.

By gradurgaur at 09,Feb,22 21:38 other posts of gradurgaur 
I was Wondering "JustWill"Why is Water wet?
and Am worried about SMell my Wristwatch guy have you hear anything new from him?Hope he is Ok and Smelling his Wristwatch
By phart at 09,Feb,22 21:55 other posts of phart 
How wet is heavy water?

By bella! at 10,Feb,22 00:00 other posts of bella! 
Forget about asking JustWill a question, please answer this question for me. Will you forgive for not wishing YOU a happy birthday on the 6th?
By phart at 10,Feb,22 00:48 other posts of phart 
it appears you left a happy birthday message on his page? So why would he be upset?
This site made me 55 the first day of january,27 days to soon!

By gradurgaur at 13,Feb,22 21:50 other posts of gradurgaur 
Thank you so much for the birthday wish bella it was so kind of you
By bella! at 13,Feb,22 21:52 other posts of bella! 
My pleasure, sweetie!

By JustWill at 10,Feb,22 18:59 other posts of JustWill 
Because it would be harder to drink if it was dry.

The Smells His Watch guy is missing in actions. The stinky fumes must have gotten to him...

By phart at 11,Feb,22 00:58 other posts of phart 
how can water be made wetter?
I often wondered because we had a chemical at the fire department dubbed "water wetter" for hay fires.
And there is this.

By sherryann at 09,Feb,22 03:23 other posts of sherryann 
Hi JustWill. I hear so many odd names and words and want to know what a soyboy is. Thank you.
By bella! at 09,Feb,22 03:45 other posts of bella! 
If anyone knows the answer, it's going to be JustWill . He's mentioned his "huge pile of disorganized flotsam and jetsam dumped in a dark corner of this thought-locker" back in September, 2018.

By JustWill 14,Sep,18 13:52
My 'lexicon' isn't actually a physical record of words and definitions. It's really just a huge pile of disorganized flotsam and jetsam dumped in a dark corner of my thought-locker.

Fast forward to 2022, maybe he will school to me on the definition of flotsam and jetsam, two more of his words that I've never knew existed and thereby never used. He's got one of those minds that I admire.
By JustWill at 09,Feb,22 15:28 other posts of JustWill 
"Flotsam and jetsam" is a phrase commonly used to describe "odds and ends", but the two words--which mean different things-- have a nautical origin.

FLOTSAM refers to stuff that is accidentally lost overboard from a ship.
JETSAM refers to stuff deliberately tossed overboard.

By JustWill at 09,Feb,22 15:24 other posts of JustWill 
"Soyboy" is a derogative term used to insult a male who has been judged to be too effeminate or not 'masculine enough' by those passing judgement on them.
The "soy" part comes from the (false) belief that consuming products with soy in them raises a man's estrogen levels and emasculates them.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

I should have used "derogatory", not "derogative". Sorry about that...
By sherryann at 09,Feb,22 22:33 other posts of sherryann 
Thank you. I was wondering how soy was involved and that's ok about the 2 words, I am not as smart as you and not aware of the difference.
By JustWill at 10,Feb,22 16:57 other posts of JustWill 
You are always welcome, sherryann !

Also, I was just correcting myself and not intending to show-off when I posted the "derogatory" part. I caught my mistake after it was too late to edit the post, and it annoyed me that I had used the wrong word.
By sherryann at 11,Feb,22 01:49 other posts of sherryann 
I know JustWill & thanks. I always learn stuff from you.

By phart at 09,Feb,22 23:50 other posts of phart 
I have read some about soy in the past and kinda hard not to put 2 and 2 together.Men have gotten wimpyer since soybeans became a thing
By sherryann at 11,Feb,22 01:58 other posts of sherryann 
Thank you for that link. I will finish reading it later. Interesting. When hearing the word soy, I think of soy milk which I tried & did not like. But then most people don't like skim milk, which they now call fat free milk. I like it though.
By phart at 11,Feb,22 02:53 other posts of phart 
Well back many years ago,my dad worked for a local farmer driving a grain truck. 1 day he took a brown paper bag and filled it with freshly harvested beans right off the truck and brought them home.I put them in a pot and cooked them. Not bad, basically like the beans in pork and beans or beanie weenies.
By bella! at 11,Feb,22 03:23 other posts of bella! 
This is a post that needed more details.
By JustWill at 11,Feb,22 03:38 other posts of JustWill 
You mean like: "1 day he took a brown paper bag from a fat, slow-walking, black lady" or "a local farmer who wouldn't hire any lazy Mexicans"?
That kinda shit just brings the characters to life...
By phart at 11,Feb,22 04:00 other posts of phart 
Let's see dad woulda been about 60 years old,I know for sure he was driving a cab over tandem axle ford, probably about a 67-8 model ,green in color .Cab was built by a company called BUD, that is known for it's wheels more than the cabs that ford and Mack used.
Pot woulda been a green enamel coated aluminum thing that my mother cooked pot roast in every thursday until she left in 85, bear in mind this was in 1990 maby when I cooked those beans.
So my memory is a bit fuzzy.

By JustWill at 11,Feb,22 03:32 other posts of JustWill 
Here's a thing:
Calling plant juice of any kind (soy, almond, coconut) MILK is just down-right evil!
The same goes for calling a mashed-up vegetation patty a "burger".
The only REAL milk comes from a female mammal.
The only REAL burgers are made from meat.
Both of them, preferably, come from cows.
(For the record, milk has been my beverage of choice for my entire life. Toss in a warm chocolate chip cookie, and I am in heaven.)
By phart at 11,Feb,22 03:54 other posts of phart 

I was raised on goat milk.from the time I was about 8 till 16 I usually drank 3 quarts a day.
We raised several different breeds of dairy goats. Nubians, Toggenburgs ,and French Alpines. The milk was good for stomach aliments.And since ours was fresh and unpasteurized, we could only store it a few days so the old milk was used on tomato plants. And let me tell ye, a tomato plant will really grow on milk!!
By JustWill at 11,Feb,22 04:23 other posts of JustWill 
It's the calcium in the milk that gives the tomato plants a major boost.
By phart at 11,Feb,22 14:29 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 10,Feb,22 05:32 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , please help!? Today I received an email that went straight into my SPAM folder. JustWill, you have presented yourself and I have formed the opinion that you are one of the smartest people I have ever intereacted with so I need you to explain this.

