She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Fabulous First 'Meetings' on SYC

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #316255 at 20,Jun,13 22:41
OK, I am going to use points here because this one is funny. I love some of the creative ways some of the men on here use in order to attract we few women.... Asking someone if they want to see their hard cock is hardly original but telling that woman that they are an 'Ace Wanker' almost tipped the scale and piqued my interest for all of a whole second. Then I started laughing.

Don't tell women you're a wanker. It means something different to the Brits on here and it's not a good opening line.

Similar topics: 1.MEETING FOR SEX ON CRAIGSLIST: AN EASY GUIDE   2.Attention Kmart Shoppers.. err I mean HWMNBN Support group Members!   3.Admin, Any update on the Forum Rating Buttons?   4.Sucking a coworker   5.No talk, just sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 25,Jul,18 12:17
lve heard them all, most blokes on sites like this are here for a wank and a good time, lm sure they don't care who it is that sees and some don't even care if the woman is a man posing as a woman so long as they get some kind attention .. it is a site full of wank worthy shots and lm sure they think if they keep trying maybe one day someone will want to see them wank online for the 5 minute cheap thrill *lix*

By #404032 at 21,Jun,13 19:59
What if I said your pudenda looks delectable, and as I gaze on it in wonderment I have a sudden urge in my gonads. would that be OK dosn't sound to rude dose it ?
By #23212 at 23,Jun,13 00:30
Well, with those 'Latin' words, she might just think that you're a retired Pope.

By #360973 at 21,Jun,13 04:22
Do you reckon we should be conducting intensive courses for all of these "interacting with others pre-schoolers", Emm, Peach and Nice...or would that be a futile endeavour lol?
By #23212 at 21,Jun,13 07:04
Well, they did put typewriters in chimps' cages ...

Adult Discussion Forum