pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

greece cock suckers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #265051 at 22,May,12 16:11
i would love to suck someone in greece...i love cocks!

Similar topics: 1.How to coach women as well as men to be better cock suckers?   2.STRAIGHT COCK SUCKERS   3.New Zealand Cock Suckers?   4.Nude beaches in Northern Greece.   5.Bi cock suckers  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 22,May,12 16:35
Would that greasy event take place on a small white fishing boat and would it be greek style.
What type of vacuum cleaner would be used to obtain the required suction.?
By #86844 at 22,May,12 19:35
Such razor-sharp wit! You DO realize you're not funny?
By #68656 at 23,May,12 06:37
Dear Mr. Zee.
I have never said I am funny nor have I ever claimed to have any brains.
At least you have claimed to be an idiot in another silly comment to me, must be all the phosphoric acid in the Pepsi.?
Now leave us alone and let the Greek boys play in peace unless you obviously want to join in with them.
By #59855 at 23,May,12 07:17
From Matt's Wife:
By #68656 at 23,May,12 18:36
Hello Matt`s wife.
Zee is just the latest young "groupie" who follows me around like an obedient puppy dog and tries to get his cheap thrills by making silly, uninformed comments.
I actually find him and his ilk quite amusing, he is a good and predictable biter and he will be fun to string along. They cannot actually think for themselves, advance their own original ideas or formulate their own themes or ideas as we do, they simply rehash what we have said.
As you and various other prominent, active members of this website will agree, having these type of people following us around is actually a compliment as it means they are noticing and acknowleging our presence. Yet we will still be here when their accounts are long closed.
By #59855 at 23,May,12 19:08
From Matt's Wife: He isn't in your league John

Adult Discussion Forum