Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do you love strap on like I do?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #283812 at 17,Jul,12 20:27
There is nothing hotter than a woman fucking you with her strap on. Or **** you to suck her Boyfriends cock or lick her Girl friends pussy while she fucks you.

Best of all she can change size depending on the mood.

Wonder how many of you like this?

Similar topics: 1.fucked by a strap on   2.Fantasy   3.Strap on   4.Girls with strap-ons   5.Strap-on domination  

New Comment

Comments:
By #149019 at 16,Aug,17 02:06
Yes[deleted image]

By #516354 at 16,Aug,17 02:06
My ex wife(also my Mistress)used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst They watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They orderd me to lick it all up.
Having His cock in my arse felt completely different to having the strap-on,dildos and butt pugs in there.It was warm and not cold like them for a start and seemed to move in and out differently,it was a great sensation.

By #531414 at 15,Aug,17 05:11
Yes I really enjoy getting fucked my a strap-on. But nothing compares to the feeling of getting fucked by a cock bareback. A strap-on can never cum inside me & I absolutely love it when my gay lover cums inside me.

By RealTitsLover at 14,Aug,17 20:42 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Well, you're not a member anymore, but assuming you didn't want the same response from everyone... hell no, that sounds fucking terrible. I'd rather be physically tortured.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

P.S. - Girls fucking each other with strap-ons is hot.

By andrew999999999 at 14,Aug,17 19:59 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've never tried this, but it is a fantasy of mine. I've been fucked by guys, so it will be good to see how a woman with a strap on compares.

By #536462 at 14,Aug,17 02:24
I love it

By cockbot3000 at 06,Aug,12 21:01 other posts of cockbot3000 
That all sounds great to me!

By mikeyd270 at 18,Jul,12 04:12 other posts of mikeyd270 
I would love cum4steffi to fuck me with hers!
By bradyD at 04,Aug,12 11:50 other posts of bradyD 
agreed, that would be hot!

By bradyD at 04,Aug,12 11:49 other posts of bradyD 
I've never had the luxury of experiencing the strapon cock, but I want it. i want it bad.

By #5532 at 19,Jul,12 05:14
I do enjoy taking advantage of my guy from time to time
By #23212 at 21,Jul,12 06:04
And then when you and he are having some nice anal intercourse together, with you 'receiving', do you describe that as he "taking advantage" of you?

By #201583 at 18,Jul,12 12:33
It's very underrated and extremely pleasurable. I love being dominated by a woman.

By #254338 at 18,Jul,12 12:22
I always enjoy a good strap-on session now and then!

Adult Discussion Forum