The title of this email is "word of the day" and the word is dingus, yes, DINGUS! This email goes on to detail this;

Dingus /ding-uhs/ noun

Definition: A dingus is a small object whose actual name is not known, cannot be remembered, or has no importance. Its slang usage describes a joking way to refer to a dimwitted or silly person.

Etymology: The word dingus has its origin from the Dutch word dinges, which literally means “thing.” This is further shown due to the fact that dinges has its roots in the German word ding.

The idea conveyed has to do with an object or thing which is unknown to the speaker and not important enough to the speaker for them to bother learning the name.

The word first appeared in usage in the 1870s. It was used informally to refer to small objects whose names were unknown, forgotten, couldn’t be recalled, or were not important enough to name.

At times the word could be used in a humorous fashion. In the United States, the word also came to be used as friendly slang for a silly or foolish person.

JustWill, have you intentionally used the word incorrectly and/or tried to mislead me? I specifically recall you using dingus when referring to 2nice . Either you were referring to 2nice as a silly or foolish person OR you used the word to describe his masculine appendage as being small, which is it?
By 2nice at 10,Feb,22 09:55 other posts of 2nice 
Hmmmm…
By bella! at 10,Feb,22 11:23 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm...EXACTLY! JustWill, you got some 'splaining to do!

By JustWill at 10,Feb,22 16:59 other posts of JustWill 
Now stop that, Mr. Yumm! You know that I have nothing but the highest regard for you and your handsome dingus!
By 2nice at 10,Feb,22 22:30 other posts of 2nice 
I have the same admiration for you, Mr. JustWill.
By bella! at 11,Feb,22 03:00 other posts of bella! 
Oh, will you two just get a room!
By JustWill at 11,Feb,22 03:34 other posts of JustWill 
Whatever are you implying?

By dgraff at 10,Feb,22 10:09 other posts of dgraff 
You better be careful opening email like that if my email goes to spam it stays there
By bella! at 10,Feb,22 11:26 other posts of bella! 
Thank you. 99.9% of the emails that are routed to my SPAM folder are deleted without ever being but this one caught my eye and I did open it.
By dgraff at 10,Feb,22 11:32 other posts of dgraff 
I have to in the past but there are a lot of bad people in this world just keep that in mind
Just trying to look out for everyone

By phart at 10,Feb,22 12:39 other posts of phart 
I thought a dingus was a little pecker,kinda like what I am stuck with.

By JustWill at 10,Feb,22 17:24 other posts of JustWill 
For the record, I have never claimed to be smarter than anyone here (Okay...maybe in the case of SirScum, but EVRYONE is smarter than that whack-a-do).

As to your question: Who are you going to trust when it comes to wordy stuff, ME or some damn DICTIONARY?

I always choose my words specifically and intentionally, thank you very much.
In my neck of the woods, DINGUS has always been a slang term for the penis. Mostly because the average dick thinks that it is in charge, but it doesn't have a brain in its head (thus, it is foolish).

Also, I have never had a formal introduction to 2nice 's dingus, so I don't actually know if it even has a name. If it did, I would use it when speaking to/about it. That's just good manners...
By phart at 10,Feb,22 17:58 other posts of phart 
"it doesn't have a brain in its head"
Wow,some folks coulda fooled me by the way they let it lead them around!

By bella! at 10,Feb,22 18:27 other posts of bella! 
No need for you to make that claim as I will proclaim your intelligence and sing your praises! Is it possible that people are incapable of seeing your intelligence because they will not look beyond your sarcasm?

We are on opposite sides of the fence on a number of things but that doesn't mean that I can't admire you as a person, your opinions, your intelligence, your sarcasm or your admiration of Mr. Yumm!
By JustWill at 10,Feb,22 19:04 other posts of JustWill 
"Good fences make good neighbors." ~ Robert Frost

I have never had an issue with folks being on the opposite side of the fence.
My problem is with the people on your side of the fence that keep throwing their dog's poop over onto my side of the fence without realizing that they have shit on their own hands.

And idiots. Just can't abide a fucking idiot...

By bella! at 05,Feb,22 14:31 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , I have to be honest, the word PLEADED is so confusing, almost strange sounding and illogical to me.

I guess I compare it to LEAD to led, why not PLEAD to pled, not pleaded?
By JustWill at 05,Feb,22 17:53 other posts of JustWill 
PLEADED is the formal past tense of PLEAD, and PLED is the informal version.
Both are correct.
English is a strange language...
By bella! at 05,Feb,22 19:27 other posts of bella! 
PLEADED is the "formal past tense" of plead? Whodah thunk that words had formal past tenses. How many s's does the plural of tense have? And yes, English is a strange language, it's good that your school system has you to teach young people, my guess is that you make it FUN!

By bella! at 30,Jan,22 12:34 other posts of bella! 
Good morning, JustWill ! I don’t have anything to ask you at this time, however when I saw this short video, one of your recent posts came to mind, thus YOU popped into my head. Enjoy!

/y6gagso82s16pic.html
By JustWill at 02,Feb,22 03:27 other posts of JustWill 
I imagine that is the sound that milesbferry's brain makes when he has what passes for a "thought".
By bella! at 02,Feb,22 03:29 other posts of bella! 

No feet, just a fart!

By phart at 02,Feb,22 15:35 other posts of phart 
By bella! at 02,Feb,22 15:53 other posts of bella! 
There was one time that JustWill divulged that feet and toes weren't his thing and I searched high and low to find some ugly feet that I tried to conceal in an upload. Thank goodness he wasn't offended by my newest upload.

By bella! at 24,Jan,22 00:43 other posts of bella! 
JustWill what is correct, burned or burnt?
By JustWill at 24,Jan,22 03:34 other posts of JustWill 
"Burned" is the past tense of "burn" as in "They burned the barn to the ground."

"Burnt" is an adjective,used to describe something that has been burned as in "The burnt timbers were all that remained after the barn fire."
By bella! at 25,Jan,22 03:37 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, JustWill!

