Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sweetxoxasxoxcandy's Message.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #144505 at 29,Sep,13 22:11
Hello friends, haters and people who have yet to discover my page. This will be short and sweet (like yours truly!) but I hope it will get the point across. Ive reached a point where im not sure if will continue to post and or keep an account on this site anymore due to the fact that no one seems to come around anymore... Time to face the fact that 99% of the friends I met on here no longer speak to me... And also because of the larger amount of messages that I do get are complaints about me pictures.. Yes I understand that im not everyone's cup of tea but hey Awesome boobs are awesome, no? Anyway , this is just a small warning that I might be deleting sadly .... Be kind , Stay sweet xox

Similar topics: 1.wishing a long standing member well   2.Message from Sweetxoxasxoxcandy !!Please read!!   3.Sweetxoxasxoxcandy Deleted all her pictures.   4.Absurd message   5."Are You Spamming" ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #316057 at 30,Sep,13 16:02
Hi candy don't go Hun your the best here and I love your boobies so please stay

By #213926 at 30,Sep,13 11:56
From the little I can see you seem to be a beautiful woman with some amazing breasts and great pictures I'd love to see more

By johnp at 30,Sep,13 00:23 other posts of johnp 
U look hot but show more!!!!

By Sickboy at 29,Sep,13 22:19 other posts of Sickboy 
Sweets you are loved ...and yes awesome boobs are awesome!

Adult Discussion Forum