Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Best public bathrooms London

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #224877 at 18,Nov,13 17:30
I like getting cock in public bathrooms, and want to know the best places in London to get action. A regular of mine is over the road from Queensway tube, especially around 4-7pm weekdays, usually 5-15 guys in there jacking off at the urinals, it's quiet in terms of public and the attendant is gay and he comes out and watches. Anyone got any other recommendations??