By bella! at 18,Jan,22 20:34 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , have you noticed the scent of CAT piss in the forum?
By JustWill at 19,Jan,22 16:42 other posts of JustWill 
No one wants to play with it, so it pisses all over the place to get attention.
By bella! at 19,Jan,22 20:51 other posts of bella! 
By JustWill at 19,Jan,22 23:25 other posts of JustWill 
"You reap what you sow"

Fun fact: In the quotation above, "sow" means "to plant".
HOWEVER, "sow" is also what a female pig is called. So it has added meaning in the case of the "pissing" member in question.
By phart at 20,Jan,22 03:23 other posts of phart 
I just simply ask what she had sown. will be interesting to read the answer
sometimes if the shit aint smelling,it don't need stirring.
Be calm, and let things lay
By bella! at 20,Jan,22 06:51 other posts of bella! 
It wasn't too many days ago that you questioned why something you said was "dug up" and copied, pasted then placed in a random thread. Did you "let things lay"? Hmmmmm......?
By phart at 20,Jan,22 13:45 other posts of phart 
I honestly hadn't linked all of it together. I just read her post about reaping and sowing and replied to it. And since I saw it mentioned here I was just saying what I did. I can't see that she is reaping anything positive from all the negativity that she has posted
By bella! at 20,Jan,22 14:34 other posts of bella! 
It seems apparent that member cannot understand the concept of reaping what is sown.

By JustWill at 20,Jan,22 16:30 other posts of JustWill 
That's what I was talking about. She has no one to blame but herself for the fact that few people here want to deal with her constant negativity and hostility.
It drives her crazy that I have her blacklisted and pay her no attention, and at random intervals she 'mentions' me in the forum (I can only assume that what she is posting is both vile and idiotic because, though I get notified that she has posted about me, I never read what she posts. Why waste my time on trash?).

By gradurgaur at 10,Jan,22 20:46 other posts of gradurgaur 
JustWill here is Fun for you

Ready what did the Wall say to the Another wall?

Here is little puzzle for you

Rуmverskur Riddari rйрst inn н Rуmaborg rжndi юar og Rublaрi Radнsum og rуfum hvaр eru mцrg R н юvн?
By JustWill at 10,Jan,22 20:54 other posts of JustWill 
1. "I will meet you at the corner."

2. There are no 'R' s in "IT".
By gradurgaur at 10,Jan,22 20:57 other posts of gradurgaur 
So you have heard those jokes

What about this one why do people take ladders to the stores?

or Why do people open Milk bottles in stores?
By bella! at 10,Jan,22 23:31 other posts of bella! 
I haven't heard the last two jokes!
By JustWill at 11,Jan,22 17:15 other posts of JustWill 
I haven't heard them either, so I will go with logic:

1. To get things from really high shelves

2. To drink the milk (Side note: I am surprised that milk bottles are still used in Iceland. Here we have cartons and plastic jugs...probably because the USA h@tes the environment more than it loves money.)

By gradurgaur at 11,Jan,22 23:37 other posts of gradurgaur 
the reason why People take ladder to the store is because the prize is to high

and reason why people Open milk in store is because is say open here So funny Jokes
By bella! at 12,Jan,22 00:05 other posts of bella! 
You, my friend, are so silly!

By gradurgaur at 06,Jan,22 00:21 other posts of gradurgaur 
@ justwill @ Talar юъ Нslensku?
By bella! at 06,Jan,22 00:48 other posts of bella! 
Oh yeah, that's perfect! I want to see just how JustWill answers this one!

By JustWill at 06,Jan,22 03:18 other posts of JustWill 
Fyrirgefрu en йg tala ekki нslensku

I actually had to cheat and use a translating site for this one. Sorry. I am very good with English, and know a wee bit of Spanish, but I have never studied Icelandic.

I also know that those translating sites can be very unreliable, so I sincerely apologize if I have accidentally called you a moose or said something rude about a family member.
By dgraff at 10,Jan,22 10:59 other posts of dgraff 
Ahhhahaha funny

By gradurgaur at 10,Jan,22 20:41 other posts of gradurgaur 
In Iceland we do not have Moose we have Reindeer and Lot of sheep's and horses and puffins very cool small looking bird very cute

юъ verрur aр lжra нslensku so you can use it if you need to use bad words /cussing I can help you learn if you like
By JustWill at 10,Jan,22 20:56 other posts of JustWill 
I don't know if there is room in my brain for another whole language

By bella! at 10,Jan,22 10:17 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , other than Dungeons and Dragons, do you play games or watch game shows? Regarding game shows, I'm not talking about The Price Is Right or Let's Make A Deal, I'm talking about a game show like Jeopardy where even the losing contestants are smarter than hell! Is it possible that at 7:30 you will make time to to watch Jeopardy?
By JustWill at 10,Jan,22 18:17 other posts of JustWill 
Usually at 7:30 I am still grading papers. That's Jeopardy enough for my taste...

By #652988 at 01,Jan,22 01:34
Anyone else in Arkansas that's would like to suck my dick . I won't to suck my first dick
By bella! at 01,Jan,22 01:39 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm..... I'm sure JustWill will respond as soon as possible!

By JustWill at 01,Jan,22 20:48 other posts of JustWill 
What?
The other million forum threads you posted this (or variations of this) in didn't make some guy magically pop out of the ground to suck your dick so you thought you'd give this one a try?
Do you think I'm some kind of wish-granting, blowjob Genie?
Perhaps you misunderstood the thread's title and thought that "Just Ask JustWill" meant that I, with my wizard-like powers, could just conjure up a cock-sucking hillbilly to send your way with a wave of my wand?
Sorry to break it to you, but that isn't how this works.
Have you ever actually ASKED a guy if you could suck his dick?
I mean, I don't know how it works in Arkansas, but in the rest of the world, guys don't normally just walk up and shove their pecker in your mouth unless you ask them to.
Give that a try instead of complaining to me about it...
By bella! at 01,Jan,22 21:49 other posts of bella! 
Just curious, what kind of "wand" does a blow job Genie wave about?
By JustWill at 01,Jan,22 22:11 other posts of JustWill 
As I believe I made clear in my post above, I am NOT a blowjob Genie, so I don't actually know.
And, just for the record, if I WAS a blowjob Genie, I damn sure wouldn't be wasting my magical power on some needy dude in fucking Arkansas who doesn't even have the gumption (Yeah--I said GUMPTION. Deal with it!) to man-up and ask a guy if he wants his dingus sucked...

