Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Meeting Up For Sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #245510 at 30,May,12 09:20
This is always a dodgy subject, as it could be dangerous in the wrong circumstance. But i'm just curious, has anyone ever met someone off the site for sex? I only ask because i have been approached approximately three times for this so far, and just wanted to know other people's opinions on it. (I have never actually done it, just been asked.)

Similar topics: 1.Gay meeting   2.Meeting Up For Sex   3.best places to find locals interested in fooling around?   4.Zoom Circle Jerk Room on now   5.Meeting  

New Comment

Comments:
By Olddude at 02,Jun,12 20:10 other posts of Olddude 
I would like to meet a older man in my area. So far no luck. I would like to try bi at least once. I think another problem is finding a safe plece to meet also.

By #216521 at 30,May,12 17:32
I've met a few. A lot of no-shows though.

Theres something very hot about meeting yup with a guy after already seeing his cock. You know exactly what to expect and you've already worked out in your head how to suck it.
By #159671 at 02,Jun,12 04:35
So true!

By #159671 at 02,Jun,12 04:35
I've had some luck, but not a lot. Three or four were just too damn far away, or they pussed out. It is great being able to study those dick pictures and imagine what is yet to cum lol

By #147052 at 31,May,12 13:58
Never met anyone from here as I don't think that there are many here from Montana. lol

By fancyabit at 31,May,12 04:29 other posts of fancyabit 
l am surprised that you've only been approached three times! Cos your Bod'n'cock is gorgeous.

By #220845 at 30,May,12 09:32
Never have find it hard to believe no one here is from my area.

Adult Discussion Forum