pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Hand Length and Penis Length

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #208355 at 14,Jun,12 07:11
I know that there's probably no correlation between the two but I think its kind of an interesting coincidence that both my hand and dick are pretty much the same length (7 in). Anyone else how the same size hand and cock?

Similar topics: 1.Is the length normal?   2.WHAT IS YOUR PERFECT PENIS LENGTH?   3.Relation Between Length-Girth Ratio And Penis' Look   4.please help me know is it true or not   5.Scientificly Accurate Finger Length Linked to Penis Size  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 10,Nov,21 11:46
The ratio between the length of the index finger and the ring finger of men's hands is associated with penis length, a study shows. Researchers found that men with a lower ratio, or a shorter length of the index finger compared to the ring finger, tended to have a longer penile length.

only registered users can see external links

By TinyLittleGuy at 09,Nov,21 21:23 other posts of TinyLittleGuy 
i dont think there is any correlation i have big hands, big shoe size 12 and a big nose and i have a micro size penis

By #463848 at 15,May,19 07:43
Both are way out for me. My hand length is almost 8 ins. Tip of longest finger to where it touches palm is almost 7 ins. At its best it was 5.5 ins erect but now 5 ins is the best I can reach.

By #234610 at 14,Jun,12 07:58
Girls I know say that if u have a guy bend his middle finger down as far as he can and mark that spot and extend the finger and measure from the tip of middle finger to the spot that will tell u his penis length. As far as circumfrence idk if they've developed a way to tell yet lol

Adult Discussion Forum