By HotFuckerBoy at 02,Jan,22 18:45 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
By phart at 02,Jan,22 19:50 other posts of phart 
I drove thru arkensaw 11 years or so ago and although I did see some STRANGE people, gumption seemed to be common among most I encountered. so this guy must be in the boonies somewhere.
By HotFuckerBoy at 02,Jan,22 21:21 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Have you noticed this dick60 member leaves his turdlette droppings of stupid comments in all these forums and then never follows up on any of them? Like this one for example
By JustWill at 02,Jan,22 22:05 other posts of JustWill 
He's only got the one line.
Following up "I won't [sic] to suck my first dick" with another "I won't to suck my first dick" in the same thread would be even more lame than just trying it out in 27 other threads...
By bella! at 03,Jan,22 00:29 other posts of bella! 
Um, I think you have it "backwards", Dick60 wants to find someone who will slobber all over his knob.

Apparently you hadn't noticed that he posted in either 38 or 39 threads today, January 2, 2022 and in this thread /forum/thread.php?id=414#18 he posted that he sucked his stepson's penis then "fucked him in the ass".
By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Jan,22 01:38 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
That is fucked up

By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Jan,22 01:44 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Yes ... a one-trick-pony for sure. Must be related to tecsan ...
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Jan,22 22:01 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Dick60 is a panhandling rat with a VERY dirty page! A known scummy that should be attacked.

By bella! at 30,Dec,21 22:44 other posts of bella! 
Hey, JustWill , what do you have to say about licorice now? bella! says, love my Good & Plenty!

By JustWill at 31,Dec,21 01:01 other posts of JustWill 
1. The same things I always say about licorice: YUCK! and THAT RED SHIT AIN'T LICORICE, GODDAMIT!

2. I gets alla my sciency info frum da Epoch Times. YaHuh. Yep-a-roony.
By bella! at 31,Dec,21 05:45 other posts of bella! 
Oh, pleez du tell, jest ware dew you gits yer sciency infermation from, mister JustWill?
By JustWill at 31,Dec,21 15:37 other posts of JustWill 
I done tole you. I gets it frum da Epoch Times. They tells me what I wanna here, witch makes it truer than all themm thar facts. And they dose it wid out none a that there science stuff ta make it all confusin an such.
By bella! at 31,Dec,21 15:47 other posts of bella! 
Imma gunna eat me some dem Gud & Plentee and if yer smart, yu will 2!
By dgraff at 31,Dec,21 22:27 other posts of dgraff 
Ive been munching on licorice all my life who would have thought it was good for me

By phart at 31,Dec,21 01:37 other posts of phart 
anit-inflamitory caught my eye. I can eat the red but the black,hell no.
By dgraff at 31,Dec,21 01:48 other posts of dgraff 
Ever try the chocolate licorice I love it
By phart at 31,Dec,21 20:24 other posts of phart 
never tried it.

By bella! at 29,Dec,21 13:17 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , I find it highly suspect when a self proclaimed lesbian claims to be interested in men and women and would write in her bio; "Guys plz send a tribute pic of ur 🍆 on one of my pictures Thanks I love sucking jerking stroking dick".

In my opinion, you are a very well rounded man. Not are you exceptionally sarcastic, you are super smart and identify yourself as being gay. Having known you one hundred years, you are not a misogynist and that allows you to see beauty in all human beings.

I'm sure it's possible but is it likely that a gay man would encourage and welcome women to use their feminine wiles ie cooters and/or breasts to tribute him so he could proudly display their tribute pictures in his gallery? I realize women are from Venus and men are allegedly from Mars.... but this sounds like something straight out of Ur-Anus!
By Sir-Skittles at 29,Dec,21 13:59 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
No need to bother JustWill with this matter. His skills are better deployed elsewhere. And most certainly not wanting to step on Will's thread here... let me take this one:

IT IS A DUDE
By JustWill at 29,Dec,21 16:22 other posts of JustWill 
Here's a thought:
You know how we get a "straight guy but loves to suck cock" thread every couple of months?
Maybe this will be our first "lesbians who like to suck cock" member.

By Sir-Skittles at 29,Dec,21 16:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
OMG

By JustWill at 29,Dec,21 16:18 other posts of JustWill 
You are correct (Although MyAnus has nothing at all to do with it):
A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman and the fact that I am gay doesn't make it impossible for me to recognize that.
I have always mistrusted gay guys who react with disgust at the mere sight/mention of women and their women parts. That indicates, to me at least, a guy with some serious emotional issues.
That being said, the whole "tribute" thing also strikes me as more than a tad...creepy. Your dick-drippings and pussy-puddles aren't as appealing as you think they are.
As I have said here before, I have never understood the big deal about breasts. I mean, they don't offend me or anything, but, as I am not a nursing infant, I don't see what the fuss is about for grown men who can make themselves a damn sandwich if they are hungry.
Perhaps, the bio you mention belongs to someone who doesn't understand what "lesbian" means...
By bella! at 29,Dec,21 16:58 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, I never considered that the member might not know what the term lesbian means.

These are the types of post that solidify why I think you are so SPECIAL!

By phart at 29,Dec,21 01:56 other posts of phart 
Bump
By bella! at 29,Dec,21 02:51 other posts of bella! 
You don't have anything that you want to or need to ask JustWill ?
By JustWill at 29,Dec,21 16:03 other posts of JustWill 
No worries.
I am always happy to receive a random "bump".

By phart at 29,Dec,21 16:27 other posts of phart 
just trying to keep the thread where it can be found without digging 5 foot deep.

By bella! at 24,Dec,21 12:33 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , wishing you and your man a beautiful holiday. And since school is out until the first of the year, I hope that means you will grace the forum with your sarcastic wit. If you cannot find anything stupid to respond to, make some stuff up and get the ball rolling!
By JustWill at 24,Dec,21 16:50 other posts of JustWill 
Thanks, bella!
After almost thirty Xmases together, Ryan is STILL my favorite present to "unwrap" under the tree

I hope your holiday is great as well!

