Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Recent night with my ex...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #172033 at 06,Nov,12 06:13
So I had been drinking the other night (quite a lot I might add) and my ex picked me up from a friends house. Apparently he's still not over me, he was so excited to see me once again. I can't lie i miss him too though. But he took me to his house and to his bedroom. He asked me if I was up for some fun, and I no doubt said yeah. We got to his room where he took off his clothes to nothing but his boxer briefs, and then he helped me to the same point, we made out for a while with a bit of crotch petting. At some point I felt the need to go down on him, he started moaning quite loudly but it was great. After a little bit he did the same to me. Then it went back to making out, but at some point he pulled out a condom and I knew it was on. Let me tell you I've never had more heart felt passionate sex in my life and oh god did it feel FANTASTIC!

Similar topics: 1.I sucked my first dick last night, tell me about your first time?   2.best friend   3.Is there way to keep people from seeing the recent comments on your pics?   4.Do YOU have an order?   5.recent comments tab  

New Comment

Comments:
By #65328 at 06,Nov,12 06:54
Hot story big mike!!! Who was top and who was bottom? WHat positions did you try? Did you both blow, and if so, at the same time? what's his cock like?
By #172033 at 10,Nov,12 18:09
i did top and bottom, lots of positions, and yeah we both blew, he had a huge load but he didn't take as long as i did. and hes about the exact same size as me but he likes to have more pubes, and his head is more pink, kinda veiny too, hot as fuck to me

Adult Discussion Forum