Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What do you say when...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 16,Nov,13 10:07
he: what do you think of me/my pictures/my cock?
me(thinking that there is nothing good to say about the pictures):...?

What should I say? I'm not short on words when I found the pictures appealing, but when there is really nothing special, or, flat out, way out of my preference, I got nothing to say. I'm a firm believer that if you have nothing good to say, keep your lips shot and your fingers at rest.

So, what should I say?

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 17,Nov,13 17:35 other posts of bigone21 
walk away or speak your mind.

what do you think of my this or that? UGLY! if you can't take that possible answer, don't ask the question!

By andrew999999999 at 16,Nov,13 20:05 other posts of andrew999999999 
I generally don't give my opinion, thoughts, whatever, if people ask for them. I'm more likely to give an opinion if it isn't asked for. So I usually don't reply.
By #301038 at 17,Nov,13 04:21
you don't mind upsetting people?
By andrew999999999 at 17,Nov,13 16:51 other posts of andrew999999999 
Why would they get upset if I don't give an opinion?

By #400852 at 16,Nov,13 12:46
It's usually according to what mood I am in before I leave a comment,but most of the time if someone is asking I try to leave a little something,but nothing negative,I am a people person and love to see what everyone has,from big to small,fat to skinny I just love nudity and think the body is a wonderful thing and think everyone should share and be able to be comfortable doing so without negativity,so in saying,I think you have a wonderful body,and if you would like you could leave me a comment.

Adult Discussion Forum