I'm sure I will find plenty of stupid stuff to respond to around these parts, but I NEVER "make stuff up".
I simply take what's there, look at it from my own...creative...perspective, and point out why the person who posted it should be poked with a stick...

By gradurgaur at 21,Dec,21 21:21 other posts of gradurgaur 
JustWill have you heard anything new lately from Smell my wristwatch guy?
By JustWill at 23,Dec,21 16:47 other posts of JustWill 
Nope. I think his stinky watch was stolen, so he hasn't been around for quite a while.

By phart at 19,Dec,21 20:13 other posts of phart 
Just will's question booth has been offline for 7 days.I am bumping it as a bunch of threads out of the bowels of the site are being dug up ,burying the interesting threads.
By JustWill at 19,Dec,21 22:28 other posts of JustWill 
Those are all from that guy who keeps talking about how he likes his dick to be seen.
Jesus, dude, we get it already.
Too bad there isn't some kind of internet site where guys who like their dicks to be seen can share pictures.
Maybe you could call it something like "Display Your Dingus" or something.
Oh, wait...
By bella! at 19,Dec,21 22:55 other posts of bella! 
DINGUS is not used enough and it's a great word! Ooooh, I like that suggestion, DISPLAY YOUR DINGUS.
By JustWill at 19,Dec,21 23:03 other posts of JustWill 
As far as I am concerned, a dingus should be used as often as humanly possible.
A dingus is a terrible thing to waste!
By bella! at 19,Dec,21 23:19 other posts of bella! 
By phart at 21,Dec,21 17:48 other posts of phart 
Dingus, oh brother. I have used that word before,as a nick name for a lazy helper they put with me on my work truck. I called him Dingus because all he could do was hang around like a limp dick and look stupid. Turns out the look was genuine.I had complained for better help for months. I left for a weeks vacation and came back with NO helper. The boss had to put up with him for a week. Turns out he couldn't read!
To further prove he was stupid, employer offered to PAY FOR his schooling for him to get his ged and give him time off to get it and have the job when he got back. He quit the job instead.

By gradurgaur at 21,Dec,21 00:28 other posts of gradurgaur 
JustWill I was wondering the Santa guy he travel round the world in one day to bring gifts but dose he need a passport?
and one more thing what if am both naughty and nice will i get both a good present and cole ?
By JustWill at 21,Dec,21 03:23 other posts of JustWill 
gradurgaur Santa is like a Christmas ninja and his sleigh has the latest stealth technology so he goes undetected and no passport is needed.

If you are the good kind of "naughty" it's better than being nice!

By bella! at 19,Dec,21 21:13 other posts of bella! 
I'm not sure if JustWill has answered this before or not....

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?
Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?
By JustWill at 19,Dec,21 22:30 other posts of JustWill 
That is a mystery lost to the sands of time.
Or, it was Steve.
He does a lot of goofy shit like that...

By bella! at 11,Dec,21 17:55 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , many Chinese restaurants indicate that they offer fried rice on their menu but I believe it’s only white rice turned brown and some restaurants put stuff in it. Sometimes I'm able to find remnants of a fried egg, sometimes there's peas and carrots, but I want to know if the damn rice is actually fried, or not. Thank you.
By JustWill at 11,Dec,21 19:40 other posts of JustWill 
Yes.
By bella! at 11,Dec,21 20:16 other posts of bella! 
If you say so.....
By JustWill at 11,Dec,21 20:46 other posts of JustWill 
What? I answered the question, dammit!

Fried Rice is cooked white rice which is then fried in a wok. Typically, eggs and vegetables are stirred in as it cooks. Meat is also added sometmes.

The white rice turns brown due to the whole frying part (or the addition of a little soy sauce, maybe)

Many Chinese resaurants also serve just plain old white rice as a side dish. That rice is not usually of the fried variety.

Happy now?
By bella! at 11,Dec,21 23:31 other posts of bella! 
Well, ex-cuse me, Mr. Cranky pants!

By phart at 11,Dec,21 01:45 other posts of phart 
Just will, why is it my nose stops up solid when I walk into a heated building but when I am outside in the cold it opens up?
By dgraff at 11,Dec,21 03:31 other posts of dgraff 
Mine is the same way ever since I was a kid I’ve had sinus problems
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And these fucking doctor don’t know there ass from a hole in the ground all they want to do is give you a bunch of expensive medicine that don’t help
By phart at 11,Dec,21 04:10 other posts of phart 
After my surgery to get all the polyps out in 2016,I have not had trouble until this year. NOTHING seems to hold off the blockcade. I was told not to use the elcheapo nasel spray and I haven't until about a week ago it got so bad It was get some and breath or go nuts.
By dgraff at 11,Dec,21 04:16 other posts of dgraff 
I hear you my friend it sucks

By JustWill at 11,Dec,21 17:18 other posts of JustWill 
I'm not a doctor, but:
A stuffy nose is usually caused by inflammation/irritation of the tissue lining the nasal passages. Changes in temperature can cause that, especially if you have a history of sinus problems.
Try wearing a scarf over your mouth and nose when you are out in the cold.
Also, pick up a bottle of saline nasal spray (it's just salty water) and give that a try. It might help ease the stuffiness by soothing the irritated tissue. (The nose sprays with medication in them can actually CAUSE irritation, which only makes the inflammation worse.)
By bella! at 11,Dec,21 17:36 other posts of bella! 
My sister and aunt swear by irrigating their nose. My sister claimed that she had a wad of stuff come out of her nose that was almost as big as the palm of her hand. I really don't like it when medication from my nose and ears goes down the back of my throat. A hundred years ago, my mother took us into the bathroom, drew a hot basin of water and added salt. Yep, draped a towel over our head and made us sniff salt water.

Me, the mess that I'm able to traditionally blow out of my nose while using a tissue is good enough for me.

By bella! at 11,Dec,21 17:39 other posts of bella! 
You might not be a "real" doctor but you did play a doctor on TV! AND THAT HAS MADE YOU QUALIFIED TO ANSWER ALL MEDICAL QUESTIONS!
By JustWill at 11,Dec,21 20:48 other posts of JustWill 
The AMA would probably disagree with you on that point...

