Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Show me...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #32325 at 13,Sep,11 06:47
I am thinking of restoring but don't want to have a smelly cock. Can anyone with foreskin show me what it looks like after a few days without washing?

Similar topics: 1.'SHOW YOUR DICK' VS 'SHOW YOUR CUNT'   2.Show or Grow?   3.Show your dick, not show your bum hole   4.Show your wet genitals!   5.Show It Off  

New Comment

Comments:
By #49676 at 14,Sep,11 13:11
Oh ok I get it. You are implying that having a foreskin results in a smelly cock? One does not lead directly to the other. Not washing your cock results in it being gross, wether you are circumcised or not.
By #32325 at 14,Sep,11 18:15
In my experience alot of girls encounter that problem
By #6568 at 14,Sep,11 19:19
I have encountered two women in my life who did not see any reason to wash their genitals but expected oral sex However, one does not read much about getting women to have their labia cut off.....
By #5532 at 16,Sep,11 03:49
OB: A woman's labia is not the female counterpart to the male's foreskin. The female counter part to the foreskin would be the clitoral hood. Foreskin or not, keeping it all clean and fresh is a must in my book of lists.
By #32325 at 16,Sep,11 06:00
I didn't mean unheiginic females I Ment that alot of past partners preferred foreskin but have said usually they were a bit wiffy when intact

Adult Discussion Forum