to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ladies read

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #261703 at 08,Jul,12 05:13
I'm 18 and looking for someone to exchange private uploads with or maybe webcam. Just send me a PM

Similar topics: 1.ANY LADIES ON HERE??   2.for ladies only   3.New laws in Russia against homosexuals   4."Didn't you read my profile?"   5.Ladies ONLY! Fellas, please respect that. Honest opinions!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 08,Jul,12 16:52
He cannot be having much luck as this is his third solicitation for ladies to view his smutty webcam. The other two solicitations were in mid June and were exercises in futility.
By #280625 at 08,Jul,12 21:40
Why are you so hateful?
By #234659 at 09,Jul,12 05:19
@sinjid306 that what i want to know. JohnS is always being so mean and hateful. their are ways to get your message across without being so hateful.
By #59855 at 09,Jul,12 05:41
From Matt's Wife: John is not hateful at all
By #280672 at 09,Jul,12 06:47
Ummm, does Matt ever say anything? I'm always seeing the "from matt's wife:" might as well open up an account of your own and name it Matt'sWife, jussayin'
By #146804 at 09,Jul,12 13:54
It's like a site tradition now, would be strange if it changed
By #280672 at 09,Jul,12 15:11
Lol it's kind of annoying cause I just picture her staring at the screen over his shoulders each time. Omg, I think I just have issues...-_-;
By #68656 at 09,Jul,12 16:09
Dear Miss Kitty.
Could you clarify your comments please. I presume you would be referring to Matt`s wife and myself, if that is the case please further define what "screen" you mean, is it the screen where I work as I work in a cinema, or the computer screen.
Regardless of whether it be the cinema or computer screen the end result is that Matt`s wife would need an extra long neck to reach from the US to here in Australia and to view the screen in question.
By #280672 at 09,Jul,12 21:09
I'm not sure what led you to believe I was referring to you but I was indeed not talking about you.
By #59855 at 09,Jul,12 21:55
From Matt's Wife: Don't tell me how to post thank you.
By #280672 at 09,Jul,12 23:14
I laughed.
By #59855 at 10,Jul,12 00:50
From Matt's Wife: You are not amuzing to me at all. How long have you even been on this site?? Best to get a feel for things before you alienate yourself.
By #280672 at 10,Jul,12 09:29
I'm not trying to be amusing at all. I just think it's funny how you simply got so worked up over a comment that wasn't even meant to amuse anyone. It was just a thought. Been on here for less than a week and pretty sure I've gotten enough of a feel for things on here, don't feel alienated in anyway either. Ah whatever forget I ever said anything

By #89828 at 09,Jul,12 15:50
John just calls things as he sees them. It might not be the way you or I see them, but it IS an open forum, and he is often amusing and never hostile or cruel. No need to dog-pile and bash the guy.
By #68656 at 09,Jul,12 16:23
That is correct, it never is, has been nor will be my intention to be "hateful" or any of the accusations or allusions directed at me.
On the other hand you would be amazed at the hateful material I have received from various individuals by private mail and the blatantly wrong allusions about me written on forums over the years. Interestingly enough most of those detractors have closed their accounts yet I am still here.
Most times I have received criticism is when I have either exposed error, questioned suspect morals or pointed out the possible dangers of certain risky activities.
On that last point let us get one point crystal clear and that is the FACT I am NOT the Piss Rant Fairy as some individuals seem to allude. I am not a fundamentalist preacher as has been suggested nor am I a fake as one young ex-member stated recently. Also I am NOT the webmaster nor was I "Mr. 7 Inches" as has been suggested.
With my logical mind I will often come across as somewhat direct at times, with me what you see is what you get.
By #89828 at 09,Jul,12 16:38
As the individual who began the PISSY RANT FAIRY thread, I would like to officially state:

JohnS IS NOT THE PRF!

Sorry, John, it was not my intent to get you caught in the cross-fire!

I hope that clears up any confusion.

(We now return you to your conversation-- already in progress)
By #68656 at 09,Jul,12 16:54
Dear Mr.Justlooking.
I am just as intrigued as the rest of us as to the identity of the mystical being in question.
Is it like the white rabbit in Monty Python`s movie "The Meaning of Life", a creature so vicious, so terrible that no man can face it and live.??
Does it live in a shrubbery or haunt the Yorkshire moors.?
By #89828 at 09,Jul,12 17:27
Though my research into the matter has revealed to me the true name of the PRF, folklore indicates that I dare not share that information here. To do so would call down the odious and malignant curse of the wrathful Pissy Rant Fairy (which i am given to understand involves a snotty comment in the forum, a massive hissy-fit and the dreaded REPORTING TO ADMIN!!!)

Also, I believe that the predatory bunny is from "The Holy Grail"...
By #280672 at 09,Jul,12 21:12
lmfao you really really have me curious as to who the PRF really is, haha.

By #254338 at 10,Jul,12 13:56
People thought you were mr7? I dont they really read the differences between your responses and his? (he ended up getting booted didn't he?)
By #89828 at 10,Jul,12 16:10
mr7 was NOT booted. He deleted himself...
By #254338 at 10,Jul,12 21:12
I was wondering....

By #254338 at 10,Jul,12 14:00
JohnSis kinda like the reality check and bull shit alarm combined.... A post on a site where the purpose is to "show off your dick... And may act as a gay bi dating site" and you are trying to solicit responses from the few women here without really learning about them, will cause such an alarm to go off (I hope you don't mind this comment, JohnS)

By #59855 at 08,Jul,12 16:23
From Matt's Wife: Yup. Not intersted

Adult Discussion Forum