And, why is this thread littered with so much poop, pee and snot stuff?

Yuck!
By phart at 11,Dec,21 21:50 other posts of phart 
I guess it is because we are all having issues with 1 or many of those topics.
I use the Neidmed sinus rinse bottle ALOT. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a day.Even when i am not having issues ,For example if I have been mowing grass or welding,i use the bottle to wash out all of the crap that I inhale during the work.
YOu would be amazed at just how much stuff gets caught in there.

By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 16:48 other posts of dgraff 
Nurds
By JustWill at 10,Dec,21 17:55 other posts of JustWill 
Hillbilly
By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 18:45 other posts of dgraff 
I can’t argue with that I own the whole mountain

By phart at 11,Dec,21 01:39 other posts of phart 
Did someone say nerds?
By dgraff at 11,Dec,21 03:37 other posts of dgraff 
Yep I seen them in the store have you ever seen the movie nurds with oger it’s was hilarious 🤣

By bella! at 28,Nov,21 00:49 other posts of bella! 
Hi JustWill , how was your Thanksgiving day?
By JustWill at 29,Nov,21 17:07 other posts of JustWill 
It was very nice, thank you. How was yours?
By bella! at 29,Nov,21 17:47 other posts of bella! 
Lovely, thank you for asking! Did you stay home or were you and your ❤ guests elsewhere?
By JustWill at 29,Nov,21 23:54 other posts of JustWill 
Ryan and I hosted dinner for family.
Later that evening a small group of friends came over for our traditional post-Thanksgiving Dungeons and Dragons night.
By bella! at 08,Dec,21 04:14 other posts of bella! 
I don't believe that Dungeons and Dragons was available when I was a kid and even if it was, I don't believe that it would have interested me. Isn't Dungeons and Dragons a roll playing game? Is there an objective and is a winner ever declared?
By JustWill at 08,Dec,21 16:41 other posts of JustWill 
Dungeons and Dragons--the GREATEST GAME EVER INVENTED!!!!--has been around since the mid 1970s.
I've been playing since the mid 80s--when I was but a lad.
It is a role playing game, but it is so much more than that...
At its core, D&D is about a group of friends gathering to create a shared story together. It isn't a 'winner/loser' type of game. The STORY is the point.
The experience of creating and building a character to actively take part in a D&D campaign is amazing!
I actually feel a bit sad for people who have never participated in a D&D session...
By phart at 08,Dec,21 17:47 other posts of phart 
Glad you enjoy it. I just never got into to that kind of thing. Never was exposed to it as a youth. Don't even remember hearing about it much.
I guess it is like gold panning, not many people understand what is so nice about crawling down into a creek,reading it and then going and diggin out the bull tallow and working it down to find a bunch of lead shot and iron .Then,that bright little gold dot in the bottom of the pan! You are hooked then.

By bella! at 08,Dec,21 18:55 other posts of bella! 
Do you and your friends dress in character for this type of event or are blue jeans and a tee shirt fine?
By JustWill at 08,Dec,21 19:13 other posts of JustWill 
Cosplay is a totally different thing. We are not into that at all (though I know a lot of people who are), so we don't "dress in character". It's all about the imagination for us.
If, however, you ask any member of our D&D group what the characters 'look like'--they can all give vivid and accurate detailed descriptions of them. (Some of us have been playing the same characters for several years now.)
By phart at 08,Dec,21 22:46 other posts of phart 
Sounds complicated.
But I guess that is the idea,complicated to the point of clearing the mind of the everyday shit.

By bella! at 09,Dec,21 01:26 other posts of bella! 
Okay, so D&D isn't the kind of "game" that has a winner but do the players split up between good guys vs villains? When you and your friends get together to develop a story, does the story end that night or do you get together in 2 weeks to develop more?
By JustWill at 09,Dec,21 15:32 other posts of JustWill 
I never imagined that I'd be doing a D&D tutorial on SYD.

To answer your question, no they do not split up. The player's characters (PCs) are the 'main characters' of the story, and work as a group/team (The Party) during the game. That doesn't necessarily mean that they are all the 'good guys'--that's always a matter of perspective--but they ARE the Protagonists of the story.
The 'villains"--the Antagonists--are normally Non Player Characters (NPCs) who are controled by the Dungeon Master (DM), who is the individual leading the story and making the calls regarding rules and dice rolls. The DM creates and controls all of the story characters that aren't PCs,creates the setting, and develops plot and adventure ideas as well.

Sometimes, a part of the story can be completed in one gaming session. The on-going story (Campaign) can go on for years. (Our current campaign is well into its second year--Covid made getting together to play kinda tough).
We play at least once a month--more often if time and scheules permit.
By bella! at 09,Dec,21 16:37 other posts of bella! 
That's funny, you're funny, you conducting a tutorial on D&D!

Now we're getting somewhere, there's dice involved. My guess is that there is a gameboard, too. Like the game Monopoly, you land on certain spots and you're required to take a card from the Community Chest, does D&D work that way, too? Is D&D a spectator kind of a game, could I or someone else find watching the players entertaining? Tell me more, please.
By JustWill at 09,Dec,21 17:59 other posts of JustWill 
Nope, no board.
Maps are sometimes used to keep track of locations or settings, but most of the game play relies on imagination.
The dice have nothing to do with "movement" of a token like in Monopoly.

It's more fun to play, but it is also fun to watch.

By bella! at 09,Dec,21 11:16 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , the only thing I have to ask you at this time is, are you aware that mr_blue checked into SYD/SYC only hours ago? Yeah, it was nice to see him, I hope that his obligations are such that they allow him some free time to check in with more frequency.
By JustWill at 09,Dec,21 15:15 other posts of JustWill 
I am aware now.
mr_blue is a good guy! I hope that he is doing well

By gradurgaur at 08,Dec,21 08:53 other posts of gradurgaur 
Hi @Justwill you are so Wise maybe you can help me out.

1.Why is the sky Blue?

2.Is Santa real?

3.What dose @JustWill want for Christmas?
By JustWill at 08,Dec,21 16:30 other posts of JustWill 
As I have said before, I am not really all that 'wise', I just happen to know a lot of stuff about a lot of things.

1. The sky is Blue because the Earth's atmosphere aacts s a prism when sunlight hits it. Because Blue light rays are shorter and slower, they refract differently than the other colors of the spectrum and cause the sky to appear to be Blue

2. Santa is as real as you wish him to be. Just like Jesus!

3. For Christmas, JustWill would like the psychic ability to make people pee themselves upon command when they say stupid things. Or a pet goat, whichever is easier.
By phart at 08,Dec,21 17:41 other posts of phart 
goats are great pets,plus they keep the grass mowed!
By JustWill at 08,Dec,21 19:15 other posts of JustWill 
Maybe I can get a pet goat that has the ability to make stupid people pee themselves!
By phart at 08,Dec,21 22:33 other posts of phart 
The bucks ,"male goats", willingly pee themselves to draw a mate. Pee right in their own face.
Yuks.
Little scoundrels will shit on a pile of Alfalfa hay to eat a wild onion.And if a doe,the female ,eats onions that RUINS the next 2 batches of milk to!

By bella! at 08,Dec,21 19:00 other posts of bella! 
You want the psychic ability to make folks pee themselves!? Do you enjoy people smelling like urine? There's something very wrong with wanting that.
By JustWill at 08,Dec,21 19:07 other posts of JustWill 
I used to want the power to make their heads explode, but I have mellowed a bit with age.
As for the pee thing--I just igure that if you are going to say stupid shit, you should have to look stupid while you are doing it.

By bella! at 08,Dec,21 04:06 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , where in the heck are you?
By JustWill at 08,Dec,21 16:22 other posts of JustWill 
I'm right here.

By bella! at 22,Nov,21 00:25 other posts of bella! 
JustWill , just wondering whether teachers still impose detention upon students or is detention a thing of the past? When I was school aged I had the healthy fear of being given detention, just wondering whether young people of today have the same fear?
By JustWill at 22,Nov,21 00:51 other posts of JustWill 
These days, giving detention is more of a pain in the ass than it is worth.
Almost all of the time it is used, there are complaints from the offending student's parents because a teacher had the nerve to inconvenience them by giving a consequence to their asshole kid that required the folks who spawned it to alter their schedule in some way.
I prefer to give out massive writing assignments for bad behavior instead. If the kid doesn't complete them, I can have the pleasure of docking their grade point average. If they do the assignment, I have the pleasure of knowing that I am fucking up their free time.
By bella! at 22,Nov,21 01:03 other posts of bella! 
A very interesting approach, assigning a writing assignment rather than detention! Of course, why fuck up your time by sitting there with the little darlins' when you can just fuck up their free time! Do your colleagues share your approach or do they lean toward detention?
By JustWill at 22,Nov,21 19:01 other posts of JustWill 
Most of them just go the "pile on the extra work" route. It's less of a pain in the ass.
By phart at 29,Nov,21 18:48 other posts of phart 
Oh my, reading this reminds me of my sentence writing during recess in elementary school.
After learning the tricks of the "trade" from a friend, I learned how to hold 3 pencils just right and write 3 lines at once. Not perfect but it worked a couple times until Mr Burch caught on to it. then instead of 200 sentences it was 500. Um, still took just as long as 200 used to. I know I always liked his 65 Pontiac Wanted 1 for years.

By dgraff at 21,Nov,21 11:25 other posts of dgraff 
Hey justwill I was just wondering about something I’m 6ft 6in tall and weigh 225 I wear a size 13 extra wide boot if say I had smaller feet like size 9 would I have balance problems and fall over a lot I’m going on 60 and still pretty agile and move pretty well yet
By phart at 21,Nov,21 13:27 other posts of phart 
that explains the large cordless hole punchers you have been buying, they are heavy metal, thus used to help maintain balance.
By dgraff at 21,Nov,21 13:45 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha did you ever wonder why John Wayne had a slight limp it’s because of the weight of the side arm on one hip I prefer to carry a matching set one on each hip

By JustWill at 21,Nov,21 18:36 other posts of JustWill 
What's with all the feet stuff this week?????

In answer to your question:
If you had feet too small to balance on it would have been because you were either born with a developmental growth issue or you had your toes removed for some reason.
Under normal circumstances, genetics dictates that a person gets the right sized feet to balance their body when walking.

Fun Fact: The length of a person's foot from toe to heel is normally the same as the length of their inner forearm from wrist to elbow!
By dgraff at 21,Nov,21 18:40 other posts of dgraff 
Nice 👍 thank you it was one of those dumb things I wonder about I’m going to measure my fore arm to see if that holds true

By bella! at 21,Nov,21 18:46 other posts of bella! 
You could of said witch toe!
By JustWill at 21,Nov,21 19:11 other posts of JustWill 
Okay, that was like fingernails across a chalkboard.

I am putting you in time-out so that you can think about your rude behavior, missy...
By bella! at 22,Nov,21 00:12 other posts of bella! 
Gee, you're putting me in "time-out" rather than giving me "detention"? Thanks for not going all "school teacher" on me!
By JustWill at 22,Nov,21 00:55 other posts of JustWill 
Need I remind you that, to some degree, this entire thread is about me going all "school teacher" on folks?
By bella! at 22,Nov,21 01:07 other posts of bella! 
And as KC and the Sunshine Band would say, "That's the way, aha, aha, I like it, aha, aha...."

By Dev01 at 22,Nov,21 00:35 other posts of Dev01 
Justwill, Do you think stinky watch bands are a thing of the past on Syd/Syc? Or will they make a re emergence in 2022. I tried to find something I couldn't Google BTW

By JustWill at 22,Nov,21 00:41 other posts of JustWill 
I fear that the happy days of stinky watch bands on SYD/SYC are, sadly, a thing of the past.

I predict that 2022 on the site will be the year of My Step-Dotter Gots Titties!!

or some such grotesque junk.
By Dev01 at 22,Nov,21 00:47 other posts of Dev01 
I predict your prediction is right.

By bella! at 20,Nov,21 12:45 other posts of bella! 
Good morning JustWill ! I need help with something that is related to the English language. Please help. Sometimes I find myself using the phrase, "in regard to...." however it seems that the majority of people say, "in regards to....". Grammatically speaking, which is correct? Thank you.
By JustWill at 20,Nov,21 18:21 other posts of JustWill 
This is actually one of those little grammar things that annoys me.

In brief, "in regard to"--using the singular form of the word-- is correct because, in this usage, the word regard means "in REFERENCE to".

An easy way to remember this is that preposition "regarding" means the same thing as "in regard to" or "with regard to" (As in: Regarding pudding, I prefer chocolate over strawberry.)
Whereas the word regardSing does not mean anything at all.

The plural form "regards" normallly means GREETING, AKNOWKLEDGEMENT, or RESPECT as in "give my regards to..."

Next time on The Wonderful World of Words With Will, we will discuss why people who write "could of" or "should of" should be killed on sight.
By bella! at 20,Nov,21 20:06 other posts of bella! 
Speaking of annoy, when I think of annoying a specific name ALWAYS pops into head, yep, it's Twowarmtts.

She "mentioned" me again and and when I logged out to see what that vile, old gutter rat had to say, it looks like she "mentioned" you, too. That old biddy is so hateful and she just cannot keep her filthy mouth shut.

After reading my post in this thread, she reposted it in her thread with modifications. She wrote; "Good morning JustWill I need help with something that is related to the English language. Please help. Sometimes I find myself using the phrase, “MOTHER FUCKING HOMO , but in regard to you should it be FUCKING HOMO? I’d like to know and so would Bella! the BITCH."
By JustWill at 20,Nov,21 21:06 other posts of JustWill 
And yet, she wonders why I keep her perpetually blacklisted.
By bella! at 20,Nov,21 21:36 other posts of bella! 
I would like to think that she's not that stupid but apparently I am wrong about her.
By phart at 21,Nov,21 13:28 other posts of phart 
Well if you look around at actors on tv,the 1's that "act" stupid on tv,are really smart.The 1's that act "smart" on tv, are the 1's you read about in the papers doing stupid shit.
By bella! at 21,Nov,21 14:17 other posts of bella! 
Using your analogy, it is apparent that twowarm falls into the later category. twowarm seems to have access to a good amount of reading material from which there is a sizeable amount of "copy and paste".

For someone that would like others to believe that they immerse herself in reading and current events, it is regrettable that she allows herself to say such hateful things. Another thing that saddens me is that members as well as her "friends" turn a blind eye and allow this bad behavior to continue.
By phart at 21,Nov,21 16:09 other posts of phart 
I would like to see the insults stop for sure.
As for me,I know you watch me go back and forth with her and it is for good reason.
1, To ignore people who think the way she does, is to fertilize the problem. That is why America is in the shape it is in now. Ignoring the liberal mindset for to long.
2, We can never expect any positive change in the liberal mindset if we do not gently educate them. Don't just blab a couple factoids at them ,explain why the factoids are true.
3, it annoys a liberal to have to constantly be faced with Reality.They tend to live in a alternate reality that every problem is solved with a bit of love and a hug.Wish it were true but it aint.
By bella! at 21,Nov,21 17:17 other posts of bella! 
I will give you a plus 1 for addressing her liberal stance on things but my remarks are really directed to the members and her "friends" that turn a blind eye to her bad behavior aka her abhorrent and vile name calling.

I really don't give a rat's ass if she's going to refer to me as a "bitch" however for her to continuously refer to members as "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" is not okay with me. Apparently some members can forgive and forget while some members don't want to get "involved". As far as I'm concerned, both types are complicit. And as Malcolm X said, "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
By JustWill at 21,Nov,21 18:25 other posts of JustWill 
First, as a person who tends to take a 'liberal stance on things', I would like to offer a strongly felt to your first comment.

Second, haven't you noticed that the folks who are her "friends" here also tend to be people that no one else on the site has much regard for (see what I did there? either?
By bella! at 21,Nov,21 18:41 other posts of bella! 
The couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it, wack-job is completely fucked in the head. I don't give a rat's ass whether admin believes the bullshit that spews out of candymandytwowarmbonbonbarbarahotpussyangel!cat's mouth, or not. She is incapable of telling the truth. I'm tired of seeing her use the term "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" on any man and especially someone that I admire.

Okay, I'm going to take a deep breath and exhale slowly.

By JustWill at 21,Nov,21 18:19 other posts of JustWill 

The first two "points" you make are pretty much exactly how we liberals think about conservatives.
Except for the "gently educate" part, because we understand that most of the conservative "right" don't have the mental skills to learn new concepts. They just believe and repeat the nonsense that their leaders tell them to without really putting much thought into it at all.
As to your third point: What truly annoys us is having to constantly face STUPIDITY and sheep-like IGNORANCE. Most conservatives have a very hard time distinguishing fact from belief.

By JustWill at 21,Nov,21 18:39 other posts of JustWill 
I would 'like' to own a pet unicorn but, as a realist, I have come to grips with the fact that some things just aren't possible.

By bella! at 06,Nov,21 16:07 other posts of bella! 
Hello JustWill , I've always wondered if German Shepherd dogs understand commands spoken in English?
By JustWill at 08,Nov,21 17:00 other posts of JustWill 
Dogs don't speak any specific language--no matter where the breed comes from--they just associate certain sounds/tones of voice/gestures with commands and learn to follow those.
Their obediance is not language specific.
All cats, on the other hand, speak Latin. This is why they never follow instructions--very few people speak their language these days...
By bella! at 08,Nov,21 22:18 other posts of bella! 
Are you "playing" with me, JustWill? Of course dogs do not speak a specific language, dogs do not speak at all!
By phart at 09,Nov,21 22:23 other posts of phart 
Yes doggys "speak" You show my pup a treat and say "Sit" He will sit, then you say "speak" and he will "Woof". I then proceed to tell him I can't hear him which prompts the woof to get louder until his turns his head to the side like "what the hell else do I need to do here? " then he gets his treat.
By #574505 at 09,Nov,21 22:30
My dog wants to speak does kinda sounds and give you a smile
By bella! at 09,Nov,21 23:06 other posts of bella! 
Your dog smiles? I want to see that!
By #574505 at 09,Nov,21 23:21
Yes he show his teeth looks he smiles at us he looks funny when he does it
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Adult Discussion Forum